It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Politician admits 12,000 Palestinians have died so far but... they're mostly terrorists!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Oh well that's a few less supporters and supporters in waiting for Hamas. Don't forget the term "children" to adherents of the religion of peace and its apologists means fighting age males.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Leviathan4

Well get me an accurate number of the dead so I can decide if it's been enough payback yet.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leviathan4

originally posted by: NorthOS

Since you have used numbers well over 10000 in your other threads, before this information came to light, you should have a clear answer for those of us that have asked.

The number of dead civilians has been used as the main point of outrage for many posters and without a source for your numbers there really isn’t a lot of credibility. Is there?

Let re-run this again

The topic of this thread is self explanatory I think. When a politician admits there are 12,000 dead in Gaza and when Gaza is one of the most densely areas in the world and when it's known that Hamas are mostly hiding underneath in a network of tunnels and bunkers then you can figure it out yourself who is getting killed when Gaza is bombed heavily for over a month.

There are so many sources online.
One of them is the Israeli Politician who just confirmed what everyone knows i.e the high death toll. He was just unrealistic to say they were terrorists.

This is you…

Israel is attacking and killing people at a rate of 250 civilians per day and it's unknown whether they get anyone from Hamas. So it's clear what is going on at least to those who don't unequivocally support Israel.

Here…

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And this is one of your other threads…

Israeli Ambassador to the UK says there is no humanitarian crisis in Gaza

Here…

Are we to believe him as well?

You pull numbers out of your a*s and are inconsistent in the sources you provide.

edit on 22-11-2023 by NorthOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leviathan4

Since you have used numbers well over 10000 in your other threads, before this information came to light, you should have a clear answer for those of us that have asked.

The number of dead civilians has been used as the main point of outrage for many posters and without a source for your numbers there really isn’t a lot of credibility. Is there?

Let re-run this again

The topic of this thread is self explanatory I think. When a politician admits there are 12,000 dead in Gaza and when Gaza is one of the most densely areas in the world and when it's known that Hamas are mostly hiding underneath in a network of tunnels and bunkers then you can figure it out yourself who is getting killed when Gaza is bombed heavily for over a month.

There are so many sources online.
One of them is the Israeli Politician who just confirmed what everyone knows i.e the high death toll. He was just unrealistic to say they were terrorists.

This is you…

Israel is attacking and killing people at a rate of 250 civilians per day and it's unknown whether they get anyone from Hamas. So it's clear what is going on at least to those who don't unequivocally support Israel.

Here…

And this is one of your other threads…

Israeli Ambassador to the UK says there is no humanitarian crisis in Gaza

Here…

Are we to believe him as well?

You pull numbers out of your a*s and are inconsistent in the sources you provide.

At that time I was using the 10,000 figure of dead civilians over a period of 40 days which makes 250 per day.

The Israeli Politician said 12,000 dead. It's a little over 45 days since the conflict started so if you divide 12,000 by 45 you get around 266 deaths per day. A little higher but consistent with my estimations.

Simple division and arithmetic helps by the way but here in these threads even the basics are difficult for some people.
edit on 22-11-2023 by Leviathan4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Including Hamas, correct?

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   

t is the answer to your question. The only thing I cannot give you (and so everyone else) is the exact number of dead in Gaza and the exact number of women and children killed.

if you can't give exact numbers, then you can't say that the number of women of children out number dead terrorist.

in your words in the OP,

but it is now accepted that tens of thousands of innocent civilians have died as a result of the bombing of Gaza by Israel.

at best it is just speculation until the numbers are released.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

t is the answer to your question. The only thing I cannot give you (and so everyone else) is the exact number of dead in Gaza and the exact number of women and children killed.

if you can't give exact numbers, then you can't say that the number of women of children out number dead terrorist.

in your words in the OP,

but it is now accepted that tens of thousands of innocent civilians have died as a result of the bombing of Gaza by Israel.

at best it is just speculation until the numbers are released.

Nobody knows the exact number. That doesn't mean tens of thousands have not died or there is some sort of controversy.

Even the Israeli Politician accepts there are 12,000 dead people in Gaza. And as time passes more and more people get killed and nobody gets resurrected.

I know that you're really trying hard to find a way out of this and justify or excuse the mass killings of Palestinians in Gaza but unfortunately you have no argument.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 02:32 PM
link   

The Palestinians should do more ratting out Hamas if they want the beating to stop sooner.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Including Hamas, correct?

I suppose you did figure out after all that if you divide 12,000 by 45 you get a number close to 266 a day which is consistent with my estimations.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

The Palestinians should do more ratting out Hamas if they want the beating to stop sooner.

How would these people rat out Hamas when it was made clear that anyone in Gaza will be considered a terrorist and the IDF are free to shoot at will?

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Nobody knows the exact number. That doesn't mean tens of thousands have not died or there is some sort of controversy.

right so you don't know if who was killed was a terrorist or who wasn't, just that their throwing out a number.

again just speculation on who the dead are.

edit on 22-11-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 02:40 PM
link   

War Update.

Belligerents

Hamas (Palestine) = 40,000
Israel = 529,500

Israel losses (including civilian)

• 1,320+ killed
• 7,266+ wounded
• 239 captured or abducted
• 28 missing

Hamas Losses (including civilian)

Gaza Strip:

• 14,128 killed
• 33,000+ wounded
• 6,800 missing

Inside Israel:

• 1,000+ killed
• 200 captured

West Bank:

• 225 killed
• 2,469 wounded

Lebanon:

• 92 killed

Syria:

• 26 killed

Displaced:

• 1,700,000 Palestinians displaced in Gaza
• 500,000 Israelis displaced
• 29,000 Lebanese displaced

*** Interesting catch when researching these numbers on Wikipedia, for their usually solid up to the minute casualty tallies.

Isn't this that Hamas crisis actor guy?

edit on 22-11-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I guess you haven't figured out that I'm fine with Israel carpet bombing Gaza and killing them all.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

How would these people rat out Hamas when it was made clear that anyone in Gaza will be considered a terrorist and the IDF are free to shoot at will?

Gazan civilians have been ratting them out all along in return for safe passage.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Gazan civilians have been ratting them out all along in return for safe passage.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 03:01 PM
link   

We don’t know yet. It may well be mostly Hamas. We may find out at some point.

But thank you for finally answering that your numbers are an estimate.

You do realize that Hamas is fighting in civilian clothes and picking up the weapons of the fallen to pass on to other fighters?

In your reply to Bernnie you are now using “tens of thousands”.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

That's easy to justify!

‘The children of Gaza have brought this upon themselves’

Why do you all play these games like they mean anything in the first place? Grtabing some statement as proof Israel doesn't give a crap for children is as bad as saying all Palestinians are terrorists.

The link you have is about a Previous member of the banned Kach party, I think the party was banned for the radicalness of their views. That is like saying Christians are all Branch Davidians.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Grtabing some statement as proof Israel doesn't give a crap for children is as bad as saying all Palestinians are terrorists.

Why are you making this personal? I'm just quoting what an Israeli politician said, in response to a quote in the OP of what another Israeli politician said. And, by the way, I do recall some other Israeli politician implying that all Palestinians are terrorists, and I do recall seeing a video of some random Palestinian woman and her young daughter being arrested by the IDF for a social media post, praying for God's protection of the Palestinian people.

Israel has behaved badly, and its politicians have uttered some pretty horrific things, that they've had to walk back.

The world is watching.

edit on 1820232023k34America/Chicago2023-11-22T15:34:18-06:0003pm2023-11-22T15:34:18-06:00 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Maybe they were lying for the safe passage as it doesn't look like the IDF is getting very far at actually targeting the true enemy.
edit on q000000371130America/Chicago2222America/Chicago11 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Why are you making this personal?
Israel has behaved badly, and its politicians have uttered some pretty horrific things, that they've had to walk back.

The world is watching.

I'm just saying people are grabbing sound bites from some radical people that even Israel has banned or removed while downplaying how many people actually support Hamas in Gaza.

As to the world is watching... What? All of a sudden the world is now watching the ME since it is Israel.

I guess Syria is nothing to see there... Some numbers from 600k were killed there...

• Civilians: 159,774 Syrians, they were: 119,591 men, 25,048 children under the age of eighteen and 15,135 women over the age of eighteen

• Over 47,000 civilians killed under torture in the detention centers and prisons of Bashar al-Assad’s regime (SOHR obtained information about their death during the period of their detention).

Just a boatload of Selective Outrage going on....

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join