It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail v Contrail

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Same argument as the moon landing hoax.

Look I showed you proof that the plane trails are being deliberately sprayed.

But you will keep falling back on your stupid alibi. It’s an appeal to authority position you have.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 08:26 PM
link   

It’s not physically possible?? Then why do I see trails in the sky being deliberately sprayed?

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IgorMartinez

You haven't shown crap for proof. You've shown speculation. Your "proof" consists of "I feel" "I think" "It looks like". I gave you the tools to identify the planes you see, and you ignored it. So how much actual experience do you have with aviation? How much effort have you put into identifying what you are seeing? I took less than two minutes to identify a plane leaving a persistent contrail earlier today, and showed it was a normal commercial flight from Dallas to San Diego. Why can't you do the same?

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 08:29 PM
link   

You don't. You claim they're being deliberately sprayed, but don't bother to try to find out anything about the planes. You've decided it's deliberate, because you think the contrails are lower than they are.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Hey dude I showed you 2 clear start and stop points of a trail showing these are deliberately sprayed. That’s proof.

As for why they are being sprayed, I have my thoughts and feelings.

I’m not going to waste my time researching this ghost plane’s alibi.

Signing off with the phrase that, you can fool all the people some of the time.

posted on Dec, 3 2023 @ 08:46 PM
link   

That isn't proof of anything other than the atmosphere changing where the plane flew. Good try though. And yes, you can fool all the people some of the time when your standard of proof is so ridiculously low.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
took less than two minutes to identify a plane leaving a persistent contrail earlier today, and showed it was a normal commercial flight from Dallas to San Diego. Why can't you do the same?

If they did that it would totally destroy their silly little "chemtrail" conspiracy!

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgorMartinez

Hey dude I showed you 2 clear start and stop points of a trail showing these are deliberately sprayed. That’s proof.

No. You clearly don't know what contrails are or how/why they form. And thus have fallen for one of the oldest hoaxes on the internet.

What you showed was an aircraft flying through a pocket of warmer or less humid air, so, briefly, the engine exhaust did not form into a visible dihydrogen monoxide cloud

You can read up on the basics about contrails here: www.space.com...

You might also want to have a look at this site: contrailscience.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Weather cells are huge. Here look at the below link of relative humidity map of the USA. You are basically saying there was a needle in a hay stack sized pocket of humid air, within a cool dry weather cell, to make the plane trail I captured. Anyway, FYI, the relative humidity at the time of the opening pic, on the ground, was about 75%, and the temperature about 55 F. There were no tiny pockets of significant fluctuation within my neighborhood that I was able to observe.

www.usairnet.com...

Now here is even more obvious footage I filmed yesterday of a plane trail suddenly starting directly above me, when it was making no trail before. The trail continues north into the horizon as far as I could see from behind a hill. FYI the relative humidity was almost 90% in this footage, and temperature about 55 F, so the trail was wider and more persistent.

youtube.com...

Now what you’re telling me is in my front yard was dry, but my back yard was wet, right? Wrong.

As you know, relative humidity is a major factor in determining if these mysterious trails will form. The relative humidity readings are at ground level. As one can also see in the above footage, there are cirrus clouds above the trail. It is not humid enough at the altitude of those cirrus clouds to form a persistent trail. Just look how thin the clouds are! That indicates dry conditions. Cirrus clouds are said to be between 15000 to 44000 feet high.
edit on 4-12-2023 by IgorMartinez because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-12-2023 by IgorMartinez because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   

As for why they are being sprayed, I have my thoughts and feelings.

I’m not going to waste my time researching this ghost plane’s alibi.

Signing off with the phrase that, you can fool all the people some of the time.

how do you reconcile clouds that don't touch each other? How is it even remotely possible that a cloud could form in air conducive for cloud formation, and it not blanket the entire sky? based on your logic, that would be an impossibility. yet, we see it all day, every day, and have since the beginning of man.

I get the passioin, but you have to be honest with yourself and ask if you want answers or a pat on the ass.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Clouds happen on a vastly larger scale than plane trails. You’re comparing all the water in the atmosphere, to the trails from 1 plane. False equivalency.

For me, chatting on ATS is more about providing answers (which may involve sacking the quarterback) than it is about finding answers.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Temperature and humidity on the ground are utterly irrelevant to what that plane is flying in. It can be 118 with 0% humidity on the ground, and that won’t change the fact that it’s -65 and the humidity, when combined with the engine exhaust produces contrails. The atmosphere at that altitude changes a lot, and rapidly.

As predicted there’s a frontal system moving in close to where I am. I’ve been watching persistent contrails all day today. Some even with large gaps between them, others non stop. All spreading out, all coming from identified commercial aircraft.

You’re also ignoring the humidity from the exhaust, which is added to the humidity in the air.
edit on -21600pmp0120230458 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Too bad your “answers” are nothing of the sort.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Both planes I filmed were obviously flying quite close to the ground, at least within the ground’s weather cell, and the humidity on the ground is the influencing factor, not the lack of humidity ~ 40,000 feet high.

The disappointing thing about debating in forums is when you knock somebody flat on their back, he or she still gets to pretend it didn’t happen. Signing off.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Both planes I filmed were obviously flying quite close to the ground,

So exactly how high were they flying? Why didn't you check to see?

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Prove it. You can’t look at a plane and know what altitude they are at. I gave you the tools to prove your claims, and you refuse to use them.

The disappointing thing about debating in forums is when you hand someone all the tools they need to prove their right, and they’re too lazy to do it, but are too egotistical to think they might be wrong.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: bruce88

I posted half a dozen trackers in another thread, but apparently using them gives the spray planes an alibi or something.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Igor, my guy, this topic is best left for the "experts" to explain away. I've been watching the air force systematically spray the skies over WA state for 16 years. The trails are neatly spaced, horizon to horizon, heading east. Normal air traffic my a$$. Also, there was a recent air, water, ground study out of MT. The samples taken were from the middle of nowheresville, which showed disgusting amounts of nano-metals and nano-plastics in said samples. All easily explained away by the experts though. I'm posting in the music section for a while, sinister laugh.

And, anyone who says that budgets and project names are disclosed to the public, you are mistaken. The Pentagon hasn't passed an audit in quite some time, and the Defense Intelligence Committee is and has been blocking Congress from knowing too much about any one particular project being conducted by the alphabet agencies. Nice try though.
edit on 12 4 2023 by NeighborhoodWatch because: 1 + 1 = Eww

edit on 12 4 2023 by NeighborhoodWatch because: Subtraction

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: NeighborhoodWatch

I've spent far longer than you watching the budget every year. No one ever said program names were disclosed, but the budget is. As for not passing an audit, it helps if you understand why.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 10:22 PM
link   
The guy above me knows everything apparently. Enjoying that metal, plastic, and fluoride drinking water a little too much? Don't forget to get your yearly COVID and FLU vaccines, those are good for you too.
edit on 12 4 2023 by NeighborhoodWatch because: Clueless

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join