It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Lindell Promises to 'Expose Everything' After Huge Ruling From Judge

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: FarmerSimulation

In your own words, explain what you think EO13848 does.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Looks like we might see some satisfaction about all of this funny business

As I see it, the only funny business here is Lindell himself.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 09:46 AM
link   
while I firmly believe there was fraud in the elections, I cannot prove anything. I did think that a full audit of votes in Georgia could have shown the discrepancies, but since that didn't happen, we are left with the parts we cannot prove.

But one thing continues to stand out to me. It's the smug arrogance of all those who are totally certain that no fraud existed in an election where one side repeatedly made the claim of "stopping him BAMN!", then a once in a lifetime pandemic, isolation and a totally new, unproven change to the voting system to accommodate the "virus". If ever there was a time to try all the tools in the box, this was it, and it sure looks like they did. But you all are totally confident, so much so that you don't just dispute the claims, but you arrogantly and smugly mock anyone who doesn't suck every toe of the establishment's foot.

It's things like this that make me want to not only expose all this, but smash the faces of those who acted like this in the proof pie. And yes I know, first it has to be proven.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

But one thing continues to stand out to me. It's the smug arrogance of all those who are totally certain that no fraud existed.

I for one do not claim fraud didn't happen, it may well have done.

However what stands out for me, is the smug arrogance of all those who are totally certain that fraud did actually take place.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   
The same exact ppl that said there was fraud in 2016 are now saying there’s absolutely zero chance of it in 2020.

FUNNY HOW THAT WORKS

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

But one thing continues to stand out to me. It's the smug arrogance of all those who are totally certain that no fraud existed.

However what stands out for me, is the smug arrogance of all those who are totally certain that fraud did actually take place.

I am not sure how to convey arrogance without proof. I really do think it happened. But I can't prove it. I suppose of that is the same thing you feel is smug arrogance, then so be it. I'll get by, one day at a time.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I'm replying to andy06shake, but this post is directed at all of you hooligans. Persist if you will, but let me just say that you guys look so ignorant with all of this 'tee hee he's a crack head' and 'bwahaha he ain't gonna present jack!' stuff.

Especially when you're mocking the man who's probably done more to promote election integrity than anyone else in the world to date. In support of that claim, here are some links to the Moment Of Truth Summit, a two day event from August of 2022.

rumble.com...
rumble.com...

Mr. Lindell hosted election officials from every state in the union to discuss each state's strengths and weaknesses. I challenge any of you to find anyone who has done more to promote election integrity. If you do, please share. If they've done more than Mike Lindell, we can probably learn a lot from that person.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 10:26 AM
link   

I am not sure how to convey arrogance without proof.

This may help.

an attitude of superiority manifested in an overbearing manner or in presumptuous claims or assumptions

www.merriam-webster.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Take the link provided and check the cases of voter fraud across American, now this is only the cases that has been verified and convictions made.

A Sampling of Recent Election Fraud Cases from Across the United States

The Heritage Foundation’s Election Fraud Database presents a sampling of recent proven instances of election fraud from across the country. Each and every one of the cases in this database represents an instance in which a public official, usually a prosecutor, thought it serious enough to act upon it. And each and every one ended in a finding that the individual had engaged in wrongdoing in connection with an election hoping to affect its outcome — or that the results of an election were sufficiently in question and had to be overturned. This database is not an exhaustive or comprehensive list. This database is intended to demonstrate the vulnerabilities in the election system and the many ways in which fraud is committed.

www.heritage.org...

America does have a problem with voter fraud.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

You believe counties that had a voter turn out of 150-300% were on the up and up? That counting done without objective oversight wasn’t shady? That all of those drop box ballot dumps where no signatures were checked were totally legit?

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: badcabbie

That's nice but there is no doubt about the fellow having been a cr@ckhead.

And the tripe that utters forth from his puss it's not beyond the realms of possibilities.

The substance is either still in use or addled his brain.

The mans a muppet and complete and utter cockwomble.

Sheer gold for entertainment purposes all the same.

But If you wish to place actual stock in his nonsensical unsubstantiated uneducated ramblings that's your own bag of spanners to carry and content with.
edit on 22-11-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

(post by SwissMarked removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

That's nice but there is no doubt about the fellow having been a cr@ckhead.

And the tripe that utters forth from his puss it's not beyond the realms of possibilities.

The substance is either still in use or addled his brain.

The mans a muppet and complete and utter cockwomble.

Sheer gold for entertainment purposes all the same.

But If you wish to place actual stock in his nonsensical unsubstantiated uneducated ramblings that's your own bag of spanners to carry and content with.

Joe Biden’s own children call him a pedophile… as president he’s continued to display behavior around children that is questionable at best… Lindell admits he smoked crack and has gone out of his way to make up for the mistakes of his past… but you’ll condemn one without condemning the other… that’s Grade A partisan hackery…

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: SwissMarked

The thread is not about Joe Biden, its about Mike Lindell, so there is that.

And if you can prove Biden is a pedophile then i suggest you do so and present the evidence to the proper authorities.

Somehow i imagine that you won't be able to any more than anybody else who makes the claim.

Lindell admits to loads of stuff but even his drug-fueled stories are full of holes.

Major city drug players who move weight that have never met and then choose to gather in rooms together to cut him off, spring to mind there. LoL

He condemns himself with his antics, but if you choose to entertain the ramblings of a known cr@ckhead that's up to you.

Good luck with that. LoL

www.politifact.com...
eu.usatoday.com...
www.wgbh.org...
slate.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

A two day event...representatives from every state in the union...

If there is anyone who has done more to promote election integrity than Mike Lindell, please do share, we could learn something from that person.

I say again, the commentary critical of Mike Lindell in this thread is highly ignorant, when taken in the context of all that he has done for election integrity in the US.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 10:57 AM
link   

A two-day event to sell Pillows and talk absolute sh@t you mean with promo codes all over the shop if its Lindell's little ""project"" you are on about.

And election lunacy maybe.

Integrity, sorry, not so much.

You can say whatever you please.

But it won't make the ramblings of Mike Pillow any more credible.

Nor will it provide proof as to any sort of widespread election fraud that in any way influenced the outcome of the election.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
while I firmly believe there was fraud in the elections, I cannot prove anything. I did think that a full audit of votes in Georgia could have shown the discrepancies, but since that didn't happen, we are left with the parts we cannot prove.

"From November 11 to November 19, 2020, county election officials in Georgia, conducted a statewide risk-limiting audit of the Presidential Contest from the November 2020 General Election, as ordered by the Georgia Secretary of State. Georgia’s original machine count resulted in a margin of 0.3% between candidates Joe Biden and Donald Trump, requiring a full manual count of just over 5 million ballots to complete an efficient risk-limiting audit. Audit boards from all 159 Georgia counties examined 41881 batches, hand-sorting and counting each ballot as part of the process, which was the largest hand count of ballots in United States history. This document summarizes the findings of the audit.

Audit Outcome

The audit confirmed the original result of the election, namely that Joe Biden won the Presidential Contest in the State of Georgia. Like any risk-limiting audit, this audit does not confirm or correct the exact margin of victory. It only provides sufficient evidence that the correct winner was reported.

Hand-Count Variations

Prior research indicates that the expected variance between hand and machine counts, assuming no issues beyond normal human error in the counting process, ranges anywhere from 1.0 - 1.5% across all ballot types. Georgia shows a 0.1053% (0.001053) variation in statewide total vote count, and a 0.0099% (0.000099) variation in the overall margin."

sos.ga.gov...

This doesn't change your mind, does it?

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

Risk limiting audits can be easily compromised, as we saw from the Maricopa County forensic audit results, and ultimately, Georgia decided against doing a full forensic audit sometime around the time Harrison Deal died in a fiery car crash.

Here's just some of the evidence that was discovered in Georgia:

WHAT WE FOUND IN GEORGIA
Six sworn affidavits of Fulton counterfeit ballots; (10s of thousands est.)
17,724 more votes than in person recount ballot images required to tabulate votes in Fulton
Drop box video surveillance representing 181,507 ballots destroyed in 102 counties
Improper Chain of Custody forms for 107,000 ballots statewide
Estimated Chain of Custody forms missing for 355,000 ballots statewide
(Georgia Star) 86,860 voters in 2020 have false registration date prior to 2017 but were not on 2017 history file
Over 1.7 million original ballot images are lost or destroyed in 70 counties despite state, federal law

1. The U.S. District Court found on Oct 11th, 2020 the Dominion Voting System that was used in the November 2020 election is unverifiable to the voter and in violation of two Georgia statues
2. There are six sworn affidavits of counterfeit mail-in ballots in Fulton Co. election results scaling into the tens of thousands
3. State Farm Arena video shows at least four violations of Georgia election law
4. Approximately 43,000 DeKalb Co. drop box ballots have no chain of custody forms to authenticate them
5. Tru-Vote Geo tracking showed evidence of ballot harvesting teams driving repeatedly to drop boxes in Fulton and DeKalb
6. All 350,000+ original in-person ballot images in Fulton are missing in violation of federal, state retention law
7. All 393,000+ original ballot images in Cobb are missing in violation of federal, state retention law
8. At least 17,720 certified in person recount votes have no ballot images in Fulton
9. 18,325 voters had vacant residential addresses according to U.S. Post Office
10. 904 voters were registered at a P.O. Box address, which is illegal
11. All or large parts of 2,000,000 original ballot images from 70+ Georgia counties are missing
12. Failure to make mandatory check of ballot envelope signature to signature on file resulted in a 2020 absentee bllot rejection rate drop from 3.47% (in 2018) to 0.34%, which translates to the acceptance and inclusion of approximately 4,400 dubious Fulton County mail-in ballots
13. The U.S. District Court found Secretary of State’s office “not credible” on August 16th, 2019 [pg. 70]
14. A report compiled by Matt Braynard and his team at Look Ahead America provided specific, verifiable evidence that likely illegal ballots exceed the margin of victory in the Presidential race
15. Statistical abnormalities identified in many GA counties by former Army Intelligence Captain, Seth Keschel, show that it is implausible that the election results are correct.

VoterGA.org

I would add the GBI investigation of the State Farm Arena incident as evidence of piss poor investigating at best, and possibly evidence of a cover-up.

Oh and last I heard, Georgia doesn't even plan on updating their vulnerable Dominion software to meet basic security compliance for the 2024 election.

Georgia is one of the last States that should be used as an example of election integrity, as they have become one of the worst.
edit on 22-11-2023 by IndieA because: Added info

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Very wise of that judge to say not without a jury...

That means of peers based on those sorts of machines and how it has failed voters in the past of delivering a timely and clear cut winner in all the districts... All the way up to the presidential where many states often first to vote are the last tallied or counted.

Consider for a minute when John Kerry conceded his win; Not knowing he had won since the voter counts were going into the next day.

The verdict was hanging 'chads' being at fault for the long count. Where the electronic takes that entirely out of the equation. However some of the electronic machines have been called into question before; Not having been reset from the last district they were used in.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Heck yes, I always like waiting to see what Mike Lindell comes up with. He should be in those commercials for kids about what happens to a brain on decades of hard drugs.

He should put this new "great expose" on the back of one of the pillows and sell them as a special series.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join