It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommy Robinson Arrested At March Against Antisemitism In London

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

I honestly can'yt imagine what he might have achieved if he had been left alone by the plod...He could have walked along with his go pro and posssibly got told to bugger off by a few marchers that would have been about it.

It would have been funny if he did and got his snib burst for his troubles.

I think there would be a few people choking to do that on both sides if we are honest.

These days though i imagine he would have his own security detail, invisible or otherwise, for his own safety.

Considering some of the horrendous things he has said and done in the past.

This way though he's got half of twitter on the case spilling hashtags about two tier policing and it does actually look like that is what we have now.

My experience is Police hate most people equally, who are not Police, here in the UK in this day of age.

But aye it does appear that his attendance and subsequent arrest has had the desired effect to a degree.
edit on 26-11-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 01:11 PM
link   
So what exactly was he arrested for? Trespassing?

It just said protest organizers asked him to stay away and he didn’t. Is that a crime? Everyone but this man is aloud to protest?

Don’t get me wrong I have no idea who this man was before this thread. I am sure he is massive dick head of the highest order. But that said so what? Is he somehow a lesser form of human with different rights of protest because of it?

I mean I think lots of people who protest are dickheads of the highest grandest order possible but hey I support their right to be dickheads of the highest grandest order possible.

Was his crime perhaps not grovelling enough to a police officer that approached him? Maybe, who knows? not me.

Also I like your new avatar Andy. Looks like you have a pretty good boy.
a reply to: andy06shake

edit on 26-11-2023 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

So what exactly was he arrested for? Trespassing?

Not sure yet, but with Robinson is not hard for the Police to find a reason.

He kind of makes it easy for them.

Which in this instance appears to have worked in his favor given the apparent attention on other boards.

It just said protest organizers asked him to stay away and he didn’t. Is that a crime?

That's because of who he is and his previous track record.

Is he somehow a lesser form of human with different rights of protest because of it?

That would be a matter of opinion i suppose, i would not want him standing next to me spouting his p@sh put it that way.

Again not a nice person or specimen of a human being.

Was his crime perhaps not grovelling to the enough to a police officer that approached him?

Which one there were many?

But Tommy would have known that, he did know.

Can you see what it is yet?

I'm not a big supporter of Police Athetos, but i understand the reason for there existence, and what happens without a rule of law.

None the less Robinson kind of played them like a fiddle.

And ile guarantee, no matter what he claims, it's not for the Jewish people or the Palestinians.

With his type, you need to learn to read between the lines, because again its all about Tommy and his agenda of hate.

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Absolutely I agree police have the purpose and place. And should be respected to a degree absolutely I was more playing devils advocate more then anything.

And as for reading between the lines like others have posted in regards to the man’s agenda. The man for all intent and purpose very well could be a puppet and someone else is pulling his strings to make their agenda manifest.

If something is on the MSM it’s because MSM wants it to be. If this guys antics are constantly being shown to you it for a reason. Again there are a million dick heads out there why is this guy so popular?

There may not be some evil overarching agenda. But there is someone someplace that benefits when this guy is on your TV.

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 01:34 PM
link   

According to the source in the OP he was arrested for this offence:

"In a statement the Met, asked about Yaxley-Lennon’s arrest, said: “He had refused to comply with a direction to disperse under section 35 of the Antisocial Behaviour, Crime and Policing Act."

In layman's language, for being an idiot.

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   
And of all the protesters he was the only person required to disperse? Why? Because the other protesters don’t like his option? Ironic no?

a reply to: Oldcarpy2

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Why might the Police have asked any of the 60,000 peaceful protestors who weren't causing any trouble to disperse?

Peaceful protest isn't a crime.

Being a professional trouble maker there to disrupt it, well... there's your difference.

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Absolutely I agree police have the purpose and place. And should be respected to a degree absolutely I was more playing devils advocate more then anything.

It's just best to be nice and polite with them no matter the situation.

That way at least you are apt to come out of custody the same way you went in and without the addition of Police assault and resisting arrest charges by my guess.

And as for reading between the lines like others have posted in regards to the man’s agenda. The man for all intent and purpose very well be a puppet and someone else is pulling his strings to make their agenda manifest.

Possibly but he has always been a complete and utter wrong'yin plonker.

If in doubt simply check out the wiki.

en.wikipedia.org...(activist)

If something is on the MSM it’s because MSM wants it to be. If this guys antics are constantly being shown to you it for a reason. Again there are a million dick heads out there why is this guy so popular?

Seems to have been rather quiet for a while which is why i imagine he chose to stage a prank like he did and get himself arrested.

There may not be some evil overarching agenda. But there is someone someplace that benefits when this guy is on your TV.

In this case, i imagine that would be his supporter base and himself.

But someone always benefits, if that was not the case then they would not bother to cover the story i suppose.

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Absolutely I find being nice a respectful works a charm with police interactions. Then you spear them in court later half the time they don’t even show.

But I guess in the Uk those guys see words as weapons and such and saying the wrong thing is actually viewed as none peaceful. Not my circus not my clown. Just commenting on the show.

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Imho "circus clown" describes the man to a tee.

Just not of the funny ha'ha sorts.

And more like the creepy "right kids stay away from that man" sort of manner.

As you can tell I'm not a big fan, not making any bones about that really.

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 02:04 PM
link   

"I find being nice a respectful works a charm with police interactions. Then you spear them in court later half the time they don’t even show."

How so?

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 02:12 PM
link   

It is my opinion that any time the mainstream media yell "Far right!" you can be assured that the person in question is a white heterosexual male patriot. It's that simple. Robinson's views & behaviours have mellowed since his youth - we're all guilty of dumb stuff in our youth - and in 2018 he was absolutely railroaded by the justice system into a totally undeserved 13 month prison sentence, when all he did was to expose a brutal ring of Muslim paedophile abusers. And British 'Justice' felt it was more important to jail him rather than get a handle on the Muslim rape & paedophilia gangs running ride in this nation even today. It's like we've learnt nothing.

From what I can discern here, Robinson was quietly attending in support of the Israeli protestors against anti-semitism. One thing he is absolutely NOT is antisemitic. He is, however, staunchly against fundamentalist Islam, as any sane person should be. He is also a British patriot, and despite the efforts of the police, the ones who are claimed to be 'far right' are far more respectful of the traditions & military history of this nation than any of the muhwumps on the left.

He came out to protest against the Islamist counter-protestors, in support of the Jews, and for his efforts he was rudely arrested & hauled off, pepper-sprayed for good measure, without resisting in the least. There are too many on ATS who follow the bleating 'far right"' cries in the lamestream media, and it would serve them well to gain a little political nuance.

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

"From what I can discern here, Robinson was quietly attending in support of the Israeli protestors against anti-semitism."

Oh, my sides!

"Mellowed"?

Stop it!

I have three broken ribs and really musnt laugh!

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 02:19 PM
link   

and in 2018 he was absolutely railroaded by the justice system into a totally undeserved 13 month prison sentence, when all he did was to expose a brutal ring of Muslim paedophile abusers.

Get your facts straight.

He exposed nothing and the case a matter of public record.

The crap he was perpetrating outside a court of law could very well have opened up avenues of appeal for the very same dirty bastards down to unsafe conviction claims should he have been allowed to get away with his antics.

Again Tommy is all about Tommy.

Away for a munch now and some Sunday carvery.

Have fun ATS.

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 02:20 PM
link   

That 2018 thing was because his idiotic reporting endangered the sentences of those groomer scumbags, they could have all walked free because he would not be told to shut up about the trial.

It's easy to disbelieve the authorirties, particularly in light of the grooming gang scandals, but honestly, he is not the answer and if anything he serves to make the issues slightly worse.

I agree with your first bit by the way, if you are white and non muslim and you don't go meekly about your business then yes you get labelled far right.

Its a bit of a joke to me actually, I grew up in the 80s when there were actual skinheads who were really far right about the place. These days you get labelled far right for not wanting to have sex with Eddie Izzard in a frock.

Ultimately I can only guess at TR's motivations but I wouldnt for a moment put the well being of the average jew anywhere near "What is good for Tommy Robinson LTD"
edit on thpSun, 26 Nov 2023 14:20:33 -060020232023-11-26T14:20:33-06:00kAmerica/Chicago30000000k by SprocketUK because: spelling

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Suggest you look up who the EDF are, if they aren't far right, I don't know who is.

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

"From what I can discern here, Robinson was quietly attending in support of the Israeli protestors against anti-semitism."

I have three broken ribs and really musnt laugh!

Ouch...how did you manage to drop your wallet on your ribs mate?

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Actually, I dropped it and did it trying to pick it up. Did my back in, too.

I generally use it to beat whales to death....

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Better hope the Japs don't find out about thet they'll have it off you to do some "Scientific research"

edit on thpSun, 26 Nov 2023 14:58:17 -060020232023-11-26T14:58:17-06:00kAmerica/Chicago30000000k by SprocketUK because: spelling

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Been there, done that.

Dolphins, too. It's well paid.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join