It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Truth About The Gaza Hospital Attack

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOS

How many people have died in the name of god over the span of recorded history NorthOS?

That would be a big list would it not?

And the thing is, it's not God commanding their deaths but man generally under the guise and orchestration of organised religious practice in all its many guises.

Leaders don't necessarily need to be of the religious sort to use religion as a mechanism and means to an end so as to accomplish their aims and agendas thus gain power and control.
edit on 28-10-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leviathan4

originally posted by: Radchad
An air strike or failed terrorist missile sadly it doesn’t really matter! Had Hamas not attacked Israel on the 7 October thousands of people would still be alive.

Although it is true there is an action-reaction principle in this case and in every conflict, you can't justify a range of war crimes committed by Israel because of war crimes committed by Hamas.

No but you can’t hide the fact that had Hamas not attacked Israel then thousands would still be alive. You should stop trying to make excuses and live in the real world. The best thing that could happen in the region would be no Hamas.

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Even if you don't think Israel attacked the hospital, people did die, a lot. There was outside tents and whatnot with 100's of people in that blast zone. You can look online of days previous of what that outside area was like.

You can also take into consideration Israel has bombed Gaza hospitals, schools, and Churches for years, and currently are flattening entire neighborhoods.

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leviathan4

An air strike or failed terrorist missile sadly it doesn’t really matter! Had Hamas not attacked Israel on the 7 October thousands of people would still be alive.

Although it is true there is an action-reaction principle in this case and in every conflict, you can't justify a range of war crimes committed by Israel because of war crimes committed by Hamas.

No but you can’t hide the fact that had Hamas not attacked Israel then thousands would still be alive. You should stop trying to make excuses and live in the real world. The best thing that could happen in the region would be no Hamas.

No I didn't say that at all. I said this is an action reaction case. But nobody can justify war crimes in response to war crimes. Every side has is responsible for what they ve done. And yes I live in the real world.

I

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 01:36 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

A! All day, every day!

(post by Mawdano removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 02:21 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 02:22 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Whats the Khazarian Empire?

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Mawdano

I'm not doing it with you buddy for the reasons stated above.

Jews are not trying to take over or run the world.

And buying into such tripe means sensible debate becomes problematic at best.

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion are fabricated drivel as anyone with half a brain can clearly determine.

Have a nice day.

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 02:28 PM
link   

WATCH THE RABBI
www.brighteon.com...

See what they are teaching kids in Israel. All the humans are your slaves. These are the Israeli Rabbies, not me.

edit on 28-10-2023 by Mawdano because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

PM for you.

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 02:31 PM
link   

If you must post videos 45 minutes long the onus is on you to provide a summary of the video highlighting any salient points you feel may be relevant.

I'm not here to do your homework.

Again Jews are not trying to take over the world nor are they the antichrist as you suggest.

Simple as that really.

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 02:32 PM
link   

If you're too lazy to watch, then don't reply.

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mawdano
See what they are teaching kids in Israel. All the humans are your slaves. These are the Israeli Rabbies, not me.

Again ... your rabbi is just a kook. Judaism does NOT teach that. There are only 14 million jews in the world. They aren't enslaving anyone nor does their religion call for it. They couldn't even if they tried. ISLAM, on the other hand, DOES. And they have 1 Billion followers to get the job done. Your fear is misplaced. Fear the ISLAM .. not the Judaism.

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 02:36 PM
link   

I would explain how the burden of proof works around these parts.

But somehow i imagine it would simply fall upon your deaf antisemitic ears.

Anyhoo i can claim something similar, if you cannot summarize the video, and present relevant timestamps to support your antisemitic rants.

I will simply surmise you have failed to watch it yourself.

Anyhoo good luck screaming words in block capitals.

Night night, sleep tight don't let the Jews or the antichrist bite.

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

What about whats said in the Talmud and Zophar?

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: Mawdano

Again ... your rabbi is just a kook. Judaism does NOT teach that. There are only 14 million jews in the world. They aren't enslaving anyone nor does their religion call for it. They couldn't even if they tried. ISLAM, on the other hand, DOES. And they have 1 Billion followers to get the job done. Your fear is misplaced. Fear the ISLAM .. not the Judaism.

There is another Rabbi that explains it. He says Judaism does not teach that, he agrees with you. He says Zionist Jews, not regular Jews want enslave humans. Zionist Jews are the ones that support Israel.

Watch it here to understand
www.brighteon.com...
edit on 28-10-2023 by Mawdano because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
What about whats said in the Talmud and Zophar?

Doesn't matter. 14 million Jews in the world. They aren't enslaving anyone and couldn't even if they tried. No Jewish person I know believes in enslaving the world. It's absolutely ridiculous. Their numbers don't support it. But like I said, ISLAM DOES have it as their religion and they DO have the numbers to support it. If someone is hell bent on fearing being taken as a slave by a religion, then use common sense and fear Islam, not Judaism.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join