It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now you can understand how the Nazis captured Germany.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: 31331Dos
a reply to: DBCowboy

You keep saying that as if it has any relevance to me. You equate me to a Nazi then cry like a baby when anyone calls you one. You're a hypocrite and you know deep down inside that you are. We all do, some just deny being ignorant.

The only one not condemning a side in this is you. Be proud that you're standing shoulder to shoulder with Biden the kiddy diddler in your unwavering support of Israel and their bloodbath. Two peas in a pod.

I stand with Israel.

I've never waivered in that, nor have I equivocated or waffled on the topic.

Others don't.

Glad to see that coming out in the open, actually.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 12:46 PM
link   

You stand with Biden the pedophile then. Give him a big sloppy kiss as you both grovel at Israel's feet. Be proud of the fact that you stand with pedophiles in "defense" of Israel.
edit on 8-11-2023 by 31331Dos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   

You stand with Biden the pedophile then. Give him a big sloppy kiss as you both grovel at Israel's feet. Be proud of the fact that you stand with pedophiles in "defense" of Israel.

So only pedophiles support Israel.

And normal people don't?

Is that what you're saying?

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 12:53 PM
link   

There you go putting words in my mouth. I said that you stand next to a pedophile in defense of Israel. I don't think you're a pedophile but that doesn't change the fact that you stand with one on that line.

A basic understanding of the English language is necessary to get it though.

Next time someone bombs an innocent crowd of people in America all they have to do is say that they knew there was at least one pedophile in there somewhere. That'll be enough for you to be on their side, that's all Israel has to say for you to believe them so why would it be any different? Unless you have double standards that is.
edit on 8-11-2023 by 31331Dos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

More of the dichotomous mindsets, why am I not surprised...

It is... The strange part is that many times they start with a good idea, but it all just kind of continues to evolve into a chaotic mess. I don't know of a single fundamental concept that I would not agree with at some basic level, but man, they turn into monsters in the end with everyone just saying WTF!! geez

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I don't know if sniffing a little girl's hair makes one a ped, kind of sick, but ped maybe not. On the other hand, if you want to talk peds look up a "willing boy" in the Middle East.

You sure like your labels, don't you?

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 31331Dos

Your appeal is to the low IQ crowd, like the Nazi's used.

They'd say the same thing and a low IQ person would then say, "I ain't no pedo, I hate them Joos".

And that's how the Nazi's did what they did.

QED

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   

There you go putting words in my mouth. I said that you stand next to a pedophile in defense of Israel. I don't think you're a pedophile but that doesn't change the fact that you stand with one on that line.

A basic understanding of the English language is necessary to get it though.

Next time someone bombs an innocent crowd of people in America all they have to do is say that they knew there was at least one pedophile in there somewhere. That'll be enough for you to be on their side, that's all Israel has to say for you to believe them so why would it be any different? Unless you have double standards that is.

You have run out of rational responses and I have no idea where you are going with this, but incoming the mods very soon I bet...

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Let me put my DB face on here...

"See! You equate valuing human rights to being a Nazi and Hitler! Waaa, waaa, someone called me a Nazi!"

Hypocrisy doesn't look very good on you DB.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

My analogy is the excuse Israel is using. "They're hiding in the crowds and blend on with innocent people! Kill them all!"

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Let me put my DB face on here...

"See! You equate valuing human rights to being a Nazi and Hitler! Waaa, waaa, someone called me a Nazi!"

Hypocrisy doesn't look very good on you DB.

How can you be for human rights and at the same time discount what the palestinians did on Oct 7th?

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 02:09 PM
link   

My analogy is the excuse Israel is using. "They're hiding in the crowds and blend on with innocent people! Kill them all!"

But they are not killing them all and it is amazing after 6000+ airstrikes and X days on the ground the numbers per attack are extremely low. Why aren't there 100,000s dead if your narrative was even remotely true? We do know that Hamas is using the whole city as a shield, building military bunkers under schools and hospitals, labeling/reporting military HQs and other military infrastructures as refugee camps, preventing people from leaving, and killing people who try to leave.

After all that Israel is doing a really good job to keep the deaths as low as possible while still trying to take out Hamas.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: JinMI

It was only a matter of time before the evil in our country would emerge and be open about it.

Since they're getting support from the MSM and social media, they are free to Kristallnacht to their hearts content.

Kristalnacht deez....

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Who's discounting it? I've acknowledged it and condemned it multiple times. What I haven't acknowledged is the fact that innocent civilians were the ones behind it. You get it, I know you do, you're just being stubborn because your ideology and being right is more important to you than human rights.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Who's discounting it? I've acknowledged it and condemned it multiple times. What I haven't acknowledged is the fact that innocent civilians were the ones behind it. You get it, I know you do, you're just being stubborn because your ideology and being right is more important to you than human rights.

Awww. . . good for you! Too bad you still go on about how bad the Jews are.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Unlike you with Palestinians and Hamas I don't think all Jewish people are the Israeli government nor do all Jews agree with what Israel is doing. You seem to be all for ethnic cleansing as long as it's your side doing it.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Unlike you with Palestinians and Hamas I don't think all Jewish people are the Israeli government nor do all Jews agree with what Israel is doing. You seem to be all for ethnic cleansing as long as it's your side doing it.

Tell me the difference between Hamas and a palestinian.

Because the only difference I see is Hamas raping dead Israeli grandmothers while the "palestinian" has put his pants back on.

Maybe you have some insight.

Share.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Tell me the difference between a pedophilic Democrat and an American.

I bet you can't. May as well just kill everybody just in case. I mean, you don't support pedophilia do you?

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Tell me the difference between a pedophilic Democrat and an American.

I bet you can't. May as well just kill everybody just in case. I mean, you don't support pedophilia do you?

Tell me the difference between a Nazi and a German in WWII.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 04:32 PM
link   

What's your point? We're talking about today aren't we? Your logic for rationalizing what Israel is doing is the same as killing all Americans because Democratic pedophiles might be hiding among them.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join