It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now you can understand how the Nazis captured Germany.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: FactorFake2

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: JinMI

I think we were well on the way without the added division of Israel and Gaza.

Remember, we were racist, sexist and deplorable when we didn't vote for Hillary.

And nothing has changed, your side is definitely deplorable and are absolute bigots. I am curious as to how you think your side is going to win the presidency, while spreading hate and division plus banning books and don't forget, you guys are also trying to whitewash history?

Ummm, I'm not a democrat.

You have the wrong person I think.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: FactorFake2

And nothing has changed, your side is definitely deplorable and are absolute bigots.

So....

didn't bother reading the OP then.....

It's funny that they keep proving you right.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

And they'll be the first to wonder "what happened??" or "how did this happen??"

"why me?"

Oh well.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Oh, I read it. It is complete BS but I read it.

(post by FactorFake2 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I Think a lot of us saw this coming

Seeing lgbtq supporting people who literally want them dead is amusing

People who just last year called a lot of us Nazis now chant from the river to the sea

In many ways yes this is how Hitler did it the people didn't know they where supporting genocide remember we had to show Germans the camps because the brainwashing was so effective

I wonder what it will take for them to realize it this time

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: FactorFake2

Oh, I read it. It is complete BS but I read it.

How very well articulated in argument and thought.

Must be dealing with an intellectual powerhouse here......

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 03:36 AM
link   
More political division for everyone, the coming elections will be a storm of epic proportions...

Watch how nothing changes except that suddenly one side is pro government while the other sais not my président, or the other scenario, they took our election.

The mental impairing such a societal structure brings with it is visible to the world that has moved beyond the dichotomous mindset.

It's a 4 year interval clown show and the voters are the actual protagonists.

It's not even surprising, just an annoyance that the US "me against you" needs to affect the world to move the dumbed down masses into either camp.

Propaganda at its finest

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 04:41 AM
link   

edit on 11/8/2023 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: 31331Dos
Does being against what Israel has done in Gaza mean that I'm antisemitic? Am I on the same level as Hitler just because I think the Israeli government is a group of sadistic psychopaths using any excuse they can to ethnically cleanse Gaza?

Being against Israel's actions for whatever reason, maybe you are a pacifist, is just that with no other layers in it, so some people support their actions and others do not...

Where a person starts to step on a level of bias that I'm not going to say is antisemitic is when they single out a group and paint them as you do with a level of emotions mixed in. The problem there is when you see the Muslim nations around them that can be 100 times worse in so many ways do not get a second thought, but those Jews are so bad. So no other sadistic psychopaths across many nations there, or do you need to be a Jew for that label?

Then the idea is pushed further with Nazi-type labels like "ethnically cleanse", and I have seen "Final Solution" used a good deal, so what drives this rage you have for Jews? Also, what is the ethnicity of Gaza? As one actually looks past just a slur being used they see that statement is kind of strange with a good deal of hyperbole well past any reality that typically would come from someone who is antisemitic.

edit on x30Wed, 08 Nov 2023 07:49:37 -06002023311America/ChicagoWed, 08 Nov 2023 07:49:37 -06002023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Hmm... What's Next , Burning Down the House of Representatives ?

Burning and destroying things is a liberal thing, and that is OK... Conservatives attack with walkers, canes, and selfies to invoke insurrection.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

So Israel's government = all Jews to you? Fair enough, I guess that makes all Americans pedophilic Democrats since they live in America and have Biden as their president. A countries' government is representative of everyone in said country, right?

Fair is fair right? If I'm antisemitic for criticizing the Israeli government then you're a white supremacist for criticizing Biden. I don't actually believe that but I'm just using the office I've seen around here.

You're not outright calling me antisemitic but you're thinking it and believing I'm somehow in the same camp.
edit on 8-11-2023 by 31331Dos because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-11-2023 by 31331Dos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 07:59 AM
link   

I guess they skipped that part of history that we are now doomed to repeat.

How many times have we seen posts here on ATS talking about how killing millions of Jews in WWII was all a lie pushed by Zionists?

My personal belief is that people who say they hate Zionists are actually just antisemitic and try to hide behind the word Zionist.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I guess they skipped that part of history that we are now doomed to repeat.

How many times have we seen posts here on ATS talking about how killing millions of Jews in WWII was all a lie pushed by Zionists?

My personal belief is that people who say they hate Zionists are actually just antisemitic and try to hide behind the word Zionist.

Zi·on·ism
[ˈzīəˌnizəm]
NOUN
a movement for (originally) the re-establishment and (now) the development and protection of a Jewish nation in what is now Israel. It was established as a political organization in 1897 under Theodor Herzl, and was later led by Chaim Weizmann.

The bold is mine.

Bing search for Zionism definition.

Anti-Zionist, to me at least, means they are against the sovereign nation of Israel.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

your political cartoon explains the reality precisely...Dems/GOP/MAGA/neo-cons creating conflicts galore....the result is unbridaled Chaos involving every faction...from the 4 corners of the World

en.wikipedia.org...

greater israel, AKA King David's Kingdom...from the Tigris-Euphrates to Red Sea...is in part the expansionist end-game of Zionism... which is far beyond protecting Israel 1948 borders (Israel Now)....

both sides are wrong/guilty as 'provocators'
edit on 8-11-2023 by StudioNada because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Anti-Zionist, to me at least, means they are against the sovereign nation of Israel.

I am not against Israel, I am against how Israel has been getting on with it neighbors. Not happy with that 9/11 thing too.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: 31331Dos

So Israel's government = all Jews to you. Fair enough, I guess that makes you a pedophilic Democrat since (I assume) you live in America and have Biden as your president. A countries' government is representative of everyone in said country, right?

Fair is fair right? If I'm antisemitic for criticizing the Israeli government then you're a white supremacist for criticizing Biden.

You're not outright calling me antisemitic but you're thinking it and believing I'm somehow in the same camp.

You are not just criticizing, as I said. So what is your dog in this fight? Are you Palestinian, Muslim etc.... You are also singling out one nation among many that do much worse with a level of emotion driving it. Where are your posts as Saudi kills 400k civilians, where is your rage as China kills and puts into concentration camps a REAL ethnic group of 2 million? Where is your rage that over a million people have been killed in Ukraine on both sides?

You seem to have one devil here and it's Israel, or the government there, might as well use the term Zionist. You know that mystical beast that allows you to hate the Jews and then say I'm not antisemitic.

I do not know if you are or not, but maybe you might look in the mirror and see why you are so focused on just the Jews...

edit on x30Wed, 08 Nov 2023 08:58:28 -06002023311America/ChicagoWed, 08 Nov 2023 08:58:28 -06002023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka

I am not against Israel, I am against how Israel has been getting on with it neighbors. Not happy with that 9/11 thing too.

Might want to talk with Israel's neighbors.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka

They have been doing pretty well, wouldn't you say? Outside of Egypt and Jordan, it has been a very volatile area over many decades that Israel has worked around.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 08:21 AM
link   
MODs, woops posted in wrong forum. Sorry! Please remove

A few more scummy rats sniffed out and neutralised............................ "'No escape': IDF airstrike takes out Hamas terrorists fleeing 7th Brigade"

"the IDF also spotted and neutralized a group of Hamas terrorists who were actively launching mortar shells into Israeli territory. With swift coordination, an aircraft, supported by a fighter jet from the Gaza Division's Fire Control Center, executed a tactical strike.

This attack successfully hit the launch site, taking out both the position and the terrorists.

Lt.-Col. "G", commander of the 7th Brigade assault unit, made a resolute statement in the aftermath of the operations: "There is no escape: Any terrorist who encounters the brigade will be eliminated, and any terrorist who tries to flee will fail." www.jpost.com...
edit on 8-11-2023 by orbhunter because: Somehow posted in wrong forum

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join