It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Lindell Promises to 'Expose Everything' After Huge Ruling From Judge

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 03:25 AM
link   

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell is promising that a new ruling in Georgia will "expose everything" and vindicate those like him who have made claims about election fraud.

"This is going to expose everything," Lindell told Steve Bannon on Bannon's War Room podcast Monday. "The judge has opened the door that no man can shut."

Earlier this month, District Judge Amy Totenberg, an Obama appointee, issued a ruling that granted a bench trial for a long-running lawsuit seeking to rid Georgia of its electronic voting machines in favor of hand-marked paper ballots. Lindell celebrated Totenberg's ruling, which denied the state's request for her to rule based on the arguments and facts of the case and without a trial.

Mike Lindell Promises to 'Expose Everything' After Huge Ruling From Judge

Looks like we might see some satisfaction about all of this funny business with voting machine vulnerabilities. These vulnerabilities have long been well known to anybody who chooses to educate themselves on the topic, but so far the courts have not taken any of that data seriously as far as I know.
blackboxvoting.org...

I'm not getting my hopes up too much, but who knows, maybe they'll start doing it right for a change.

The article goes on to state:

Lindell has been especially excited about a footnote in the judge's ruling, which said that the evidence in the case "does not suggest that the Plaintiffs are conspiracy theorists of any variety" and that some of the nation's leading cybersecurity experts and computer scientists provided evidence that Georgia's voting system poses a threat to the constitutional rights of voters to cast their votes and have those votes accurately counted.

Thank you Mr. Lindell, for all of your hard work and sacrifice to date. You, sir, are a badass!

Discuss.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 03:33 AM
link   
I suspect Mike will end up sleeping with the fishes

How dare he expose the Uniparty..
After his brakes fail on the way to Thanksgiving.

Some elections are more equal than others.

Anyway sleep tight ATS. The J6 debacle is nothing to worry about. Our overlords are super-busy making sure we don’t worry about Xi in SF, the dismal Black Friday about to drop bc $ or lack thereof, the horror around the corner in ‘24.

Get your 40 winks. The 41st will be permanent.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: badcabbie

There was some funny business with the last election and there will be with the next one. Biden is doing worse all the time with Independents and even his own Party doesn't want him to run for re election.

The Democrats are running this country into the ground, but I will not be surprised if Biden does win. They have turned cheating into an artform.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 03:58 AM
link   
So if Trump wins, the election will be fair, but if Biden wins, it's fraud? Correct?

a reply to: DAVID64

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
So if Trump wins, the election will be fair, but if Biden wins, it's fraud? Correct?

Haha.

You think Biden has a chance vs anyone.

Amazing.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Thanks for that, Cabbie. Be interesting to see how the trial goes.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Disgusted123

Even CNN and MSNBC admit that Biden is doing poorly and his age, along with the economy and foreign relations, are a factor with voters. Democrats challengers smell blood in the water, when they would normally just endorse Biden. Members of his own Party have said he is too old and should step aside. His ratings are falling day by day.

In short, yes. If Biden gets back in, it will not be because people support him.

It amazes me that people would rather see this country keep going the way it is, just so they can say their side won as they stand in the breadline.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Wow it's amazing that people still give this Crack pot the time of day when he has proven to only be after your money.
Really says alot about those that still support that goof ball.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundya4k

Don't forget to pay your taxes.....

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Lol.

Is he back on the crack? This should be popcorn worthy given his previous complete failures to 'expose everything'.

I wonder how much he's charging people to attend/watch it this time around. Did he ever pay out the $1m prize to the person who completely debunked him last time he did this?

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: SteamyAmerican

How dare he expose the Uniparty..

He’s promised bombshells before. Still yet to see any unique information from him.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Haha, Pillowoman is still around? He’s going to be found deceased in his bathtub from an apparent crack overdose. Watch the bathtub water dude, as in don’t rock the boat.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: SteamyAmerican

he dismal Black Friday about to drop bc $ or lack thereof

I live in "properous" South Carolina. The state is booming with new businesses moving in.

However, I pick and sell items on eBay. I have noticed that many shops and thrift stores are running out of items via donations and or estate sale buys. Something is up as in the donations are drying up so where is all that inventory going as people continue to die. Are they selling it on thier own or giving to their kids?

Unless the propaganda in the USA MSM floats USA Black friday as a huge day. I see a dumpster fire. I also see a huge change in society coming as the kids dont want to see sex seens in movies just platonic relationships as in friendships. Also, take a look at all the beer OEM's now making alcohol free beer as the kids dont seem to want to be plastered all day.

Drugs? Who knows
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Bull crap.

The man's clown shoes.

Lost count how many time his nonsensical guff has been debunked and disproven.

And fact is any smartphone with an app can do what his daft-arsed worthless WMD can do.

He's destined for the poor house.

And it's all in his own making.

edit on 22-11-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Lindell has been resting his head far to often on one of his pilows.

He lives in a dream world.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Assuming for a second that cheating in elections occurs and has occurred for a long time. The method of cheating changes and improves over time, like most things.

Which political campaign has the larger and more pervasive political machine? The Trump campaign or the Biden campaign?

Why is it hard to accept that it's more likly that Biden and the DNC have the upper hand when it comes to cheating over the Trump Campaign that has a on angain off again relationship with the RNC and can't even staff the Whitehouse properly?

edit on 22-11-2023 by Dandandat3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

The guff that emanates from his puss.

By the looks of things, he's had the cr@ck pipe out.

And been puffing on the contents of his own pillows for quite a while.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 06:50 AM
link   
The man has had multiple 3 day extravaganzas to "expose everything". Can you explain why this one will be any different? I assume he will keep this up as long as people are donating.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Each State is responsible for their elections and their counties and districts are responsible for conducting them in accordance with State law.

Elections are fair when they can be verified as such. Elections can be verified when policies are followed, chain of custody is adhered to, records are protected and stored securely, and when these records are allowed to be reviewed by auditors and in some cases law enforcement.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Just think, if not for Trump and folks like Mike Lindel, the lefties would have nothing to complain about other than their own abject failures. You all should be thanking Pillow guy for giving you an outlet for your frustration.

Plus, he makes me smile.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join