It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spanish minister backs legal initiative to bring Israel before ICC for 'war crimes' in Palestine

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: VermiIion
a reply to: Leviathan4

If the “bombing is indiscriminate” as you say, why are there only supposedly 10,000 dead?

Since when 10,000 is a small number and according to what metrics?? Killing over 10,000 people in 40 days is quite an achievement. That's 250 people per day.

It's only small to those who unequivocally support Israel and the war crimes it has committed against innocent civilians.
edit on 14-11-2023 by Leviathan4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

Whatever the Israeli side has been claiming has been debunked.

But they had no proof to start with.
Remember? Burden of proof is on the claimant..

You should dead with the facts that could lead to Israel been brought before the ICC for war crimes and crimes against humanity.

You should become familiar with the facts that you seem to deliberately ignore.

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: VermiIion
a reply to: Leviathan4

If the “bombing is indiscriminate” as you say, why are there only supposedly 10,000 dead?

"Only" ? WTF? How many dead are in their rubble graves that are uncounted?

As if 10,000+ is a small amount just as the supporters of the Israeli State want us to think and believe... They have raised the bar dangerously....

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88

originally posted by: Leviathan4

Netanyahu could have ordered or warned Palestinian civilians to evacuate on day 1 but chose to bomb indiscriminately

Then what hospital has been destroyed by “bombing”?

I never said a hospital was destroyed by bombing, I said they decided to indiscriminately bomb instead of calling for an evacuation or send a warning before the bombing.

Then there isn’t indiscriminate bombing? Or Israel would just flatten hospitals.

Now. Does radar data prove that Hamas launches terror rocket attacks from residential areas, and in the vicinity of schools and hospitals.

The bombing is indiscriminate. Israel has massacred over 10,000 Palestinians and that's mass murder. Funny thing is that you try to excuse and support their actions. Unless you don't but that's not what I am getting from you.

If there was indiscriminate bombing why aren’t the hospitals destroyed.

Answer the question. Is it false there is radar data that proves Hamas is launching terror rocket attacks into Israel from residential areas and in the vicinity of schools and hospitals?

You don't need to destroy completely a hospital to commit war crimes and crimes against humanity.

Has anyone told you that indiscriminate bombing means the complete destruction of a school or a hospital.

Do you understand why there is evidence gathered against Israel that could be brought before the ICC. Perhaps your still haven't understood what is happening.

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 08:02 PM
link   

But at least it's good you finally admit that Israeli Forces do attack Hospitals if they believe they are military targets. Pretty much they attack everything considered to be a military target. I think we all know this by now.

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Ireland on behalf of Irish people is now calling for Israel to be brought before the ICC.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Ireland on behalf of Irish people is now calling for Israel to be brought before the ICC.

You must see the Palestinian Ambassador to Ireland. She gave a speech either yesterday or a few days ago. There are a lot of Irish Politicians who not only support a ceasefire but are asking for Israel to be brought before the ICC

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 07:42 AM
link   

You must see the Palestinian Ambassador to Ireland. She gave a speech either yesterday or a few days ago. There are a lot of Irish Politicians who not only support a ceasefire but are asking for Israel to be brought before the ICC

Everyone here needs to listen well to what they have to say.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 07:52 AM
link   

See also PM with another link I have sent you about Ireland and its response.
edit on 15-11-2023 by Leviathan4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 01:35 AM
link   

I suppose you have seen the Irish and and Spanish politicians as well as other all over the world who want to bring Israel before the ICC to face charges of war crimes and crimes against humanity.

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 05:55 AM
link   

I suppose you have seen the Irish and and Spanish politicians as well as other all over the world who want to bring Israel before the ICC to face charges of war crimes and crimes against humanity.

And exactly what war crimes would that be, protecting Israel from Hamas that sanctioned murder, rape, torture, kidnapping, using hostages as human shields, cowering Hamas rocket sites behind human shields, all to specifically to target Israeli civilians.

How do you actually take out sites actively launching rockets in the thousands at civilians whose base of operations are in neighborhoods and integrated into civilian sites like schools and hospitals. With Hamas cowering behind human shields.

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 06:07 AM
link   

And here we go again, rolling up with the kindergarten strategy perspective and a whole textbook filled with weak justifications. You should've seen what happened after the invasion of Afghanistan, it's a real pity you wont learn from history.

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Insurrectile

And here we go again, rolling up with the kindergarten strategy perspective and a whole textbook filled with weak justifications. You should've seen what happened after the invasion of Afghanistan, it's a real pity you wont learn from history.

The fact that Israeli is protecting itself from a terrorist state the cowers and shields valid terrorist targets behind human shields breaking international law.

The civilian deaths are on Hamas that does nothing to evaluate its civilians from the valid targets of weapon storage and rocket launch sites woven into civilian neighborhoods and public areas in Gaza.
edit on 24-11-2023 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-11-2023 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Insurrectile

Me? How fast did the fake allegations of carpet bombing get smacked down?

I stick to the truth and it makes you look biased.

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 07:22 AM
link   

The civilian deaths are on Hamas

I'm sure this is going to work it's charme on the ICC, but I fail to see the relevance for this thread.

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I'm sure this is going to work its charme on the ICC, but I fail to see the relevance for this thread.

I asked for evidence the civilians deaths in Gaza are something other than Hamas refusing to evacuate civilians and Hamas cowering behind human shields.

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   

And exactly what war crimes would that be, protecting Israel from Hamas that sanctioned murder, rape, torture, kidnapping, using hostages as human shields, cowering Hamas rocket sites behind human shields, all to specifically to target Israeli civilians.

How do you actually take out sites actively launching rockets in the thousands at civilians whose base of operations are in neighborhoods and integrated into civilian sites like schools and hospitals. With Hamas cowering behind human shields.

The war crimes committed have already been recorded and presented here and in many online platforms

1) Complete siege of Gaza
2) Incitement to genocide
3) Collective punishment
4) Forced expulsion
5) Disproportional aerial bombardment of the civilian population
6) Attacks on civilian structures, hospitals, and humanitarian workers

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I'm sure this is going to work its charme on the ICC, but I fail to see the relevance for this thread.

I asked for evidence the civilians deaths in Gaza are something other than Hamas refusing to evacuate civilians and Hamas cowering behind human shields.

The human shields argument doesn't really work as an excuse when you have killed thousands and thousands of innocent civilians and forcibly displaced them.

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 10:53 AM
link   

The human shields argument doesn't really work as an excuse when you have killed thousands and thousands of innocent civilians and forcibly displaced them.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join