It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Politician admits 12,000 Palestinians have died so far but... they're mostly terrorists!

page: 31
<< 28  29  30   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainZ

asked you another question.

Asked you a question. If Israel was out to “genocide” Gaza, and not just after Hamas terrorists and their assets. Why would the citizens of Gaza be allowed to move or evacuate out of Gaza?

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88

asked you another question.

Asked you a question. If Israel was out to “genocide” Gaza, and not just after Hamas terrorists and their assets. Why would the citizens of Gaza be allowed to move or evacuate out of Gaza?

citizens of Gaza have been forcibly removed which is a war crime by its own. And they have been attacked and killed. Mass murder and ethnic cleansing.

I think you live in an alternate reality

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

You have been stuck into the Hamas argument that takes you nowhere I am afraid. The Israeli Army has been murdering thousands of innocent civilians over the last 7 weeks or so and engaged in a campaign of ethnic cleansing. Others say genocide too. You seem to be ignoring the facts. But the facts speak for themselves.

We all know about the aims and objectives of this campaign by Israel i.e to take revenge and kill as many innocent Palestinians as possible, destroy large parts of Gaza, end drive Palestinians out of their land. In a few words mas murder and ethnic cleansing.

Everyone knows it by now and you seem to be supporting what they do. It's just that you have no moral argument and no argument at all.

The deaths of Palestinians have been caused by the Israeli Air Strikes and that's a fact. It's Israel that has been accused of war crimes and crimes against humanity for the deaths and suffering of Palestinians.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 06:14 AM
link   

It’s not the Israelis fault that Hamas illegally integrated its terrorist command tunnels, and the building, storage, and launching of terror rockets into the thousands into Gaza neighborhoods, schools, and hospitals.

If Israel wanted to genocide Gaza, civilians wouldn’t be allowed to move and evacuate.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 06:52 AM
link   

These threads are a pointless exercise. They cry 'oh think of the poor Palestinians' when they actually could care less about them.

The real bone of these threads is that it's a Muslim Vs Western issue for them. If the situation was reversed they would be the one attempting to justify the kill count.

edit on CSTam6338 by Tagz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88

It’s not the Israelis fault that Hamas illegally integrated its terrorist command tunnels, and the building, storage, and launching of terror rockets into the thousands into Gaza neighborhoods, schools, and hospitals.

If Israel wanted to genocide Gaza, civilians wouldn’t be allowed to move and evacuate.

The citizens of Gaza have been forcibly removed which is a war crime by its own. And they have been attacked and killed. Mass murder and ethnic cleansing.

You have been stuck into the Hamas argument that takes you nowhere I am afraid. The Israeli Army has been murdering thousands of innocent civilians over the last 7 weeks or so and engaged in a campaign of ethnic cleansing. Others say genocide too. You seem to be ignoring the facts. But the facts speak for themselves.

We all know about the aims and objectives of this campaign by Israel i.e to take revenge and kill as many innocent Palestinians as possible, destroy large parts of Gaza, end drive Palestinians out of their land. In a few words mass murder and ethnic cleansing.

edit on 5-12-2023 by CaptainZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tagz

These threads are a pointless exercise. They cry 'oh think of the poor Palestinians' when they actually could care less about them. The real bone of these threads is that it's a Muslim Vs Western issue for them. If the situation was reversed they would be the one attempting to justify the kill count.

Not really. I am not Muslim but I call out an injustice and unfairness. Many people in the Western world do the same.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Where was your injustice and fairness when this first kicked off?

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tagz

These threads are a pointless exercise. They cry 'oh think of the poor Palestinians' when they actually could care less about them. The real bone of these threads is that it's a Muslim Vs Western issue for them. If the situation was reversed they would be the one attempting to justify the kill count.

They remind me of this exchange?

Jayapal was asked about progressive women’s silence on the issue when the same group is historically among the most vocal about matters of sexual violence.

"I mean, I don’t, I don’t know that that’s true. I think we always talk about the impact of war on women, in particular," Jayapal said on CNN’s "State of the Union," adding that she has condemned Hamas since Oct. 7.

www.foxnews.com...

All claims from all sides must be vetted. But it amazes me any claims from Hamas are automatically accepted as gospel by certain people. And actions by Hamas are whitewashed, and the same people any claims against Hamas is “I don’t know that that’s true”

When the record of Hamas, its teachings, how they get their money and weapons, and its founding charter is quite clear.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30   >>

join