It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Lindell Promises to 'Expose Everything' After Huge Ruling From Judge

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 07:41 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 24-11-2023 by UpIsNowDown2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: FarmerSimulation

It is like trying to explain sex to a 4 year old.

Yeah, normal people don't do that.

I really hope you don't have kids if you even contemplate such a thing.

And if I caught anyone trying to explain sex to pre-primary school kids, i would report them to the proper authorities.

I have danced this jig with you before.
A fruitless endeavor.

Then you obviously require some Samba lessons because your Qanona'twostep leaves quite a bit to be desired.

No, you simply do not understand.
Your understanding of history is is just,

Then let's expand on that, can you explain how i am incorrect about history?

Which part is it i don't understand?

Let's hear your version of events full of ""alternative facts"" no doubt where America single-handedly wins the day and brings about liberty for everyone.

I have this weird suspicion you think the USA is a democracy.
It is not.

You seem to have rather a few weird proclivities, never mind suspicions.

The United States is a representative democracy meaning your government is elected by its citizens.

Technically through, the best definition of your system of governance would be a constitutional federal republic.

It is the greatest execution of government in all of history is a Constitutional Republic via USA experiment.
Admittedly we got sidetracked the last 150 years.
Even more the last 70 years.
Even worse the last 30 years.

That is down to teething pains because comparatively speaking America is still an infant.

But you are witnessing a glorious correction.
We are getting our Republic back after the USA INC made us a vassal state by subterfuge.

You never lost your republic, but what you want is clearly a Christian theocracy.

And that's simply not how America was built, nor meant to be, no matter what you claim or desire.

In regards to USA today.
You are witnessing greatness as the promise of restoring free and fair elections to this once great country is going to be refined like pure gold as we remove the dross.

The only thing I'm witnessing is you say some very suspect things about 4-year-olds.

And your nation is still great, that is not really about to change anytime soon.

We are the show.
You are the grandstand observers waiting for your masters whistle

And that's what we call delusions of grandeur and projection.

America is simply another piece of the puzzle, end of the day one of many pieces.
edit on 24-11-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

The only reason you have any liberties today is because we are the beacon of light that leads the way.

That must be because your Constititution and Bill Of Rights are based on The Magna Carta and English Bill Of Rights that where in exsistance whilst your country was still a British Colony.

Have you Dusted Off that Historical Tome yet Mate ? Your Silence Speaks Volumes.........

I can Wait All Day Long for an Answer.......
edit on 24-11-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: alldaylong

The only reason you have any liberties today is because we are the beacon of light that leads the way.

That must be because your Constititution and Bill Of Rights are based on The Magna Carta and English Bill Of Rights that where in exsistance whilst your country was still a British Colony.

Have you Dusted Off that Historical Tome yet Mate ? Your Silence Speaks Volumes.........

I can Wait All Day Long for an Answer.......

You had my answer. If you are not happy with it then that's not my problem.

However if you want some more, here you are.

The laws established in the United States Constitution, and its Bill of Rights specifically, are rooted in England's very old, and very important, legal documents. Two of the documents that were critical in developing the U.S. Bill of Rights were the Magna Carta of 1215 and the English Bill of Rights of 1688. In this activity you will read selections from those two documents and from the U.S. Bill of Rights to discover how each new was influenced by the ones that came before.

www.docsteach.org...

End.

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: alldaylong

I suppose it's not incorrect to say that the US Constitution, Declaration Of Independence, and Bill Of Rights are based on the Magna Carta and English Bill Of Rights in the sense that those documents aimed to restrict the powers of government, and the US documents expanded on that concept.

If you're attempting to argue that the US documents are extensions of the Magna Carta and English Bill Of Rights, and that these English documents were adopted as US law, then that would be an incorrect assertion.

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 06:24 PM
link   

You know , I find it quite Madding that Liberals NEVER Offer Solutions to Problems that Work but Only Criticize those who attempt to do so . This Mindset in times of Crisis has gone the Way of the Dinosaurs today where Actions are Needed to Speak louder than Words .

Agree that the counter arguments to the OP are all pretty weak sauce stuff. Nine pages in, and we've got "he's a douche", "he's a crackhead", "he's just trying to sell pillows", "it's all been disproven"(said about a two day convention with hundreds to thousands of data points presented, refuting argument offering no source or substance to support it), and that's about it. No actual substantive arguments, just ad hominem attacks on Mr. Lindell's character. Lame...

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 08:11 PM
link   

" are rooted "

Please Explain in your Own Words what that Phrase is trying to Convey with ANY Degree of Certainty Gormless......

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 05:45 AM
link   

" are rooted "

Please Explain in your Own Words what that Phrase is trying to Convey with ANY Degree of Certainty Gormless......

Do you actually understand the English language ? It appears you have problems with it.

Let me help you. " Are rooted " meaning.

Being based on or depending on something

dictionary.cambridge.org...

Here is my initial post that you replied to.

Stop being silly and argumentative and go and learn real English. And stop feeling so offended and insecure about where your origins as a country came from.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 07:19 AM
link   

The Magna Carta was the seed and foundation to the ideas behind the Declaration of Independanc ( my claim being the Supreme law) and the Constitution of the United States of America.

These being the greatest 2 documents ever made by man.

The MC originally only gave liberties to the Barron's only.
It grew a little over the centuries later where kings gave some concessions.
But the DoC and US Constitution gave individual liberties. It and our County most certainly has become the beacon of light for the rest of the world in pursuit of these rights and liberties.
Which are the words I chose. We will be leading the way as we have for 250 years and when we die in this pursuit, so will the rest follow.
Unless numbskull is right and we are a democracy (which we are not)or we are a constitutional federal republic ( which we are not. Talk about a contradiction).
We are a Constitutional Republic of individual sovereign states that got its seed and roots from the Magna Carta.
You planted the seed but we grew the tree of liberty and became a shining city on the hill that lights the way for all in pursuit of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
It is too bad the Magna Carta was never pursued by the average people and made and kept.
It grew some over the centuries but the monarchy always held Supreme influence as ND had the right to give concessions, not the people.

Just like it took centuries for the Magna Carta to ebb and flow into some individual rights over time as battles for liberties were gained and lost.
Our Country has had gains and losses of freedoms liberties and rights as has become obvious today in this present fight.
Now that the federal corporation has been exposed and the deep state is being rooted out we have the incredible opportunity to get our Republic back.
And it begins its rebirth in exposing the election fraud and beginning the absolute need in having free and fair elections if we are to have any freedom, rights and liberties at all, ever.
What an awesome time to be alive to witness.
It is not difficult to spot the enemies of this pursuit.
Shame has no place with these.
They flaunt it willingly and openly for all to see.
Benedict Arnold and John McCain has many that follow their traitorous ideals in trying to stop this great experiment in individual rights and liberties that are inalienable and given by our Creator, not by Monarch or federal government(deep state).
In order to refine pure gold you must put it in fire and remove the dross. It is the only way.
We are in the fight of our lives.
We must choose servitude or LIBERTY.
There is nothing in between.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: badcabbie

These are the words of Argentina president elect JAVIER MILEI. These are the words of a true leader:

“We aren't above the ones we represent. In financial terms, "The derivative is never worth more than the underlying asset." The derivative exists because the underlying asset exists. We exist as representatives of the people because the people exist. It is madness, it is delusional, to think that a representative of the people is above the people he represents themselves. It is a delusion in which the political caste exists.

In our government, the politicians will have the same privileges that the common citizen has. They will have to internalize their externalities. They will have to internalize their externalities. If they screw up, not only will honest Argentines suffer the consequences, the politicians are going to suffer even more. They will have to live like the honest Argentines live.

Their privileges are over! The party is over!

This is something only an outsider can achieve. Only a guy who comes from outside can do it. And not just any kind of outsider because history is full of outsiders who get into pre-existing structures. We are outsiders because we are outsiders without a pre-existing structure.

We built it for this. What for? To kick their ass out!

The party is over! Privileges for politicians are over! It’s over!

A different Argentina is impossible with the same old people.

Enough with this! The Party is over!

That’s why they want to smear me. That’s why they send my way the 200 loser economists. That’s why they send my way the pseudo-intellectuals. That’s why they send my way the slum priests. That’s why they attack me through the media. That’s why the prebendary businessmen attack me. Because the party is over!

Why does the attack intensify?

Because they believed that this wasn’t going to happen. They realize now that the population is shouting freedom, they shout freedom!

They discovered that they (the population) do not want to be lambs, they discovered that they felt better being lions.

Because, as I said in my first speech, “I did not come here to guide lambs. I came here to awaken lions.”

And, they are waking up. They are waking up! They will devour the thieving politicians.
They will devour the prebendary businessmen. They will devour the unionists who betray their people. They will devour those in the media who were functional to all those thieves to keep this party going.

They will do away with the ‘econo-frauds’ the ‘poll-ologues’ and all that garbage. They advocate for the religion of the State because they steal from it!

Argentina is waking up. Is there light? Yes!

There is light because people are waking up!

They discovered that slavery is not a good deal and there is a better life, which is to live as free men. This is why you are seeing what you are seeing. This works just like an exponential function. At some point, there was a turning point and now they cannot stop it! They cannot stop it!

When the exponential function begins to grow, you cannot stop it!”

www.realclearpolitics.com...

"I didn't come hear to guide lambs, but to awaken lions"

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: badcabbie

You know , I find it quite Madding that Liberals NEVER Offer Solutions to Problems that Work but Only Criticize those who attempt to do so . This Mindset in times of Crisis has gone the Way of the Dinosaurs today where Actions are Needed to Speak louder than Words .

Agree that the counter arguments to the OP are all pretty weak sauce stuff. Nine pages in, and we've got "he's a douche", "he's a crackhead", "he's just trying to sell pillows", "it's all been disproven"(said about a two day convention with hundreds to thousands of data points presented, refuting argument offering no source or substance to support it), and that's about it. No actual substantive arguments, just ad hominem attacks on Mr. Lindell's character. Lame...

I don't even know why people give this waste of space the time of day. He is a snake oil salesman pure and simple.
He also doesn't pay out when he said he would because he is a crook and scum of the earth.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundya4k

originally posted by: badcabbie

I don't even know why people give this waste of space the time of day. He is a snake oil salesman pure and simple.
He also doesn't pay out when he said he would because he is a crook and scum of the earth.

You do not have a very high opinion of yourself and accomplishments.
Your posting style dictates this.

All the substance you use to fill a post is empty and vacuous.
Just insults and inflections of perceived character flaws presupposed and projected.

Kind of like all you are attempting to do is

"Waste the space or time of day"

Try to use your time and space better.
Then you won't feel you have to just blurt things out on impulse.

edit on 25-11-2023 by FarmerSimulation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 08:26 AM
link   

The MC originally only gave liberties to the Barron's only.

You appear to be illiterate as to the contents of The Magna Carta.

The document had 63 sections. Although much of it deals with feudal rights and duties, it also includes provisions that protect the rights of the church, merchants, and townspeople.

The Magna Carta also guaranteed the rights of women and children who inherited property, and it stated that people could not be punished for crimes unless they were lawfully convicted.

Finally, the Magna Carta gave barons the right to declare war on the king if he did not follow the charter’s provisions.

www.britannica.com...

the DoC and US Constitution gave individual liberties.

Which are only important to Americans. Whereas The Magna Carta.

It proclaims rights that have become a part of English law and are now the foundation of the constitution of every English-speaking country.

Nice try.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Those are not perceived character flaws, they are actual flaws. Try to keep up.
He held a convention for two days and had nothing to show to back his claim. He played people and used it as self promotion and people fell for it, that's on them not me.
I will call it as I see it, get used to it.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Those are not perceived character flaws, they are actual flaws. Try to keep up.
He held a convention for two days and had nothing to show to back his claim. He played people and used it as self promotion and people fell for it, that's on them not me.
I will call it as I see it, get used to it.

And I said it is obvious you are full of projection.
I would only be trying to keep up with you if I was going backwards.
No thanks.
I have been using the ideals behind the Magna Carta 30 years before your Encyclopedia quotes you need to make you sound literate.
You Do not seem to grasp the ideals we are all espousing.
You just seem to want others to think you are smart by doing Google.

Can you put that mind filled with literacy and poise where the Declaration of Independance and the Constituion with the Bill Of Rights got it wrong and the Magna Carta had it right?

I have always seen it as a progression that lead to individual liberty.
Something that has taken time and blood to perfect.
edit on 25-11-2023 by FarmerSimulation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 08:47 AM
link   

What are you going on about?
I'm not part of your other conversation with another user man. I am pointing g out how dumb Lindell appears to be and how little he thinks about us common folk.
I'm going to take a guess you paid to watch that thing and you have one maybe five lumpy pillows?
You strike me as the type.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundya4k

I am mixing you in with the other numbskull.
You guys sound the same.

Are you bots?

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Haha am I ADL?
I am not and I'm sure ALD would be offended by that.

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Well as you have proelms replying to the correct poster, let me give you some information.

The name " Magna Carta " was not givenn to the document until 1217, two years after the original document was signed by King John. The 1217 Magna Carta had all the ammendments added which i explained.

If you have been using the Ideas behind the Magna Carta for 30 years, then i don't hold much to your knowledge as you don't even know when the document was named.

Can you put that mind filled with literacy and poise where the Declaration of Independance and the Constituion with the Bill Of Rights got it wrong and the Magna Carta had it right?

Name me one country that has used the Declaration of Independance and the Constituion as an influnce. Unlike The Magna Carta that has influenced democracies around the world.

Are you making this up as you go along ?

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Haha am I ADL?
I am not and I'm sure ALD would be offended by that.

Agreed.
In looking at the posts he has attempted to add some substance that I was able to reply to.
You just seem to try and insult people and other logical fallacies for internet points.
Thanks for pointing out my mistake.
I have poor eyesight for trying to do this on my phone and cannot see his username without zooming.
I guess I just grouped you in because of style.
But as you pointed out he has more of an attempt at substance.
Can I just continue as I have and just call you each the a group?
It is easier and accomplishes the same.

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join