It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tommy Robinson Arrested At March Against Antisemitism In London

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I took this as him going there to start # against the March Against Antisemitism people. I don't think anyone would believe this guy is standing up FOR the Jewish people.

If he was asked to stay away, in the interest of peace, he should have stayed away.

Stephen Lennon is a complete moron, and Tommy Robinson is an utter moron. You put them together and you get a complete and utter moron in one guy.

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Nothing of opinion this way or that................

As a fact Tommy is a long term supporter of the state of Israel indeed he visits there.

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: orbhunter

Stand up guy and salt of the earth.

But why is the "king of the whole Islam race" not on the front line fighting for Israel as he claimed at 1:14 in the above vid?

And that's a man in his 40s or thereabouts coming away with that guff.

To be honest i don't think he could score into an open goal.

edit on 26-11-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 04:01 PM
link   

For sure he's a knob and a 'hater' deep down.Thing is there was a vid years back from memory where he visited Israel and was very pro Zionism. I guess it fits with his Nazi style beliefs yet Tommy was very pro Israel at that time

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 04:05 PM
link   

The video is 4 years old orbhunter, at least on YouTube.

Which is hardly an eternity by any manner or means.

The guys a complete and utter cockwomble.

He seems to use extreme beliefs to suit his own agenda which makes his spurious hate-filled rhetoric even more self-serving by my guess.

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dandandat3

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Dandandat3

If he was, it will have been for his own purposes Dandandat3.

Can't stress that enough with the fellow in question.

The Man's bread and butter surrounds hatred and fear.

Interesting; if the man is only about furthering his personal purpose why is the world giving him so much attention? Sounds like he is able to effectively manipulate so many for his own interests.

Occam's razor. The simplest answer is usually it.
Maybe he is popular because he speaks what others think.
Less convoluted than your masterplan.

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Yaxley-Lennon is 'pro-Israel'.
Yaxley-Lennon is anti-Islam.

Yaxley-Lennon tries to portray himself as a Voice-of-the-people.
Unfortunately as there are so few politicians or public figures who seek to openly voice the concerns literally millions of British people have he gets some support - not much but some.

MSM tries to portray him as being representative of all people who are concerned about open-door immigration in the UK and the effects it is having on our communities.

He's an easy target.
Some believe too easy.

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I don't care WHAT you all think of the guy. I can't believe there are supposedly intelligent people here at ATS of all places who are cheering on his arrest. It says right in the article that they arrested him after the police contacted him and urged him not to attend the event. Well, he attended it anyway. And yet somehow, there are complete and utter knob slobbers who are applauding the police. They had urged him not to attend an event. Last I checked, free citizens of the UK had the right to go any damn place they please without having to defend their attendence or give the reason why they decided to go somewhere so police could decide to arrest or not. And yet here you all are saying how awesome it is that they nabbed him. I have no faith in many of you any longer....

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake Tommy is himself a Jew- he informed the world in a reply tweet years ago. There are pictures of him out there visiting Israel, at the Wailing wall with his skull cap. the blue n white shall thing. There are also pictures of him visiting some Rabbi (he may be famous) with a 'Mossad' logo on his t-shirt.

I think he is an Agent Provocateur to make sure the British get on their feet and take to the streets. In endless running battles between British and Muslim youth that will destroy the UK. Certainly make it unsafe and unpleasant for all for years- Belfast of the 1970s style. Ironically, his remit may be to ensure the success of the Muslims promoting the Kalergi Plan. He is a destroyer of the UK not a protector. He is sabotaging any/all routes honest protestors to illegal immigration may take.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Tommy is Jewish.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosOMegas

I agree with you, my personal contempt for Stephen Yaxley-Lennon should not cloud my opinion of his arrest etc.
He has every right to protest and the police should not be asking him not to march.

If a prominent pro-Palestinian supporter had been treated in a similar way MSM would have been in uproar and would be extremely vocal in support.

The thing is, I agree with some of the things Yaxley-Lennon allegedly supports but he is that much of a bellend that its hard to have sympathy for him.

I could go into great depth into why I think he is a dickhead of such epic proportions but that would be making this about HIM and not about his arrest.
edit on 27/11/23 by Freeborn because: grammar and clarity

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Isobel7

The REAL Tommy Robinson may well be Jewish, I don't know.
But Stephen Yaxley-Lennon is most definitely NOT Jewish.

Yes, he continues to express pro-Israeli sentiments - as do many of us - but that doesn't mean he's Jewish.

Mind you, I wouldn't be surprised if he bizarrely stated he was despite everyone knowing exactly what he is and his history.

Bear in mind has was in the employ of Quilliam.
As I said in my earlier post; many believe he is in the employ of certain vested interests in order to try and show those opposed to the open-door immigration policies of recent UK governments in a bad light - it seems to be working as people appear to be so keen to lap up this 'racist' hysteria and stereotyping.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

The far-right leader Stephen Yaxley-Lennon has been arrested by police at a march in London against antisemitism after ignoring pleas from organisers to stay away.

Yaxley-Lennon, 40, better known as Tommy Robinson, was detained on Sunday after officers told him to leave the area.

His arrest came during a march against the increase in antisemitism faced by Jewish people in Britain since the Middle East was plunged into crisis after the attack in southern Israel by Hamas on 7 October.

Organisers said up to 60,000 people attended the march in central London making it the biggest stand against antisemitism since 1936, when protesters confronted Oswald Mosley’s blackshirts at Cable Street in east London.

Tommy Robinson Arrested At March Against Antisemitism in London

He's just jumping on the bandwagon.

The man does not care one iota for the poor Jews or Palestinians.

Robinson does things like this simply for publicity and to play to his audience.

He would have known full well what the result would be of refusing to leave after the Police asked him to do so and stay away.

Before anybody starts sticking up for the revolting little streak of p@ss.

Check out his criminal history and rap sheet.

Robinson has a long-standing criminal record. His convictions include for violence, stalking, financial and immigration frauds, drug possession and public order offenses. He has been committed to prison for contempt of court. He has served at least four separate terms of imprisonment: in 2005 for assault, in 2012 for using false travel documents to enter the United States, in 2014 for mortgage fraud, and, in May 2018, Robinson was committed to prison for 13 months for contempt of court after publishing a Facebook Live video of defendants entering a law court, contravening a court order that disallows reporting on such trials while proceedings are ongoing.

He's a disgusting self serving little slug.
He should be arrested and jailed with out publicity.

Scum

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 04:18 AM
link   

edit on Mon Nov 27 2023 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Wow. That's a little too much tolerance for me.

I'll stick with "from the river to the sea" that's so much more inclusive.

I don't like Tommy Robinson either, however the utter vitriol spewed here, especially by you ever so tolerant members, is astonishing.

Words hurt you, eh. Diddums.

No one is impressed by your insults, you vaccine chugging, freedom hating trilobites. Always on the wrong side of history and still just as hate filled as always.

You have no peace, Godless, restless and agitated. Calm down. Take a breath and just relax! Lest you accuse people of being family killers again for refusing to accept your delusions.

This is just too bittersweet.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Isobel7

He was the EDL's Golden Boy, and complete and is a utter racist twonk AlexandrosOMegas.

To my knowledge, Tommy Robinson aka Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, has identified as a Christian for the better part of his life.

If you have proof he is now Jewish please provide it.

Going to Israel and visiting the Wailing Wall don't make you Jewish, and i think the cap is about showing respect.

Also do you not need to be circumcised to become Jewish?

We do not do that much in the UK, aside for medical reasons.

Tommy's parents were not Jewish, or at least the religious affiliation of his parents is not widely known or publicly disclosed.

Where are these endless running battles between British and Muslim youths your going on about?

Some proof of those of the endless sorts may also be nice?

There have been clashes in the past, but it's hardly a weekly or daily event across the nation.

Tommy is an arseh@le Isobel7, a glaikit streek of pi@s, that any sane person simply chooses to ignore rather than entertain his delusions and hate-filled lies.
edit on 27-11-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Its incredibly hard to convert to Judaism Andy.
Basically you are either Jewish or you aren't.
Its passed down through the maternal line, if your Mother is Jewish then you are.

Jews do not try to convert anyone, they believe they are Gods Chosen people and that is THEIR right and no-one else's.

Yaxley-Lennon has Irish heritage.
Whilst he has pro-Israeli sympathies he most definitely is NOT Jewish.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

Naw mate i slept like a baby and im calm as a Cucumber ta very much.

And i don't know where all that is coming from, to be honest.

If that's directed at me i think you may wish to take some of your own advice and calm down because you are the one sounding hate-filled.

As to peace well the UK is not currently at war with anyone to my knowledge, so there is that.

Anyhoo goosfraba buddy, goosfraba.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I would have imagined so Freeborn.

To be honest with you Tommy Robinson does not strike me as the religious sort, certainly not practicing.

Quite the opposite in point of fact.

As to where his sympathies lie, that would be with Tommy by my guess.

He might not be an open book, but certainly not hard to read if you know what i mean.
edit on 27-11-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

If any of that post was directed at me can I please ask you to at least be straight forward and direct with your accusations.

You seem to miss the point many of us are trying to make; Tommy Robinson as a person is an absolute complete and utter bellend.

I could quite easily go into great detail into explaining exactly why I think that.
Its not something that is tainted with MSM propaganda and hysteria about the man but by reading about him, watching him and talking to people who know him to varying degrees. That's how I based MY opinion of him.

Yes, I agree with him on some things...and I disagree with him on others.
I don't like the tactics he uses at times and think he's a self-publicist and has an over-inflated opinion of his own intelligence and influence.

But he has every right to protest, at least as much as those self-hating, terrorist excusing Hamas/Palestinian supporters.

He is deliberately demonised and stereotyped as a racist by MSM which by extension helps label and portray anyone who expresses any concerns about open-door immigration and/or creeping Islamification as racists and 'far-right'.

There are also questions about his own personal motivations and links to other organisations and vested interests that are diametrically opposed to those he allegedly supports.

edit on 27/11/23 by Freeborn because: grammar

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join