It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now you can understand how the Nazis captured Germany.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: 31331Dos
a reply to: DBCowboy

What's your point? We're talking about today aren't we? Your logic for rationalizing what Israel is doing is the same as killing all Americans because Democratic pedophiles might be hiding among them.

Nope.

You'd be defending Germany in WWII because the bombs might hit Germans and not Nazi's.

My example is apt, you're just appealing to the low IQ crowd again.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 04:45 PM
link   

What's your point? We're talking about today aren't we? Your logic for rationalizing what Israel is doing is the same as killing all Americans because Democratic pedophiles might be hiding among them.

If said pedos crossed the border into Canada, had their way with our children, then crossed back over the border only to be sheltered and protected by Americans cheering on what they did. Then ya.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Hi, low IQ crowd here.

Im not convinced....

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Does being against what Israel has done in Gaza mean that I'm antisemitic? Am I on the same level as Hitler just because I think the Israeli government is a group of sadistic psychopaths using any excuse they can to ethnically cleanse Gaza?

So when you get punched in the face you do what I wonder? Personally I keep punching the other person until they can no longer make a fist!

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Hi, low IQ crowd here.

Im not convinced....

This goes right back to your OP and how they "recruit" people to their cause.

They make Zionist a dirty word and then people say, "Well I'm no Zionist!".

They conflate standing for Israel as being a pedophile and people say, "Well I ain't no pedo!"

And all of a sudden, you have people duped into not supporting Israel or even Israel as a nation.

THAT'S HOW HITLER DID IT BACK IN THE 1930's!

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Indeed.

Divide and conquer. Yet even in this day and age with access to information, historical tactics and missteps, it still works.

And very well.

Canada gave an award and a standing ovation to a literal nazi.
We have a political party that is supporting actual antisemitism.

All while the other side uses the rhetoric that would make Goebbles blush.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Anti-women and children and pro-genocide as well.

People could start bombing parades and concerts in America and you'd be on their side as long as they said they thought pedophiles were in the crowd. All necessary collateral damage, those women and children shouldn't have FA'd and they never would have FO'd.

See?

You are proving the OP's point again.

Ludicrous hyperbole from someone who does not understand the geopolitical region and jumps into the nearest beerhall for some good ol' bashing!

That's a tad too much projection to stick, given your other response. Time to stop pretending you'd give a crap about the children who died in this mess, because you clearly don't.

So how come you claim to understand the region? And which one would that be, the one inside of Israel but outside of Gaza?

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Here comes the brigade to shout me down, as usual. I'll focus on you though since you seem to be the loudest of the bunch.

Would you celebrate a thousand American civilians killed if it meant a handful of pedophiles were among the dead? If not then I'm not sure why you'd justify what Israel is doing to Gaza.

But I get it, you have to defend your ideology by any means necessary. Biden is proud of your brave defense of Israel though. Be sure to shake his hand when he sends aid to Israel. You guys are two peas in a pod. Great company to be in.
edit on 8-11-2023 by 31331Dos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Insurrectile

Anti-women and children and pro-genocide as well.

People could start bombing parades and concerts in America and you'd be on their side as long as they said they thought pedophiles were in the crowd. All necessary collateral damage, those women and children shouldn't have FA'd and they never would have FO'd.

See?

You are proving the OP's point again.

Ludicrous hyperbole from someone who does not understand the geopolitical region and jumps into the nearest beerhall for some good ol' bashing!

That's a tad too much projection to stick, given your other response. Time to stop pretending you'd give a crap about the children who died in this mess, because you clearly don't.

So how come you claim to understand the region? And which one would that be, the one inside of Israel but outside of Gaza?

Where do you think Gaza is? Are you one of those people who believe Hamas is Israel? It's not, Israel GAVE Gaza to the homeless Palestinians. Gaza is "Palestine ", if it were a country.
edit on 8-11-2023 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Insurrectile

Hamas and the Palestinians who keep them in office didn't seem to mind killing children, old people, normal people etc etc.

So...what's your point here?

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

The point is lost on people who see no problem in justifications for barbarism.

Which would be another point to be made, that makes two?

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Hamas and the Palestinians who keep them in office didn't seem to mind killing children, old people, normal people etc etc.

They're actually okay with sacrificing their children. This makes them different and evil. What other nation/religions purposefully sacrifice their own children?

If they want their children to die, what are we to do? There is no negotiating with a group like that.

We still value and cherish our children, that's what makes us vulnerable, as a nation, and gives Hamas/Palestinians the upper hand.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Therealbeverage

You're totally right except you're forgetting that you are supposed to punch every man, woman and child within that person's vicinity as well. You can't forget that "guilty by proxy" is totally justified here. Hell, you may as well take a gun out and start shooting into the crowd indiscriminately, that's the only way to know for sure that you won't be punched again.

Also, you may as well keep punching and shooting for weeks after the fact. You can't be a little bitch and let those people think you're afraid. Fight terrorism with terrorism, that's the only option.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

They're actually okay with sacrificing their children

And suddenly it was a Q thread. Fascinating!

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Insurrectile

The point is lost on people who see no problem in justifications for barbarism.

Which would be another point to be made, that makes two?

So no point then?

Barbarism is what happens in every war...ever. How did we get here again?

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

They're actually okay with sacrificing their children. This makes them different and evil. What other nation/religions purposefully sacrifice their own children?

If they want their children to die, what are we to do? There is no negotiating with a group like that.

We still value and cherish our children, that's what makes us vulnerable, as a nation, and gives Hamas/Palestinians the upper hand.

This video is from 2013.

It’s likely that some of these kids are the Hamas of today.

ETA: This one is from 2007

The rapists, murderers, and kidnappers of today.

edit on 8-11-2023 by NorthOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 05:33 PM
link   

That's why we have the UN charter, or why we had it.

Looks like barbarism is the way to go then, in every war? With forceful displacements for everyone! But why stop in Gaza when climate change offers some new opportunities to deal with the population that holds property at the shorelines, which are going to be toxic wastelands soon enough.

So yeah, good question! How exactly did we get here again?

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Nope.

You'd be defending Germany in WWII because the bombs might hit Germans and not Nazi's.

My example is apt, you're just appealing to the low IQ crowd again.

Do you know how many high level Hamas leaders have been killed since the bombing campaign started? You should research Dresden.

It's funny because even this low IQ reporter seems to get it

edit on 8-11-2023 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 05:39 PM
link   

The Christians supporting Israel have forgotten about "blessed are the peacemakers" and "turn the other cheek", all they care about is "an eye for an eye". You know, the complete opposite of how their savior told them to act.

"Vengeance! Blood! Destruction! War is peace, slavery is freedom!"

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Here comes the brigade to shout me down, as usual. I'll focus on you though since you seem to be the loudest of the bunch.

Would you celebrate a thousand American civilians killed if it meant a handful of pedophiles were among the dead? If not then I'm not sure why you'd justify what Israel is doing to Gaza.

But I get it, you have to defend your ideology by any means necessary. Biden is proud of your brave defense of Israel though. Be sure to shake his hand when he sends aid to Israel. You guys are two peas in a pod. Great company to be in.

What is your obsession with pedos?

Seek help.

This is war.

How did the allies differentiate between Nazi's and Germans?

Answer. . . they didn't.

But keep defending Hamas.

Because that is what you're doing.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join