It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden-Democrats Mostly Ignore Americans Killed-Injured by Terrorists on and since Oct 7th 2023.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:
(post by quintessentone removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I lost all respect for Isreal when they killed my brothers in arms.

www.history.com...

They will do or say anything to further their agenda. No trust....

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 12:26 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: lilzazz
I lost all respect for Isreal when they killed my brothers in arms.

www.history.com...

They will do or say anything to further their agenda. No trust....

I don't blame you, Israel's goals and military projects were all about stealing others' lands.

However, Liberty survivors, and some former U.S. officials, believe that the attack was deliberate, staged to conceal Israel’s pending seizure of Syria’s Golan Heights, which occurred the next day.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MoreCoyoteAngels

I find interesting how history needs to be erased, changed and forgotten in order to give the modern palesnians a place in history that link to the agenda of turning them into the indigenous people of gaza.

That is a lie, no even close, they were mostly arabs opportunistic that moved into gaza when the opportunity arise, that is history.

The Jews: One of the World’s Oldest Indigenous Peoples and that is fact, nobody, nobody will be able to erase Israel history is been written for thousands of years 4 thousand years to be correct.

Soon hamas terrorist will become the next indigenous people of Gaza and the UN will declared just that.

I have to laught at the stupidy, people are not ignorant, most people knows history.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Do you think governments around the world that turn a blind eye and a deaf ear to this conflict are putting targets on their citizens' heads throughout the world?
edit on Mon Nov 13 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

(post by SourGrapes removed for a manners violation)
(post by quintessentone removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

How is keeping their nose out of other countries problems going to put a target on their heads?

Especially if they are not directly related, or direct allies of said country
edit on 13-11-2023 by PorkChop96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

How is keeping their nose out of other countries problems going to put a target on their heads?

When has the U.S. ever kept out of others' foreign conflicts by way of funding and/or armaments?

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Here's the gist of it. . .

Biden will do as little as possible to not upset the Hamas-supporters in America.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Here's the gist of it. . .

Biden will do as little as possible to not upset the Hamas-supporters in America.

There are no hamas supporters, there are ceasefire and anti-genocide supporters, get the wording correct.
edit on q000000431130America/Chicago5555America/Chicago11 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   

That was not the question, but I'm sure you know that.

Feel free to answer the question that I actually asked

But, I counter: When has the Us entered a foreign conflict that we were not asked to help or pushed into by way of attack on US soil/entities?
edit on 13-11-2023 by PorkChop96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: MoreCoyoteAngels

The Palestinian jihad to eliminate all Jews and Israel is called, "Hamas".

No, the jihad is just called jihad. Hamas is the terrorist organization occupying Palestine.

The whole population of Palestinians were not, and still, are not Terrorists.

Is it absolutely necessary to counter-attack in such a way that ensures more civilian deaths than combatants, even through the attackers did this initially?

Is it tit-for-tat?

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

That was not the question, but I'm sure you know that.

Feel free to answer the question that I actually asked

But, I counter: When has the Us entered a foreign conflict that we were not asked to help or pushed into by way of attack on US soil/entities?

And don't be deflective, we all know how the U.S. and other countries with a stake in oil and gas or other trade resources, or military strategic positions overseas, provide aid to other countries in many different ways.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

This is peachy is an open letter going in congress by darn terrorist sympathizers democrats to make the immigrant palestinians in the US permanent residents immediately.

Yep nothing better than terrorist hamas resident of the US now.

Lets bring the killing home baby.

Democrat Letter Urging Biden to Allow Palestinian Refugees into U.S.

hannity.com...

Michigan will become the new gaza and American hamas palestinia terrorist will declare their sanctuary cities a autonomous country, but still will demand tax dollars, donations from countries that sponsor terrorist and the right to flight in any other palestinians to settle in, it will be called littler gaza then they will call themselves indigenous people of Michigan.

Democrats are turning American into a darn joke.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Countering your question is not deflective.

Being deflective would be if I was asked a question, then avoided it to ask another question because I don't want to answer the one that was asked to me.

Again, you have yet to answer the original question that was asked of you. Typical

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: nugget1
a reply to: WeMustCare

Yes and yes.

Good grief. No wonder Terrorists try to help Democrats get elected here in America.

Lots of Campaigns get straw money from overseas sources.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join