It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Politician admits 12,000 Palestinians have died so far but... they're mostly terrorists!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 12:00 PM
link   
twitter.com...

Israeli opposition leader Yair Lapid tells Sky News that "The majority of the 12,000 dead Palestinians were Terrorists."

More than 5,000 children have been killed. That would mean that the vast majority of the adults killed were Hamas, which is exceedingly unlikely.

The math doesn't add up. Unless, of course, Lapid considers children terrorists...

Mr Yair Lapid is the leader of the opposition and a politician of the centrist Yesh Atid Party.

en.wikipedia.org...

At least he has admitted that the death toll in Gaza is quite high, just as most people know by now, and regardless of the various types of online and offline propaganda, lies, misinformation and disinformation propagated for political purposes.

The exact number of people died may not be known for a long period of time or even we will never find out but it is now accepted that tens of thousands of innocent civilians have died as a result of the bombing of Gaza by Israel. There are many calls around the world to stop supplying arms to Israel to massacre innocent civilians.

But the main issue with the story of this thread is the politician himself who admitted that 12,000 Palestinians have been killed in Gaza but he said they're mostly terrorists... and good riddance!

Another major blow to the credibility of Israeli Politicians who apart from engaging in a range of genocidal rhetorics asking for Gaza to be annihilated and destroyed or even nuked, they're now trying to insult the intelligence of everyone else who has followed the news and the developments in Gaza and has realised there is an ongoing slaughtering of innocent civilians.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 12:05 PM
link   
One more comment.
As time passes more and more people are getting killed and nobody gets resurrected...
edit on 22-11-2023 by Leviathan4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Leviathan4

More than 5,000 children have been killed. That would mean that the vast majority of the adults killed were Hamas, which is exceedingly unlikely.

That's easy to justify!

‘The children of Gaza have brought this upon themselves’

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

That's easy to justify!

‘The children of Gaza have brought this upon themselves’

That's actually one of my other threads that you find here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Who cares? The Palestinians support Hamas, and have invited the crossfire. Maybe you'd prefer if they went door to door and cut their children's throats? Because that's what the Palestinians are in favor of.
edit on 22-11-2023 by Jhayesdvm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 12:28 PM
link   

That's because he and others in leadership have stated that ALL Gazans are responsible and there are no innocent Gazans, including children.

The international criminal court and their prosecutors are taking notes.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

That's because he and others in leadership have stated that ALL Gazans are responsible and there are no innocent Gazans, including children.

The international criminal court and their prosecutors are taking notes.

The ICC is indeed gathering evidence for all war crimes and crimes against humanity that have been committed in the last 6 weeks by both sides. Israel thought are above the law and that there rest of the non Muslim world are obliged to support them in whether they do. They were so wrong and they don't want to accept the reality.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Where are you getting your numbers of dead children and other civilians from?

Even the questionable data coming from the Palestinian Health Authority doesn’t differentiate between dead civilians and Hamas.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS

Even the questionable data coming from the Palestinian Health Authority doesn’t differentiate between dead civilians and Hamas.

I think you need to listen carefully to this politician given how credible the entire political system is in Israel together with the IDF.

He said, yes there are 12,000 dead but they're mostly terrorists. He knows what he is saying by the way....

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Only 12,000 dead? Could be worse.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I have asked this question in at least five threads and you guys have always evaded answering.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

Only 12,000 dead? Could be worse.

If you think there is a number of people missing and probably dead under the rubble and many others who have been injured by the continuous bombardments.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I have asked this question in at least five threads and you guys have always evaded answering.

The topic of this thread is self explanatory I think. When a politician admits there are 12,000 dead in Gaza and when Gaza is one of the most densely areas in the world and when it's known that Hamas are mostly hiding underneath in a network of tunnels and bunkers then you can figure it out yourself who is getting killed when Gaza is bombed heavily for over a month.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 01:10 PM
link   

That still didn’t answer my question.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   

It is the answer to your question. The only thing I cannot give you (and so everyone else) is the exact number of dead in Gaza and the exact number of women and children killed.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leviathan4

It is the answer to your question. The only thing I cannot give you (and so everyone else) is the exact number of dead in Gaza and the exact number of women and children killed.

No it's not the answer to North's question .

The question is where are you getting the numbers from ?

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Since you have used numbers well over 10000 in your other threads, before this information came to light, you should have a clear answer for those of us that have asked.

The number of dead civilians has been used as the main point of outrage for many posters and without a source for your numbers there really isn’t a lot of credibility. Is there?

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

originally posted by: Leviathan4

No it's not the answer to North's question .

The question is where are you getting the numbers from ?

There are so many sources online.
One of them is the Israeli Politician who just confirmed what everyone knows.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Since you have used numbers well over 10000 in your other threads, before this information came to light, you should have a clear answer for those of us that have asked.

The number of dead civilians has been used as the main point of outrage for many posters and without a source for your numbers there really isn’t a lot of credibility. Is there?

Let re-run this again

The topic of this thread is self explanatory I think. When a politician admits there are 12,000 dead in Gaza and when Gaza is one of the most densely areas in the world and when it's known that Hamas are mostly hiding underneath in a network of tunnels and bunkers then you can figure it out yourself who is getting killed when Gaza is bombed heavily for over a month.

There are so many sources online.
One of them is the Israeli Politician who just confirmed what everyone knows i.e the high death toll. He was just unrealistic to say they were terrorists.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join