It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Truth About The Gaza Hospital Attack

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Lazy88

The current predicament in the Middle East would seem to suggest organised religious practice is indeed a significant problem with regard to what transpires over there and has been for some time.

Dictated by Muslim terrorists that can’t handle a free and civil society.

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 08:23 AM
link   

I don't particularly agree with the manner they choose to run their nations or treat the members of their societies.

Point of fact i consider their rule of law to be deplorable if it amounts to the Sharia sort.

But how do you imagine they see our respective societies which i can guarantee they do not consider to be "free and civil"?

Anyhoo freedom is illusory at best and that goes for humanity as a whole, if it wishes to interact with one another in groups.

Which is true no matter where you happen to reside on the globe if it is next to other people or which religious ideology you choose to subscribe.

Money talks buddy, the rest of us just do the walk, and that's something organised religious practice in all its many guises embraces as much as the bankers.
edit on 28-10-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reminds me of the 'Sandy Hook Didn't Happen' threads that were popping up years ago. yuk.quote]originally posted by: FlyersFan

The Real Truth About The Gaza Hospital Attack

The real truth = the hospital wasn't attacked. A terrorist rocket failed, just one of hundreds that has, and it fell into the parking lot killing 10-50 people. ALL the evidence shows the hospital is fine and the parking lot burned up. If Israel had wanted to hit the hospital it would have been flattened and there would be a crater. No crater = no attack. The hospital is up and running just fine. And Isreal obviously isn't out to wipe out the Palestinians. If they were, there would be a hell of a lot more dead then there are. Israel has the firepower to kill all 2 million of them if it wanted to. Only a few thousands supposedly have died.

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reminds me of the 'Sandy Hook Didn't Happen' threads that were popping up years ago. yuk. reply to: FlyersFan

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

End of the day it's pathetic.

Pathetic is the understatement of the year... I lack vocabulary to even remotely express what I think of trauma based psychological exploits...

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: FaeDedAgain

I guess they learned by experienced that an all out genocide doesn't sit well with the world...

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 10:36 AM
link   
An air strike or failed terrorist missile sadly it doesn’t really matter! Had Hamas not attacked Israel on the 7 October thousands of people would still be alive.

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Everybody does i think, lack the vocabulary that is.

It's hard to describe in words the kind of mentality some of these people harbor.

Never mind the actions they perpetrate towards one another.

And one generation simply breeds the next, and so it goes on, and around and around they go.

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Hamas rockets in 21 years killed 70 Israelis, enough lying to the world

Look here, they have lied about everything since inception.
www.brighteon.com...

Who is killing Americans?!

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mawdano
Hamas rockets in 21 years killed 70 Israelis, ....

.... but tried to kill so many more!!!

BTW .. you didn't provide a link to a credible source for your information that 70 Israelis have died from the rocket attacks. Do you have a good source for that number?

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Hamas rockets in 21 years killed 70 Israelis, ....

.... but tried to kill so many more!!!

BTW .. you didn't provide a link to a credible source for your information that 70 Israelis have died from the rocket attacks. Do you have a good source for that number?

Ya, watch the Rabbis that want to enslave non-Jews. We won't be slaves to anyone. Stop killing Americans!

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Ya, watch the Rabbis that want to enslave non-Jews. !

There are a few crackpots in every bunch. There are only 7 million Jews in Israel and only 15 million Jews in the world. They aren't going to enslave anyone. Their religion doesn't call for it either. They just want to live their lives and be left alone. Now if you want to be afraid of being enslaved, then look at Islam. ONE BILLION of them, all with the religion that says 'convert or die or subjugate'. And the mental midget useful-idiots in the West that blindly coddle them. THAT is what you should be afraid of.

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Ya, watch the Rabbis that want to enslave non-Jews. !

There are a few crackpots in every bunch. There are only 7 million Jews in Israel and only 15 million Jews in the world. They aren't going to enslave anyone. Their religion doesn't call for it either. They just want to live their lives and be left alone. Now if you want to be afraid of being enslaved, then look at Islam. ONE BILLION of them, all with the religion that says 'convert or die or subjugate'. And the mental midget useful-idiots in the West that blindly coddle them. THAT is what you should be afraid of.

The Rabbi said Israeli is rebellion against god, this is anti-Christ. Supporting Israel is anti-Jewish. You have stolen the Jewish Identity and killed Americans.

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   

The Rabbi said Israeli is rebellion against god, this is anti-Christ. Supporting Israel is anti-Jewish. You have stolen the Jewish Identity and killed Americans.

Your rabbi is a kook.

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   

a reply to: 3n19m470

There is no excuse for what Hamas perpetrated and did.

But watching Israel hit civilians and hospitals in Gaza.

Is like watching an abuse victim go on to become the abuser.

You're are very right.

It's an eye for an eye and it has to stop.

The war crimes committed by Hamas have been answered with war crimes committed by Israel. There is no doubt about it.

There have been similar discussions in other threads but the conclusion is the same regardless of the desperate attempts made by a few members to support the official Israeli lines as if everyone else is stupid and can't see what is happening.

There seems to be an effort as far as I see to argue that whoever is not an Arab or Jew must adopt the Israeli Official Line and rhetoric.

Support for ceasefire and peace have been renamed as support for Hamas and terrorism....it hasn't worked though.

reliefweb.int...

Damning evidence of war crimes as Israeli attacks wipe out entire families in Gaza

As Israeli forces continue to intensify their cataclysmic assault on the occupied Gaza Strip, Amnesty International has documented unlawful Israeli attacks, including indiscriminate attacks, which caused mass civilian casualties and must be investigated as war crimes

That's precisely what is happening on the ground.
edit on 28-10-2023 by Leviathan4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Many stars for your comments and perspective.
andy06shake
Intergenerational trauma, theological indoctrination brainwashing the masses.
Leads to a society of fear and hatred. The “chosen few” with the most resources eventually wipe out their enemy.

After years of war and occupation it is ingrained into society to continue on the journey.
Fighting the “heathen or infidels” enlightening the masses through the use of war and terror.
It is a game like football or baseball.

Society and technology has advanced unfortunately fundamental dark age theological cults, and their supporters. Influence the majority of our world leaders. War and genocide will never end until the masses wake up to the lies of fundamental doctrine and the false narrative leading to historical amnesia of our tribal heritages and ancestory.
Influencing our continued ceassation of our connection to nature's gifts and the lose of our inate abilities.

edit on 28-10-2023 by aliensanonymous because: Love, peace and abolish fundamental theology week. Amen

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: aliensanonymous

Exactly, they need to wake up and know who we are dealing with. The Zionist mafia is even killing Americans, spying on USA yet still demand help from Americans.

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Your rabbi is a kook.

There are many Jewish people who have reacted against the mass killings of innocent civilians. And it seems there are millions of people who ask for ceasefire and peace all over the world.

You ve seen one of them on my thread, the Jewish Academic who has argued that Israel has committed war crimes and it's an Apartheid State. He has been called a Hamas and terrorism supporter using the false equivalency statement that whoever criticises the Israeli Government is by definition a support for Hamas. As if someone isn't able to criticise both of them and condemn them.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I recall that just like in case of the Rabbi above you trying hard to degrade and insult all those Jewish people who don't hold the official line. Has it worked? What do you think?

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I don't particularly agree with the manner they choose to run their nations or treat the members of their societies.

Point of fact i consider their rule of law to be deplorable if it amounts to the Sharia sort.

But how do you imagine they see our respective societies which i can guarantee they do not consider to be "free and civil"?

Anyhoo freedom is illusory at best and that goes for humanity as a whole, if it wishes to interact with one another in groups.

Which is true no matter where you happen to reside on the globe if it is next to other people or which religious ideology you choose to subscribe.

Money talks buddy, the rest of us just do the walk, and that's something organised religious practice in all its many guises embraces as much as the bankers.

Top Ten Most Evil Dictators of All Time (in order of kill count)

And yet hardly a religious one among the bunch.

www.readjuancarlos.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Radchad
An air strike or failed terrorist missile sadly it doesn’t really matter! Had Hamas not attacked Israel on the 7 October thousands of people would still be alive.

Although it is true there is an action-reaction principle in this case and in every conflict, you can't justify a range of war crimes committed by Israel because of war crimes committed by Hamas.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join