It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden-Democrats Mostly Ignore Americans Killed-Injured by Terrorists on and since Oct 7th 2023.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
This is peachy, our own government and media are soo pro terrorist, that they can no even tell the people of America that our sons, daughters and loves ones has been attacked by Iran in Iraq for US supporting Israel, they are keeping hush hush.

What kind of government we have, democrats are as cowards as the darn hamas palestinian terrorist, they just making our nation weak and irrelevant to terrorist abroad and within our own nation.

Pentagon says it will hold Iran responsible for attacks on U.S. troops

What in the hell is going on with democrats in america.

www.politico.com...

When they are going to react, when the darn palestinian immigrants pro hamas starts to kill Americans in the US?, even then I am sure the democrats will said that we brough it on our own to be attacked.

Didn't U.S. government bring a target upon all your heads? Giving Israel carte blanche to commit occupation and now genocide? Giving Israel 14+ billion dollars for their war effort (your tax dollars where the majority of Americans are against this genocide) plus an endless supply of armaments, what else? did I see troops are being sent there? The U.S. has to keep that tie with Israel for that strategic military and trade location in the world because oil and gas and trade and profits are more important that human life.
edit on q000000001130America/Chicago1818America/Chicago11 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

This is peachy, our own government and media are soo pro terrorist, that they can no even tell the people of America that our sons, daughters and loves ones has been attacked by Iran in Iraq for US supporting Israel, they are keeping hush hush.

What kind of government we have, democrats are as cowards as the darn hamas palestinian terrorist, they just making our nation weak and irrelevant to terrorist abroad and within our own nation.

www.politico.com...

When they are going to react, when the darn palestinian immigrants pro hamas starts to kill Americans in the US?, even then I am sure the democrats will said that we brough it on our own to be attacked.

Didn't U.S. government bring a target upon all your heads? Giving Israel carte blanche to commit occupation and now genocide? Giving Israel 14+ billion dollars for their war effort (your tax dollars where the majority of Americans are against this genocide) plus an endless supply of armaments, what else? did I see troops are being sent there? The U.S. has to keep that tie with Israel for that strategic military and trade location in the world because oil and gas and trade and profits are more important that human life.

You're not American? Are you even in the U.S.?

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Are Palestinians an indigenous people?

No, they are not, that is a lie, concoted by the hamas palesnian terrorist to find an excuse to keep wagging their petty and dangerous Jihad against israe.

Arabs who call themselves Palestinians—derived from the word “Philistines,” an invading force from the Aegean Sea—use the word “indigenous” to legitimatize their efforts to carry out their struggle against Israel’s existence.

What are indigeous people

According to a definition cited in the RTD Journal, “Indigenous peoples, also referred to as first people, aboriginal people, native people, or autochthonous people, are culturally distinct ethnic groups who are native to a place which has been colonized and settled by another ethnic group.”

Palestinians are not indigeous people

Hamas terrorist leaders created the link.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 12:03 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Soo you no only back hamas doings to Israel as shown in your numerous threads but also you back the killing of Americans by hamas and Iran terrorist?

Who, the true colors are shining bright, keep stuffing your foot in your mouth.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

www.politico.com...

Can you address my post and not the poster as is in the ATS T&C or does that veer your agenda off course?

Nope. I want to know who I'm talking to. You NOT even being American explains so much.

We're you from?

Because that explains YOUR agenda, mate!
edit on 13-11-2023 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Are Palestinians an indigenous people?

No, they are not, that is a lie, concoted by the hamas palesnian terrorist to find an excuse to keep wagging their petty and dangerous Jihad against israe.

Arabs who call themselves Palestinians—derived from the word “Philistines,” an invading force from the Aegean Sea—use the word “indigenous” to legitimatize their efforts to carry out their struggle against Israel’s existence.

What are indigeous people

According to a definition cited in the RTD Journal, “Indigenous peoples, also referred to as first people, aboriginal people, native people, or autochthonous people, are culturally distinct ethnic groups who are native to a place which has been colonized and settled by another ethnic group.”

Palestinians are not indigeous people

Hamas terrorist leaders created the link.

Historians say otherwise and today's propaganda want you to believe in their version.

www.iwgia.org...

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Soo you no only back hamas doings to Israel as shown in your numerous threads but also you back the killing of Americans by hamas and Iran terrorist?

Who, the true colors are shining bright, keep stuffing your foot in your mouth.

I don't back any killings by anybody anywhere in the world. My post explains how governments who turn a blind eye and deaf ear are responsible for putting targets on your heads.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 12:08 PM
link   

www.politico.com...

Can you address my post and not the poster as is in the ATS T&C or does that veer your agenda off course?

Nope. I want to know who I'm talking to. You NOT even being American explains so much.

We're you from?

Because that explains YOUR agenda, mate!

Yup. Address the topic of this thread and we can explore each other's version of the history as well as propaganda and why we believe what we believe.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 12:09 PM
link   

You spend 22 hours a day here, defending Hamas. What's your real agenda here? Besides trolling?

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Historians say otherwise and today's propaganda want you to believe in their version., only the history that back your claims, right?

Palestine have not history, plain and simple,

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Marge, you've got mail!

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   

You spend 22 hours a day here, defending Hamas. What's you're real agenda here? Besides trolling?

You are here probably more than that, so what. Are you defending genocide? See how that works?

If trolling is defined as being anti-war, helping others to look past the propaganda and justification leaders use to allow Israel to not only occupy those people for over 20 years, not allowing them to leave their homes, so a 20 year old person born there not only has no hope of a job but is not allowed to leave to another part of the world to better their lives - but those young people are now being bombarded by bombs killing their friends and families, over and over again. This is all they have known.

If this is trolling then I'll take that title with pride.
edit on q000000161130America/Chicago5656America/Chicago11 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Historians say otherwise and today's propaganda want you to believe in their version., only the history that back your claims, right?

Palestine have not history, plain and simple,

Source please.

link   

What's your agenda? Are you paid by Hamas, Iran, Russia?

It's just business, right?

link   
a reply to: marg6043

Judaism is 4000 years old. Islam is only 1500. All these people were in the land of Caanan and are genetically related.

When they are all indigenous, then what?

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   

You obviously have no ability to discuss or debate a topic properly so don't address me, you are a waste of my time.

(post by SourGrapes removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   

You obviously have no ability to discuss or debate a topic properly so don't address me, you are a waste of my time.

And you're a paid troll. Everyone here needs to know who they're dealing with.

Only those that eat up the propaganda that fit a narrative which puts targets on American heads around the world is what you are failing to deal with...sleepers.

(post by SourGrapes removed for a manners violation)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join