It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden-Democrats Mostly Ignore Americans Killed-Injured by Terrorists on and since Oct 7th 2023.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 03:31 PM
link   
have they released names yet?I have only seen a fewa reply to: WeMustCare

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 07:11 PM
link   
ya...crickets

a reply to: FaeDedAgain

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 07:30 PM
link   

The US has not released the names, the families of the death contacted CBS and gave them the names of 22 US Americans killed by hamas on Oct. 7.

Officials have not released information on the individuals killed, but Kirby said the U.S. State Department is actively working to reach out to the involved families.

Some family members have confirmed to CBS News the deaths of their loved ones

www.cbsnews.com...

edit on 13-11-2023 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Well what do you know. President Biden has stirred to life again. He wants HAMAS to release a 3 year-old American boy.

www.thedailybeast.com...

I wonder how much Joe Biden is willing to pay or give, in return for the little guy's safe return. (His mom/dad were killed by Hamas. There will be no lack of U.S. families wanting to care for and raise him.)

This could work...

The Pro-Hamas "warriors" on our college campuses wouldn't last 48 hours in GAZA without Smart Phone service, and seeing a dead body every so often. They'd look for counseling but won't find any.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: FaeDedAgain
have they released names yet?I have only seen a fewa reply to: WeMustCare

Everything is being reversed by 80% of the U.S. media, to make HAMAS seem like the good guys now.

One reporter on MSNBC made the mistake of mentioning how HAMAS is stopping supplies from making inside a main hospital. That reporter was cut off FAST by the host.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheSingleBillie
a reply to: WeMustCare

In my opinion the Democrats and liberals have ignored Americans killed, captured, etc by Hamas terrorists because they are now not so secretly very antisemitic, and many openly supporting those whose rallying cry is "death to Isreal" even "death to America"
You can see this all over the US on college campuses.
You can see this in the words and behavior of Democrat Congresswomen.

America is losing what makes us uniquely Americans. Too may ideas coming in from other places. Mostly the small minded people who couldn't pass a U.S. Citizenship test....and wouldn't want to pass one anyway.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: WeMustCare

I noticed too that after the horrible attacks and kidnaping of Americans the present administration has gone silent, no a world on where are the missing Americans.

But they biden administration is encouraging and allowing Palestinians in the US protest and call for violence against anybody that side with Israel.

They are despicable vermin.

CNN's Woof Blister had a fit today because Donald Trump called liberals like Hillary, Judge Endogroin, Letit James, at el, "Vermin". Woof whined about that word being used by Hitler to describe groups of people he wanted to exterminate.

WOLF and those like him are VERMIN. No wonder they're paranoid over a Trump 2nd term.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 10:43 PM
link   
(COWARDS or CORRUPT?) BIDEN and NETANYAHU prefer killing easy targets, like rank-and-file terrorists, along with any innocent adults and children who happen to be nearby.

The TOP LEADERS are who they should zap with cruise missiles, no matter what country is giving them sanctuary.

That is what President Trump did to ISIS, and what he would do today to HAMAS/IRAN terrorist leaders if he were President! (Saves/Spares thousands of beautiful lives!)

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels
a reply to: tanstaafl

Figure out what to do with 2 million Arabs in Gaza that dont want to live with Jews.

You're missing the entire point.

The people in Gaza - of whom are mixed Jewish, Christian and muslim - are trapped there from birth. They are people without a nation. They don't have passports they could use to travel anywhere - other than the prison passports that allow them to be slave labor in Israel.

Apparently HAMAS has moved in - and they apparently were funded and assisted by the Israeli government, to give them a boogeyman and excuse to not have to deal with the fact that there are millions of innocents there.

I also understand that that term that the blindly pro-Israel people like to bandy about - 'from the river to the sea' - was actually first used by Israel, to describe their desire to wipe the people in Gaza from the map.

Prove me wrong.
edit on 14-11-2023 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Israel was allowing Palestinians to cross the border to work, before this attack. Humanitarian efforts. Trusted Palestinians that were vetted, with permits.

How were they repaid? Intelligence gathering for the attack!

My entire life, I've heard of Muslims attacking Israel. Jihad.

All my life I've watched Israel try the ceasefire/negotiation solution. Only to have it crumble miserably because their objectives are not and have never been the same.

Israel wishes to live in peace. Muslim world wishes to obliterate Israel, and work thru Palestinian proxies.

Its disgusting.

edit on 11/14/2023 by MoreCoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Israel was allowing Palestinians to cross the border to work, before this attack. Humanitarian efforts. Trusted Palestinians that were vetted, with permits.

Yes, they were allowing those that were imprisoned in Gaza to come into their land on a slave 'visa' and do menial slave labor that was beneath an Israeli Citizen. People who are in limbo, are without a State of their own, have no valid passports and cannot travel outside of Gaza - with the sole exception of the slave=visa's the Israelis oh so magnanimously allow them to have to come into Israel and clean their toilets and bathe their feet.

How were they repaid? Intelligence gathering for the attack!

I am unsurprised at what some people who have been treated like trash and dirt for generations will do.

My entire life, I've heard of Muslims attacking Israel. Jihad.

Yes. I've made it clear what I think of islam (hint: it ain't a religion, it is a radical ideology).

All my life I've watched Israel try the ceasefire/negotiation solution.

Really? Do you live there? Have you been in the Israeli government meetings where these things were being discussed? I believe that Israel has made it abundantly clear that they will never accept a 2 state solution, regardless of any worthless political speeches they may have given. Actions make their true intentions crystal clear. This places those living in Gaza in an impossible situation.

I'm not saying that excuses some of them (maybe even most of them) having violent inclinations towards Israel, but it is at the very least understandable how thise kinds of feelings could devlop.

Israel wishes to live in peace.

This is where we have a fundamental difference of opinion. And to support my position, I repeat your own words right back at you:

"Muslim world wishes to obliterate Israel, and work thru Palestinian proxies."

Why would Israel want peace with them, if they believe this?

Its disgusting.

Well, on this we are in complete agreement, we just differ on the reality of the situation.

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   

We in the US have a very similar program! We have agriculture workers mostly.

Should we stop doing that? We could put Americans to work! Seal the border and let them sort it out for themselves!

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   

We in the US have a very similar program! We have agriculture workers mostly.

Should we stop doing that? We could put Americans to work! Seal the border and let them sort it out for themselves!

Mexicans are Citizens of Mexico, they are not without a State, and can get passports and visas and go anywhere they want.

Apples and Orangutans.

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   

True but I was addressing the 'slave' labor comment

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 03:18 PM
link   

True but I was addressing the 'slave' labor comment

Same-same - it isn't slave labor, they have many more options that those in Gaza at least, and obviously make a lot more here than in Mexico if they are actually coming here to work, as opposed to living off the welfare state.

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 11:21 PM
link   

I dont think you know what you are talking about.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 02:04 AM
link   
ARTICLE was written on the 11 oct

here a month later and still only five names??

i am confused...is it 31 dead ?

dont see the point of your post.

wasnt any info i didnt know already

a reply to: marg6043

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 02:07 AM
link   
you may think he doesnt but i know what he is talking about...

its pretty much standard data easy to digest....sensible

a reply to: MoreCoyoteAngels

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 09:06 AM
link   

He is wrong about the SW border of the US. He doenst know what he is talking about.

And apparently you dont either.
edit on 11/15/2023 by MoreCoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I dont think you know what you are talking about.

Or... you just don't think?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join