It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Lindell Promises to 'Expose Everything' After Huge Ruling From Judge

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: d1g1talgangster
Mike Lindell is a grade A douche-canoe and a complete waste of precious oxygen.

a reply to: badcabbie

He's performing a great service by calling attention to what the Georgia Secretary of State and Georgia governor want kept hidden.

That they accepted tens of millions of dollars in kickbacks from Dominion in return for awarding Dominion voting system the Georgia contract in 2019.

That is the basic root crime those two men want kept hidden. Start digging into the 2020 election integrity issue and you will come across the 2019 crimes committed at the top of Georgia's government.

That could explain a lot.

Lack of investigations, weak investigations, missing election records, a reluctance to update the security of election software, and the prosecution of good people trying to expose election fraud.

COURTS and testimonies are the few situations left in America where we can be reasonably certain the person is NOT lying.

It was a stunner (to people who only get their news from the MSM) when Georgia SOS Brad Raffensperger told a Federal Court this Summer that President Trump did NOT pressure him to fabricate Trump votes after the 2020 election.

The few people who listened to the entire phone call understand that President Trump was asking for a thorough audit of signatures. The fake voters would be removed, and the totals adjusted as they were removed. He (Trump) needed Raffensperger to find 13,821 faked ballots. (Intel people told Trump there were at least that many in GA.)

posted on Dec, 11 2023 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

here is what that guy said

Raffensperger also testified before Congress' January 6th committee. Much of that material gathered was used by special counsel Jack Smith in his federal indictment of Trump on election interference. 'The numbers are the numbers,' Raffensperger said during the hearing, in response to voter fraud allegations. 'The numbers don't lie.'

Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger breaks silence following Trump's FOURTH indictment detailing their call during which the ex-president demanded the state overturn the 2020 election results

So he did not say trump applied any pressure but he did also say the numbers were as documented, the numbers dont lie according to him in his court statement, so someone is lying....

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: Disgusted123

It amazes me that people would rather see this country keep going the way it is, just so they can say their side won as they stand in the breadline.

What exactly is going bad? The stock market just had a banner year. Inflation is under control. Interest rates are heading down. Covid is finally behind us.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: liberalskeptic

The stock market just had a banner year.

2000 points above 2019 isn't what I'd call a banner year.

Especially when measuring with inflation. But hey, war stocks are doing well......

Inflation is under control.

Not really, but I'm sure someone respects you putting out the talking point. We are still hovering around 20%

7% on inflated homes is "under control?"

Covid is finally behind us.

The only reason it was in front of us is the same reason the economy is in the tank. Gov't can't fix problems they created.

If delusion is the only way yall can justify these positions, so be it. Just don't expect everyone else to play in the same delusion.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 04:38 PM
link   

The stock market had a great year. Doesn't help me. It should also after fully recovering from COVID.
Inflation is insane. The damage is already done and prices will not be coming down.
The Fed is going to offer 'cuts' during an election year.
Gas will come down during an election year.

This is the same old thing man.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

The stock market just had a banner year.

2000 points above 2019 isn't what I'd call a banner year.

Especially when measuring with inflation. But hey, war stocks are doing well......

Not really, but I'm sure someone respects you putting out the talking point. We are still hovering around 20%

7% on inflated homes is "under control?"

Covid is finally behind us.

The only reason it was in front of us is the same reason the economy is in the tank. Gov't can't fix problems they created.

If delusion is the only way yall can justify these positions, so be it. Just don't expect everyone else to play in the same delusion.

Up 23% in 2023. Can't help it that Trump screwed everything up and it takes a while to recover from his disastrous policies.

The economy is not in the tank. But even if it were, it would be because of republican policies on immigration. GDP growth is population growth plus productivity growth. Productivity growth in the US has been falling for decades. We need population growth. But republicans are so threatened by immigrants diluting their base that they will sacrifice the economy to protect their cushy jobs. And you pay for it. At least I'm smart enough to invest in the stock market. It's been a pretty good hedge against inflation for me. And why would I care about a 20% increase in house prices? It just means I'll get more money when I eventually sell my house.

Meanwhile many folks are scared of the statements by republicans trying to blame Biden for their plight that they are sitting on the sidelines and missing out on this fantastic economy! But that's your choice. I've educated myself enough to ignore the politicians, analyze and understand the data, and make wise choices after critical thought. And I've profited immensely from my efforts to educate myself and think for myself.

Educate yourself. It's not rocket science. Even conservative economists will tell you that.

ETA: The total stock market is up 44% since the end of 2019. It is up 19% since Biden took office. Both of those are historically impressive even considering inflation. A little education will help you cut through the crap that politicians (of all parties) spout.
edit on 2-1-2024 by liberalskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 10:33 PM
link   

The economy is not in the tank. But even if it were, it would be because of republican policies on immigration

Of all the idiotic arguments I've seen so far this year.......

This takes the cake.

You may sit down now.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 10:58 PM
link   

The economy is not in the tank. But even if it were, it would be because of republican policies on immigration

Of all the idiotic arguments I've seen so far this year.......

This takes the cake.

You may sit down now.

Yeah, I thought so. I give you an equation which any economist will confirm is accurate:

GDP growth = population growth + productivity growth.

Population growth of Americans is negative. Productivity growth has been declining for decades. You can look up the data. So our only hope is welcoming immigrants. I would agree we don't want deadbeats and criminals. But the vast majority of people who risk their lives to come to this country just want to work hard and earn an honest living. Unfortunately most people are too lazy to actually educate themselves to understand that what I am saying is true.

ETA: Name calling is easy. Confronting your own ignorance is challenging.
edit on 2-1-2024 by liberalskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 11:02 PM
link   

None of that takes into consideration the price of a dollar. None of that takes into consideration government meddling.

ETA: Name calling is easy. Confronting your own ignorance is challenging.

I see math is difficult for you as well as the English language. I didn't call you a name. I called your argument pure stupidity.

Unfortunately most people are too lazy to actually educate themselves to understand that what I am saying is true.

I agree and you're proving the rule instead of the exception.....

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 11:39 PM
link   

None of that takes into consideration the price of a dollar. None of that takes into consideration government meddling.

Actually, it does.

I see math is difficult for you as well as the English language. I didn't call you a name. I called your argument pure stupidity.

The sad part is that you would not even be able to comprehend my math qualifications. And how many peer-reviewed journal articles have you published? Do I need to explain what "peer reviewed" means?

Unfortunately most people are too lazy to actually educate themselves to understand that what I am saying is true.

I agree and you're proving the rule instead of the exception.....

I agree. Your failure to educate yourself proves the rule.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Actually, it does.

Aktullly, it doesn't...specifically.

Your provided equation was:

There is no room for inflation. Not to mention the disparity that between productivity and GDP.

The sad part is that you would not even be able to comprehend my math qualifications. And how many peer-reviewed journal articles have you published? Do I need to explain what "peer reviewed" means?

Yea, yea "trust me bro."

It never ceases to amaze how many experts there are here except when they are put in a position to show their work.....

I agree. Your failure to educate yourself proves the rule.

Even your tact is weak.

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Yea, yea "trust me bro."

It never ceases to amaze how many experts there are here except when they are put in a position to show their work.....

Ok,

PhD in engineering, Research I institution #1
MBA in finance, Research I institution #2
MS in Statistics, Research I institution #1
MS in Management, Research I institution #3
BS in Engineering, Research I institution #1

Let me guess, your qualifications are 2 years of reading Fox News and Alex Jones?

ETA: Not bragging. Your opinions have the same value as mine. But you challenged my math skills then said it was all just "trust me." Well, I'm not giving you my transcripts so it is still just "trust me." But my qualifications are hard to surpass. That does not make my political opinions any more valid than yours. But my education does enable me to form more informed opinions on math and economics that the vast majority of politicians and forum posters.
edit on 3-1-2024 by liberalskeptic because: (no reason given)

ETA: Damn, I almost forgot my MS in physics. Lots of math there too! Jinmi, maybe you can reciprocate.
edit on 3-1-2024 by liberalskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Please cite your source for 20%. My source is the United States Bureau of Economic Analysis Personal Consumption Expenditures Index. The most recent figures for inflation are about 2.6%. If you have better data, please cite your source.

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 12:46 AM
link   

This is so fun. You keep demonstrating your ignorance! GDP growth is before subtracting inflation. You are alluding to real GDP growth which accounts for inflation. We cannot have real GDP growth without GDP growth except in a deflationary spiral which no one wants. So it is best to achieve raw GDP growth while keeping inflation under control. That is what is mostly happening now except that republicans are undermining it by opposing population growth through immigration.

Sad that the party is so ignorant but I understand that it is because new immigrants are smarter than most Americans and will not vote for republicans. Sad for you.

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Let me guess, your qualifications are 2 years of reading Fox News and Alex Jones?

Sure, lets go with that recently joined member......

Anyway, about that showing your work part...I don't need your qualification or time served in some institution.

What I know is the price of goods like say milk, bread and of course gas.

Perhaps you should have minored in English...

Please cite your source for 20%. My source is the United States Bureau of Economic Analysis Personal Consumption Expenditures Index. The most recent figures for inflation are about 2.6%. If you have better data, please cite your source.

Now add in food......

Sad that the party is so ignorant but I understand that it is because new immigrants are smarter than most Americans and will not vote for republicans. Sad for you.

All of your education and you can't even best the local moron. Well done.

But do tell, how do you plan on getting these illegal invaders to vote?

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 11:28 PM
link   

But do tell, how do you plan on getting these illegal invaders to vote?

I don't. I only want US citizens to vote. Illegal immigrants are not eligible for citizenship nor do I think they should be. I favor legal immigration for people who will work, support themselves, and pay taxes. I do not favor them being eligible for welfare or other government handouts until they have at least become permanent residents (green card holders) which I think takes at least five years of living here and not getting into trouble.

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Your provided equation was:

There is no room for inflation. Not to mention the disparity that between productivity and GDP.

Productivity growth, population growth, and GDP growth are all measured in percentages. Inflation is a different, although important, issue. If GDP is $20 trillion one year and grows 5% to $21 trillion it is a 5% growth regardless of inflation. But of course that $21 trillion will not buy as much as the prior year's $20 trillion did.

But my point was never that inflation is irrelevant or even nonexistent. My point was that trendline GDP growth rate is almost completely determined by productivity growth rate plus population growth rate. Legal, managed immigration increases the population growth rate and is good for the national economy.

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: liberalskeptic
a reply to: DAVID64
Inflation is under control. Interest rates are heading down. Covid is finally behind us.

Ummm... my gas costs is still almost double, my meat prices have tripled along with all of other foods I eat.

Inflation may be done based on the fake basket of non important goods they use to create their desired numbers, but the real inflation numbers that impact every day Americans are much much higher.

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

a reply to: DAVID64
Inflation is under control. Interest rates are heading down. Covid is finally behind us.

Ummm... my gas costs is still almost double, my meat prices have tripled along with all of other foods I eat.

Inflation may be done based on the fake basket of non important goods they use to create their desired numbers, but the real inflation numbers that impact every day Americans are much much higher.

Dude, eat vegan, ride your bike everywhere. Your personal inflation experience will go way down!

Just kidding. I couldn't live that way either. But seriously, gas has not doubled. Meat is crazy but many people including me have stopped buying it unless it is deeply discounted. Pork is still cheap as is fish. Consumer choice actually has a lot of impact on inflation. If we all choose to substitute out the ridiculously expensive stuff it will force producers to lower prices.

But overall, don't blame Biden for inflation. And frankly, don't blame Trump. Blame the pandemic and associated supply chain disruptions.

posted on Jan, 10 2024 @ 07:57 AM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl
But seriously, gas has not doubled.

I said almost doubled... but they only came down over the last year or so because O'Biden has pretty much exhausted our SOR for purely political purposes, as opposed to for a real actual emergency - just another seditious act by the Usurper in Chief.

Meat is crazy but many people including me have stopped buying it unless it is deeply discounted.

That isn't an argument against what I said. I can't stop buying it because that is all I eat. Thankfully, since I don't buy any of the other garbage (veggies, carbs, processed/packaged crap), I can still afford it, but I do try to find bargains wherever I can. My local grass fed/finished farmer offers an amazing grind of 50/50 for just $5/lb, so I've been eating more of that, but I still eat a lot of ribeyes and strips.

Pork is still cheap as is fish.

I won't eat commercial pork because of the garbage they are fed. Same for farmed fish. My favorite fish is sockeye salmon, and wild caught is more expensive that grass fed ribeye.

Consumer choice actually has a lot of impact on inflation.

Of course it does because the beurorats pick things that haven't gone up much to base their fictitious CPI on, leaving out the most important things like good nutrient dense food and energy costs.

If we all choose to substitute out the ridiculously expensive stuff it will force producers to lower prices.

No, it won't, but that is beside the point. I won't sacrifice my health or the health of my family.

But overall, don't blame Biden for inflation. And frankly, don't blame Trump. Blame the pandemic and associated supply chain disruptions.

Great job miming those demorat talking points. But you're right, I don't blame Biden or Trump, I bvlame Congress for that hot mess. Pandemic? You mean that fake manufactured plan/scam-demic that was foisted on the world in order to give cover for t he largest theft of an election in history? Rotflmao!,Yeah, the mega trillions of fake money pumped into the economy over the last 5 years has nothing to do with inflation. Right...

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join