It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommy Robinson Arrested At March Against Antisemitism In London

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

oops .. triggered .. so starts spraying bullets at everyone.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Isobel7
a reply to: orbhunter
Tommy is Jewish.

Is he? Being honest and realistic Isobel i doubt the Rabbi's are going to convert him into living a theoretical Jewish life. Maybe some gangster style West Bank settler Rabbi straight out of the Bronx might see some worth in converting him but to me Tommy shows little evidence of working for G-d. I guess he may be of Jewish descent, pretty much any Irish person in the coastal south of the island will have trade links derived ancestry from the Mediterranean world though I doubt Tommy is playing this card. More than likely he takes up any banner that has conflict with the Islamic world. No doubt he supports India too. For sure though he does visit Israel and likes the state and feels for the Israeli people. Plenty of footage of him on vacation there

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: quintessentone

I would not even care to speculate on what's normal anymore quintessentone.

Well one thing for sure is that he turned what should have been a meaningful protest to get a message out into something all about him.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

I would love to say im surprised there quintessentone.

But again that's the man's bag in spades.

Everybody has the right to free and peaceful protest, or should have.

But when he is there for his own ulterior motives.

To make a spectacle of himself to further his own agenda.

It just does not sit right by my guess.

He's a known criminal, and the fact is Police treat them accordingly.

Again he somewhat played them by my guess but hopefully most sane people can see the man for what he is, which is again nothing good by any manner or means.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
So what exactly was he arrested for? Trespassing?

It just said protest organizers asked him to stay away and he didn’t. Is that a crime? Everyone but this man is aloud to protest?

Don’t get me wrong I have no idea who this man was before this thread. I am sure he is massive dick head of the highest order. But that said so what? Is he somehow a lesser form of human with different rights of protest because of it?

I mean I think lots of people who protest are dickheads of the highest grandest order possible but hey I support their right to be dickheads of the highest grandest order possible.

Was his crime perhaps not grovelling enough to a police officer that approached him? Maybe, who knows? not me.

Also I like your new avatar Andy. Looks like you have a pretty good boy.
a reply to: andy06shake

Technically he was guilty of failing to disperse after police asked him to Section 35 here but I don't know if he was in an area where a specific dispersal order was in place due to the protest.

The protest organisers had asked him not to attend but he didn't abide by their request - As far as I'm aware (organised a few myself) people who organise public protests can't ban members of the public from attending or prohibit specific members of the public from exercising their right to peaceful protest.

I think at the least it requires a deputy inspector to be present or Chief Inspector to allow such action to take place unless there's a dispersal order.

I can't think of any prior examples where the law has been used in this way. Yaxley-Lennon is a tosser of the highest order but it's hard not to see this as selective application of the law.

It would be interesting to read the health and safety review/application by the protest organisers prior to the police/local authority giving it the go ahead as he may be specifically mentioned in there/a specific bit of intelligence violence would be likely.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 07:13 AM
link   

He's just jumping on the bandwagon.

The man does not care one iota for the poor Jews or Palestinians.

Robinson does things like this simply for publicity and to play to his audience.

I couldn't agree more Andy.
He was there purely for the attention and stir up trouble. I thought he'd emagrated?
Seems he only comes back now when the Tw*t signal is shone.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

I couldn't agree more Andy.
He was there purely for the attention and stir up trouble. I thought he'd emagrated?

In this day of age, i don't imagine many nations would allow the man entry never mind allow him to emigrate.

Given the extensive criminal record he has and his past connections to the likes of the EDL.

If memory serves he got tin paled for using someone else's passport to enter the United States.
edit on 27-11-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Tommy Robinson Flees UK...

Tommy Robinson the English Defence League founder has claimed he has been forced to leave the UK because his family "no longer feels safe."

The far-right activist posted a video online to his followers saying he left ‘straight away’ following an arson attack on his wife’s home.

Robinson claimed to have fled the county after the alleged attack which he had not revealed to his supporters.

He said: "There’s something I haven’t told everyone, I had an incident quite a few weeks ago with an arson.

This could all just be for the publicity? But I remember reading about it.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

Tommy Robinson the English Defence League founder has claimed he has been forced to leave the UK because his family "no longer feels safe."

The far-right activist posted a video online to his followers saying he left ‘straight away’ following an arson attack on his wife’s home.

Robinson claimed to have fled the county after the alleged attack which he had not revealed to his supporters.

He said: "There’s something I haven’t told everyone, I had an incident quite a few weeks ago with an arson.

if its true and i doubt it ... where has he went ... Moscow ?

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4

Isn't Moscow/Russia pro-Palestinian? Oh wait...sounds reasonable he would go there then.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

It says in the article and was from 2020....

The activist has said that the UK’s new quarantine rules imposed on Spain mean he’s not able to fly back for a planned appearance at a protest on Saturday.

From tabloid papers but...
www.mirror.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.standard.co.uk...
edit on 27-11-2023 by Kurokage because: To add more links

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Good riddance to bad rubbish i seem to recall thinking at the time(him not his poor family).

Not sure as to the veracity of the claims he made in all the same but yes it may well have been for publicity/sympathy.

Or maybe he tried to immigrate, or depart the UK, and was simply told no down to his track record.

Strangely enough, Israel would seem to be on the list of countries that don't allow convicted felons to enter.

And yet he did indeed holiday over there.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: rigel4

Isn't Moscow/Russia pro-Palestinian? Oh wait...sounds reasonable he would go there then.

Sounds reasonable indeed .. Neo Nazis live in the Kremlin .. so it would be, again reasonable to assume Lennon would would be welcomed there.
Filthy piece of Scum

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   
A common police motto is, "To Serve and Protect". The truth is they are not employed to serve and protect you, the public. They are, in essence, corporate employees hired to serve and protect the corporations that hire them and will enforce whatever directive their corporate handlers command them to perform.

PS: Every government is incorporated.

edit on 27-11-2023 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   

We are all allowed our own opinion on matters and if he wanted to protest in solidarity with Jewish people and those supporting JEws, then he should have been allowed to... but if he were to start a fight with the opposition, then that's when the Police could ask him to leave IMO.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: xWorldxGonexMadx

So you would see the Police wait for a known criminal with previous form for causing chaos, and an extensive criminal record, to instigate a possible riot before acting?

The man was asked(not ordered) not to attend by the organisers for a very good reason.

I think the idea is to prevent crime and chaos from occurring as opposed to sitting back and waiting for it to happen before doing anything about it if at all possible.

You need to understand who and what Tommy Robinson is, never mind what he is all about.

You're entitled to your opinion xWorldxGonexMadx but if you imagine the man was there do anything else than become a spectacle then you are not getting the measure of the muppet's mettle im afraid.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: charlest2

Truth is if we were to take away the Police the nation would degenerate into madness and anarchy.

And i am certainly not a fan by any manner nor means.

Whatever they are in essence they are a necessary evil in today's world as anyone with half a brain can clearly establish.

Good and bad people in all walks of life charlest2.

And i do not necessarily disagree with some of the things you said all the same.

In essence, our respective governments see the population as chattel of a sorts.

A commodity to be bought, sold, and traded, hence the national insurance/social security numbers we are issued when registered at birth.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   

The thing is Andy, we had 250,000 people marching on Remembrance weekend in support of Palestine and Hamas.
This offended an awful lot of British people who thought out of common decency the march should have been delayed for a week.

No-one disagreed with their Right to protest but rather the timing and sensitivity of it.

But the Right to Free Speech and Protest won out.

Stephen Yaxley-Lennon may be a horrible little man - I think I've made my opinion on him very clear - but what about HIS Right to Free Speech and Protest?
What crime has he committed?

All this has done has give him more notoriety, publicity and probably even support.

The British people are screaming out for someone to stand up for them and voice their concerns.
Anyone who does so is immediately demonised and labelled racist and 'far-right'.....people are becoming very, very pissed off about it.

Martyring knobheads like Yaxley-Lennon achieves nothing positive.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

The thing is Andy, we had 250,000 people marching on Remembrance weekend in support of Palestine and Hamas.
This offended an awful lot of British people who thought out of common decency the march should have been delayed for a week.

No-one disagreed with their Right to protest but rather the timing and sensitivity of it.

But the Right to Free Speech and Protest won out.

I was not overly fond of the demonstration myself, any more than i am with people putting Palestinian/Israeli flags in their windows but if they are free to do so thats up to them i suppose.

All this has done has give him more notoriety, publicity and probably even support.

Thats planned, dont know whether Tommy Robinson should get the credit but he did indeed present a spectacle.

Stephen Yaxley-Lennon may be a horrible little man - I think I've made my opinion on him very clear - but what about HIS Right to Free Speech and Protest?
What crime has he committed?

The official line seems to be.

In an update on Monday, the Metropolitan Police said: "Stephen Lennon, of Bedfordshire, has been charged with failing to comply with a section 35 direction excluding a person from an area.

"He has been bailed to appear at Westminster Magistrates' Court on 22 January."

You know yourself mate, if the Police don't like you and you are being an arse, chances are you are getting arrested.

The British people are screaming out for someone to stand up for them and voice their concerns.

Yeah that is possibly the case but as you know that's not Tommy Robinson no matter how much he would like it to be.

The British people need his sort like they need a hole in the head.

Anyone who does so is immediately demonised and labelled racist and 'far-right'.....people are becoming very, very pissed off about it.

The world has gone crazy and everything is upside down, it would be hilarious if it was not so god darn tragic.

Martyring knobheads like Yaxley-Lennon achieves nothing positive.

That was his aim through was it not in this instance?

Well, not true martyrdom, coz like death and all that, but fame or rather infamy.

To be seen and heard so he can stir the pot.

Im surprised he has not got an interview up about the entire experience already.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   

As far as I can tell Section 35 is a bit of cover-all legislation that is open to interpretation.
So they wanted to exclude him from an area - why?
With what justification?
Because he might voice his opinion whilst expressing his Right to Free Speech.

We can't allow the authorities to pick and chose who has the Right to Free Speech and the Right to Protest.

If they'd let him protest he would have been one of a crowd, now they've made him something 'special'.

Of course Yaxley-Lennon isn't the leader this country so desperately needs, but who else is putting their head above the trenches and speaking out and voicing our concerns?
No-one dares because MSM immediately labels you a racist, 'far-right' and digs every bit of dirt up possible about yoy.

Targeting him under Section 35 was both wrong and ill-advised.

Or maybe the intention all along was to create the conflict and headlines this has caused?
More division in society.

If things continue in this vein I can really see next summer being a volatile one.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join