It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spanish minister backs legal initiative to bring Israel before ICC for 'war crimes' in Palestine

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

As I said earlier, there is no doubt that the Government of Israel consists of extreme ultra right wing fascistoids who are a real danger both for the people of Israel and for the wider area. And guess what?! People in Israel have voted for these lunatics....

Here is the twitter page of the lawyer who is kern to represent victims of war crimes and crimes against humanity committed by Israel

twitter.com...

We’ve been asked to represent dual-nationals from Palestine and European countries, both in national jurisdictions and at the International Criminal Court.

We have agreed to represent pro-bono any victim of war crimes or crimes against humanity as well as any member of their family.

edit on 12-11-2023 by Leviathan4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

The Spanish Minister on Twitter in case you want to throw again accusations that the story may not be real or is some sort of propaganda as you claimed earlier. I replied but here is her page. I wonder why the story hasn't been covered extensively on the mainstream. Do you have any idea?

twitter.com...

If you are a family member of a victim or a direct victim of the war crimes that the State of Israel is committing in Palestine, please contact Juan Branco @anatolium to bring them before the International Criminal Court. Please help me spread the word

And the twitter page of French Lawyer Juan Branco

twitter.com...

We’ve been asked to represent dual-nationals from Palestine and European countries, both in national jurisdictions and at the International Criminal Court.

We have agreed to represent pro-bono any victim of war crimes or crimes against humanity as well as any member of their family.

Well done to both of them.
They're not the only ones by the way who want something to happen.

And to those who have made some wild arguments in various threads, you don't have to be an Arab or a Muslim and especially a religious person to realise what is going on in Gaza.

edit on 12-11-2023 by Leviathan4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani
a reply to: BukkaWukka

Your whole religious post is beside the point.

Religion is no excuse for genocide, regardless of what religious text you believe in. These people should be in the International Criminal Court for war crimes and killings of innocent civilians. What some book told them to do, in the name of some god, is not a valid legal defense.

Very much in agreement with you!

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Leviathan4

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Leviathan4

You just described war.

Lol

And war crimes committed by Israel

No.

Just war.

No. War crimes and crimes against humanity.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2v2
a reply to: Irishhaf

And did those last 20 years of warfare stop terrorism - nope!

We ended up leaving without significant changes.

I don't get it.

Here on ATS people complain they have to be search before boarding a plane.

That's not ok but everyone is cool with killing kids under the guise of safety?

You can't swap freedom for safety and you also can't swap ethics for safety either.

Agree strongly!

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Sounds like a publicity stunt. There could be a book planned.

He's a kid, barely in his 30s, and has no real power. His father is a producer/actor so perhaps a film in the works.

Interesting how a post on X can make someone nobody has heard of or cares about a news item. I don't think anyone is shaking in their boots.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

Sounds like a publicity stunt. There could be a book planned.

He's a kid, barely in his 30s, and has no real power. His father is a producer/actor so perhaps a film in the works.

Interesting how a post on X can make someone nobody has heard of or cares about a news item. I don't think anyone is shaking in their boots.

No that's not true.
The lawyer is very well known if you see his activities over the years and despite the fact that he is young.

There have been a range of excuses and explanations in these threads but yours is unique! This argument hasn't been made before but I admire the fact that you guys have tried to come up with every possible explanation in order to downplay or even dismiss the fact that there is a growing number of politicians and lawyers around the world who want Israel to be held accountable for what they have done.

Politicians have spoken against the killings in several countries around the globe, from Spain, France, Italy, Belgium, to Brazil and so on.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 05:10 AM
link   
It sounds like a good start to build some political pressure and a record of events. America is going to use its veto power where it can to support Israel. As for how long this drags on and where it ends up? Israel has already claimed northern Gaza as it continues to push through. Some fire exchanges with Lebanon and next on the list for Israel once Gaza and the west bank are sorted out.

It will be more to add to Israel's human rights record. If diplomatic means can put a quicker end to hostilities and limit it turning into a larger conflict, good. With the reputation Israel has built up when it comes to their neighbors, I don't see this ongoing conflict coming to an end any time soon.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Yes, I think the Spanish woman should shut up. My post is not dogma and it's not an analysis it's fact. Something you choose to ignore. And it's completely relevant to the post. You, yes you, tell me which country has not got blood on its hands, countries with an holier than thou attitude shouting about war crimes with the blood on their hands.

We all do not want the killing of innocent people and you would think the vaunted UN could step between and stop the killing on both sides, but, but they wont because they do not like Israel.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leviathan4

How do you think about the current development? I am strongly in favour of the indictment of whoever is responsible for committing war crimes and crimes against humanity on both sides.

And how do you do that? Should we look around the world and put the whole world under indictment including America? I don't know what bubble of reality many of you live in but it's not the reality the rest of the world lives in.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka
I don't see this ongoing conflict coming to an end any time soon.

Once Hamas is gone it will be over...

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
And how do you do that? Should we look around the world and put the whole world under indictment including America? I don't know what bubble of reality many of you live in but it's not the reality the rest of the world lives in.

You know what? You just touched the whole double standard deception that's being played on the whole world.

My answer to this is yes. Please investigate and come to a ruling on every single combat operation and covert operation of not only Hamas and Iran, but Israel, USA, Canada et. Damn the embarrassment that could result on the countries that have commanders and politicians who get charged.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

There are 1000 Muslims for every Jew on the planet.

They have a loud voice, and far more political influence.

Why people don't immediately see that when looking at the numbers.

Nearly 2 billion Muslims vs fewer than 20 million Jews.

Genocide?

My fat ass.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: BiothermalReactor

originally posted by: Xtrozero

You know what? You just touched the whole double standard deception that's being played on the whole world.

My answer to this is yes. Please investigate and come to a ruling on every single combat operation and covert operation of not only Hamas and Iran, but Israel, USA, Canada et. Damn the embarrassment that could result on the countries that have commanders and politicians who get charged.

Israel historically has always refused to investigate it's military actions.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels
a reply to: crayzeed

There are 1000 Muslims for every Jew on the planet.

They have a loud voice, and far more political influence.

Why people don't immediately see that when looking at the numbers.

Nearly 2 billion Muslims vs fewer than 20 million Jews.

Genocide?

My fat ass.

This is not a valid argument, because those numbers do not represent what is happened right now.

There are not 2 billion of anyone who are trying to kill 20 million of another. This is not happening in reality.

If there were 2 billion people, of any declared creed, launching a siege involving just ONE innocent person, the desire for a peaceful solution would still be present; please cease fire so we can negotiate the release of the innocents.
edit on 13-11-2023 by BiothermalReactor because: those, s

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: BiothermalReactor

So you dont believe the Palestinians when they say 'from the river to the sea'? When their main political goal is elimination of Israel?

'Come, get Mother and tell her I'm proud to have killed 10 Jews' the young jihadi said to his father.

But you don't believe this?

The rest of the Muslim world supports Hamas. Indeed, aids Palestine in their goals.

You don't like inconvenient metrics so you say they aren't relevant.

Do you believe Israel has any hope of winning the propaganda war with those kinds of metrics?

The Israeli POV has been shouted down.

And you've helped.

edit on 11/13/2023 by MoreCoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 11:57 AM
link   

So you dont believe the Palestinians when they say 'from the river to the sea'? When their main political goal is elimination of Israel?

'Come, get Mother and tell her I'm proud to have killed 10 Jews' the young jihadi said to his father.

But you don't believe this?

No one is disputing there are terrorists in Palestine. I dispute that Palestine is a terrorist state. There are innocent people there being bombed.

The rest of the Muslim world supports Hamas. Indeed, aids Palestine in their goals.

I do not believe Hamas and Palestine are interchangeable terms.

You don't like inconvenient metrics so you say they aren't relevant.

I said nothing of the veracity of the metrics you posted. The issue resides in your argument that 2 billion Muslims celebrate violence against 20 million Jews.

An isolated war crime against a single individual deserves the same investigatory standards as a war crime against 1000.

Do you believe Israel has any hope of winning the propaganda war with those kinds of metrics?

Propaganda is hyperbole and an affront to truth. I don't believe any policy based on propaganda with any metrics deserves to win anything.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   

What SHOULD Israel do now to protect against future attacks and keep their people safe?

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 12:31 PM
link   

What SHOULD Israel do now to protect against future attacks and keep their people safe?

Finally you begin to ask the right questions. No military should wage a total war against a terrorist organization. Israel(and everyone else, too. Israel isn't special) should denounce all atrocities anywhere in the world and offer an environment that is open for the investigations being called.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 12:31 PM
link   
double post apologies
edit on 13-11-2023 by BiothermalReactor because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join