It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail v Contrail

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I was recently debating whether or not planes are deliberately spraying agents of some kind over cities. My position is they are. But I got annoyed because I couldn’t find a good picture to illustrate my points.

So this afternoon, at 4:11 p.m., I decided to look around the sky, to see if I could find something. As luck would have it, I did!

An observation is that plane trails always occur from planes that are cruising at a steady altitude.

A key point to prove my position, is if planes are deliberately spraying agents over cities, you could see where they start and stop spraying. That is what my below picture shows

Though it may seem this plane is descending, it is actually cruising, but getting farther away from me. See the telephone poles for perspective. They are the same height but the pole farther away appears lower to an observer.

You can see this plane sprayed a trail, stopped spraying, then sprayed again, then stopped spraying. By the time I took the picture, the plane had flown too far away to be seen. But of course, it left a trail. It took a few minutes for that trail to dissipate.

Another point is there are thin clouds in the sky. Those appear to be high Cirrus clouds that may be around 15000 to 30000 feet high. This plane trail looks like it is below those clouds. In this video, you can see the clouds better than the pic. youtu.be...

I believe if these agents were sprayed at altitudes too far above Earths weather system, they would not be effective. I believe they are a biological organism that would be destroyed if released at the cruising altitudes of commercial planes.

Ultimately I think the goal of these agents is to reduce certain substances in the atmosphere by sticking to them and dragging them to the ground. Not a nefarious conspiracy. But still a conspiracy.

edit on 1-12-2023 by IgorMartinez because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 09:09 PM
link   
is there some form like cloud seeding sure..

mass spraying all over the world no, weight and balance defeats 99% of the claims, math dont lie.

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: IgorMartinez

So next time try one of the multitude of trackers you were given, and find out what plane you're looking at, and what altitude it's at, instead of "I think" and "I believe", or "It looks like". You can find the actual data free of charge, in less than a minute.

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgorMartinez

An observation is that plane trails always occur from planes that are cruising at a steady altitude.

I believe if these agents were sprayed at altitudes too far above Earths weather system, they would not be effective. I believe they are a biological organism that would be destroyed if released at the cruising altitudes of commercial planes.

1) Modern jet transport aircraft always try to cruise at a constant (and high) altitude for as much of their flight as they can because that is by far the most fuel-efficient strategy. After takeoff they get to cruising altitude as fast as possible and stay there as long as they can. Obviously, that is the most likely condition you're going to observe jets at whether they are producing trails or not.

2) Modern jet transport aircraft typically cruise at altitudes between 30 and 40 thousand feet. (A small percentage of corporate jets can cruise at higher altitudes.) The temperature of the atmosphere declines at a relatively constant rate from the surface up to about 33,000 ft, where the outside air temperature is about -60 F. 99+% of the weather stops at that altitude. That's because the air at that altitude is extremely dry, which is why clouds don't normally form at those altitudes. The atmosphere stays at that temperature up to about 65,000 ft, at which point it starts slowly rising with altitude. The point being that the attitudes at which most jet transport aircraft fly are a) above the weather, b) about as cold as it's possible to get, and c) about as dry as it's possible to get. That's why contrails typically form at those altitudes because the exhaust of jet engines contains a lot of water vapor.

You may want to factor these facts into your speculations.

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I would say check out Dane Wigington ... he covers a lot of this and in great detail - LINK - YouTube

posted on Dec, 1 2023 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Jets give off a real lot of CO2 when flying and there are no trees way up there to capture that CO2. Seems like the government doesn't even mention air travel as a climate change issue, I suppose it is because most of the politicians and their contributors fly all over the place. They want to put us into electric cars that need electricity to bug out if there is a disaster. I keep about ten gallons of gas in stock minimum, sometimes there is four five and six gallon cans full. Tossing one of those into the back of the Subaru to bug out will extend the range from four hundred miles to about seven hundred if we have to bug out.

They tell us to be prepared to bug out yet they want us all to get cars that need to be charged up and there is not enough places around to do that charging of cars if something happened.

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

So next time try one of the multitude of trackers you were given, and find out what plane you're looking at, and what altitude it's at, instead of "I think" and "I believe", or "It looks like". You can find the actual data free of charge, in less than a minute.

MSDS

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

What does that have to do with flight trackers?

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Here's a nice conspiracy for you to look into (because I'm to miserable to do it). What if pilots and airlines do not know that they are spreading these chemicals. It's quite easy. Just add the chemicals to the kerosene (jet fuel) so every flight they are spraying without knowing it. Only minute amounts of chemicals needed as every flight is spraying.

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Well they do add an additive called “prist” into the jet fuel, it’s an option for most private jets, it’s supposed to help keep any water contamination from freezing in the fuel lines and injectors. But since this is a conspiracy website, maybe it’s the smoking gun!

posted on Dec, 2 2023 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

A couple reasons actually. Anything in the fuel has to survive going through the combustion chamber, which means a couple thousand degrees. So if it’s organic, it’s not going to survive. If it’s something metallic, we run into the second issue.

Jet engines don’t react well to things they aren’t designed for going through them. That’s one of the problems with using them to spread things like volcanic ash as part of a cooling program. The ash, or other particles are going to damage the engine, and cause it to wear out faster, or worse, catastrophically fail.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

You must expect me to believe conspirators are not smart enough to have a cover story.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I said all over cities. I don’t mean all over the entire planet Earth.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Cover stories don’t do much good when you’re spending millions of dollars, in publicly reported money, than normal. A program the size you’re taking would cost billions a year.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   

They still couldn’t carry enough. Do you know how many large cities (if they were just spraying big cities) a flight from LA-NY covers?

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Honest question; have you ever worked on a flightline?

Its bloody hard to keep things secret, all the work can be done in the hanger sure... but what about the chemicals got to get there somehow?

Tanker trucks? wouldnt work the plane fanatics would figure something was up pretty quick for the amount of deliveries required.

Pipelines? a Huge amount of the airports in the nation have been around longer than anyone on this board has been alive, and many of them have people plane watching on a regular basis.

Every major city has so much air traffic that you cant just get a heavy airborne and not have it tracked, thats why the military has bases in the middle of nowhere.

There would be information being tracked on it, which means inquisitive people would find out and get the data out.

Personally I think its a piece of the reason they want the ministry of truth.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Billions of dollars per year sounds like the budget of a typical large corporation.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 05:28 PM
link   

How quickly were billions of vaccines made and delivered all over the world during the pandemic? That’s about the size of the scale I’m imagining.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 06:16 PM
link   

And it would be discovered. There are far too many people, and far too much money involved. You know corporations have to release where money is used and where it comes from. So does the military.

Some of the most secure programs in history had security leaks all over them. Yet in thirty or so years chemtrails are claimed to exist, not one leak.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Which is irrelevant when the supposed distribution system doesn’t work. It’s not physically possible for a plane to carry the weight and volume required to spray on the scale you’re talking about.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join