It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail v Contrail

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: NeighborhoodWatch

Are you sure it was USAF?

Cause I am going to call B.S. 20 years in the Air force worked 4 different planes 3 heavies and a fighter, and flew on a 5th heavy as air crew.

There is no space, no weight available no equipment in the inventory to mass spray the sky of a state as big as WA without a paper trail.

If you can explain the math to me ill convert, till that is done you are mistaken.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 10:58 PM
link   

I don’t know everything, but unlike some people I do pay attention, and research from sources that know what they’re talking about.

And there it is. I don’t agree so you have to resort to insults. I’m so surprised.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgorMartinez
a reply to: Zaphod58

Weather cells are huge. Here look at the below link of relative humidity map of the USA. You are basically saying there was a needle in a hay stack sized pocket of humid air, within a cool dry weather cell, to make the plane trail I captured.

Temperature and humidity can vary over a small area at higher altitude just as it can at ground level. So yes, in this case, there was a small pocket of warmer/less humid air through which the aircraft flew - hence the "gap" in the contrail produced by its engine exhaust.

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Don't worry folks, CHEMTRAILS aren't real and the government would NEVER experiment on it's own people, let alone the planet.

I started looking through military records to see if the outbreak could be tied to any bioweapons accidents. And that’s when I discovered this massive bug-borne weapons program, as well as a program where germs were sprayed from airplanes over large areas, called Project 112. Some of those germs were tick-borne diseases that they freeze-dried and aerosolized for spraying.”

Source: InfoWars

Project 112

Some of you took the red AND blue pill in that movie, The Matrix. You wanted truth and refuted reality when confronted with it. You created a purple pill, an abomination called ignorance and complacency. You might be addicted, go get help.

I could post multiple spraying operations that have been proven, but that wouldn't be enough detoxification, no pun intended, for some of you.

People who claim facts about theories, without supplying research or evidence, are committing a fallacy. You're argument isn't sound, and you've been beaten with logic and reasoning skills alone.

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 02:28 PM
link   

And no one has denied that spraying operations have happened in the past. But they were nothing to do with giant white lines in the sky going hundreds of miles from horizon to horizon. But don't let that stop you from being scared of clouds.

Yes, we've been beaten by "I think" "It appears" "It looks like". Yeah, that's logic and reason for you.
edit on -21600pmp0220230658 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Do you know what a thermal is or a down draft? I doubt you do. But how do you know they shut off the "spraying" and what are "They spraying" these nameless people who live here too...Think about that.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join