It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Truth About The Gaza Hospital Attack

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Of course we know Israel didn't bomb a hospital, only a Nazi would think otherwise.

electronicintifada.net...

I mean, yeah, all the official Israeli sources said there's no innocents in Gaza and they made their intentions clear to wipe out the Palestinians claiming they ALL support HAMAS, quite literally calling for genocide out in the open, and they bombed the crap out of the evacuation route they promised not to bomb where they directed civilians to get out safely, but, come on guys, don't be ignorant.

Its Antisemitic to say that Israelis are capable of evil or wrongdoing. Have a heart. After the Holocaust I can't believe you'd ever accuse these people of doing what they already said they wanted to do.

And yeah, the hospital staff got several warnings from Israel to evacuate in the days before the attack but like, they probably were warning them to evacuate because they just know how incompetent HAMAS is and they probably just figured they would accidentally hit their own hospital. Come guys use your brains. Stop being antisemitic.

And yeah, there were at least 2 official IDF Twitter accounts that immediately took credit for the attack, claiming HAMAS was holed up in there, which they soon deleted after massive backlash from the public and changed their stance to one of claiming HAMAS did it by accident, but, cone on guys let's cool it with the antisemitism.

Obviously, God's Chosen People are like Neo in the Matrix and so, at the time they took credit, it was true, but then they used their Chosen Powers to go back in time and alter reality so that when they changed their mind and said that HAMAS did it, that was Also true.

I know its complicated but, just look at it this way: Anytime a Chosen opens their mouth, just take it as gospel truth, and if they change their mind later on, just accept it. Don't be an antisemitic little nuisance and bring up their previous assertion. THAT DOESNT COUNT ANYMORE. Just strike it from your memory.

The Israeli stance on the hospital attack is that it was a stray rocket from HAMAS.

The Israeli stance on the hospital attack has ALWAYS been that it was a stray rocket from HAMAS.

Source: (just one of many)
electronicintifada.net...

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

In the modern age you can't hide the truth , no matter how hard they try fake claims will be exposed.

We know where the rocket came from.
edit on 28-10-2023 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 05:47 AM
link   

There is no excuse for what Hamas perpetrated and did.

But watching Israel hit civilians and hospitals in Gaza.

Is like watching an abuse victim go on to become the abuser.
edit on 28-10-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 06:08 AM
link   

The Real Truth About The Gaza Hospital Attack

The real truth = the hospital wasn't attacked. A terrorist rocket failed, just one of hundreds that has, and it fell into the parking lot killing 10-50 people. ALL the evidence shows the hospital is fine and the parking lot burned up. If Israel had wanted to hit the hospital it would have been flattened and there would be a crater. No crater = no attack. The hospital is up and running just fine. And Isreal obviously isn't out to wipe out the Palestinians. If they were, there would be a hell of a lot more dead then there are. Israel has the firepower to kill all 2 million of them if it wanted to. Only a few thousands supposedly have died.

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

abuse victim go on to become the abuser.

That's actually how the game works, it's by design... grooming 101

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 06:19 AM
link   
The more recent hospital bombing evidence all points to Israel so far but the prior Christian Hospital hit was from a failed rocket launch from inside Palestine. It was well known and accepted that Hamas had a base in the most recent hospital that was bombed and did delay the strike a couple of times as it was impossible to evacuate civillian casualties from there - several hundred/thousand high-level Israeli medics petitioned the Israeli government not to bomb as it was impossible to evacuate the patients.

Prior to the conflict most Israelis were protesting against the Israeli government for being hardline totalitarian extremists imposing draconian laws. Theres a huge seperation speebetween the Israeli government and the people of Israel - A lot of government speeches have clearly been directed to make the civillians of Palestine look sub-human and have guilt by association despite the fact they didnt vote Hamas in.

Satellite images show most districts and houses in north palestine have been completely flattened reduced to rubble and its only in the last few hours Israeli forces.

Im pretty certain the Israeli government are going to annex Gaza north of Wadi but does also seem they want to take complete control of Gaza.

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

I know that Terpene.

But that does not mean that the cycle cannot be broken.

Not that i imagine that will be the case anytime soon.

They have been at it, for the past 75 years, or thereabouts.

If the better part of a century canny teach people who essentially worship the same god to stop kicking the crap out of one another, i don't imagine much will.

End of the day it's pathetic.

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

In the modern age you can't hide the truth , no matter how hard they try fake claims will be exposed.

We know where the rocket came from.

Concerning the sound analysis of the chatter after the hospital was hit. I also read about it in an article.

Why wouldn’t it be from two different recordings. Depending on how the two different stations were sending and receiving, on what frequencies, or what devices.

Does the evidence have any radar data the contradicts the IDF Claims. Any Radar data that shows an Israeli aircraft conducted the air strike.

Surely Iran is monitoring the area with radar and satellite?

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Terpene

I know that Terpene.

But that does not mean that the cycle cannot be broken.

Not that i imagine that will be the case anytime soon.

They have been at it, for the past 75 years, or thereabouts.

If the better part of a century canny teach people who essentially worship the same god to stop kicking the crap out of one another, i don't imagine much will.

End of the day it's pathetic.

I look at the world from what would be better for my kid. My daughter would have lots more civil freedoms if forced to grow up in Israel vs the religious freedoms and opportunities for women by Hamas.

Hamas is a terrorist government.

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

I dont necessarily disagree with you.

But it does not change the situation or provide any sort of meaningful solutions to the problem.

They see each other as terrorists.

As to religious freedoms, aside from the manner in which they choose to treat one another, organised religion is the main problem and directly contributes to the division among the people.

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 06:37 AM
link   

I do necessarily disagree with you.

But it does not change the situation or provide any sort of meaningful solutions to the problem.

They see each other as terrorists.

As to religious freedoms, aside from the manner in which they choose to treat one another, organised religion is the main problem and directly contributes to the division among the people.

I would even dare to say before this a Muslim was allowed to worship in Israeli controlled areas. Would someone Jewish be allowed to worship as a Jew under Hamas?
edit on 28-10-2023 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 06:41 AM
link   

People of different faiths have the right to worship and practice their religion in accordance with their beliefs.

My thinking on the matter is that they should probably keep it to themselves all the same that way less arguments arise.

As far as i understand the matter Palestine is home to various religious communities, including Jews, Muslims, and Christians.

Who once again worship the same fecking God, which makes the entire debacle laughable if it was not so horrendously sick, depraved, and pathetic.

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I think the real issues that are being ignored. There is a real issue that hundreds of Hamas rockets / missiles misfire killing Gaza civilians. Those deaths get falsely blamed on Israel. Rocket attacks that Hamas launched with the only purpose of killing Jews. That have no military targets. Launches from civilian buildings in Gaza.

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 06:48 AM
link   

People of different faiths have the right to worship and practice their religion in accordance with their beliefs.

My thinking on the matter is that they should probably keep it to themselves all the same that way less arguments arise.

As far as i understand the matter Palestine is home to various religious communities, including Jews, Muslims, and Christians.

Who once again worship the same fecking God, which makes the entire debacle laughable if it was not so horrendously sick, depraved, and pathetic.

An Israel seems more dedicated / open to religious freedom. Hamas not really.

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Two different hospitals but don't let 'your' truth get in the way of a good story.
Dog whistle much?

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 06:51 AM
link   

I think the real issues that are being ignored.

And have been for at least the past 75 years.

Terrorists don't require military targets, all they require is terror amongst the populace, job done.

Again it's pathetic and pointless, but they certainly don't see it that way, either side.

Rinse and repeat, maybe a little stir of the pot, and on to the next tit-for-tat atrocity.

It's an old game but apparently somewhat addictive.

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Thanks for posting - The CH4 investigation is very thorough as always; I did notice the higher pitched woosh sound in previous clips I had seen but the audio was far poorer quality which made me think airstrike initially rather than a rocket sound.

The cleaned up audio and doppler analysis does pose some very interesting questions - would be interesting to compare the audio sound waves to recordings of various Hamas/other terror groups missiles malfuntioning.

If anyone has such recording please PM me as have a maths degree mainly in wave analysis and proper audio software and hardware to do a forensic analysis and give my opinion.

EDIT: My back of a fag packet analysis is if the geo-location of the video is correct than the strike clearly came from the North West of the hospital rather than SEE as Israel claims.

Though in the video of the strike Israel released it shows the missle fired from the East passing over the hospital then turning around after some malfuction - interception by iron dome - and eventually sriking the hospital from the West - so it doesnt prove it was a Israeli strike or paticularly clash with the Israeli account of events.
edit on 28-10-2023 by bastion because: (no reason given)

EDIT2: Highly embarassing but just realised I got East and West confused in the prior post - should read it came from the North East of the hospital rather than SWW as Israel cliaims - this doesn't dispute the Israeli account videos as other videos prior to the strike show the missile being fired from SWW passing over the hospital, either beig intercepted or malfunctioning, turning around and eventually stricking from the NE.
edit on 28-10-2023 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 06:55 AM
link   

I would suggest they are dedicated to a lot of things.

Again religion is the problem, and neither offers any sort of solution to the continued fighting.

Aside from promoting an "Eye for an eye" mentality.

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I would suggest they are dedicated to a lot of things.

Again religion is the problem, and neither offers any sort of solution to the continued fighting.

Aside from promoting an "Eye for an eye" mentality.

Religion isn’t a problem when freedom of religion is embraced by a civil society. Like Israel having open holy sites.

posted on Oct, 28 2023 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Religion isn’t a problem when freedom of religion is embraced by a civil society.

The current predicament in the Middle East would seem to suggest organised religious practice is indeed a significant problem with regard to what transpires over there and has been for some time.

And not much they do to one another could be considered to be "civil" or anything reminiscent of the sort.

Their societies are geared towards the destruction of one another.

Like Israel having open holy sites.

Palestine also has Jewish, Muslim, and Christian communities, which has already been pointed out to you, hence also a measure of open worship.

As to the holy sites in Israel, well let's face facts, that is what they are all fighting and squabbling about at heart.

Again organised religious practice is a direct contributing factor to the continued conflict over there.

Along with the way they choose to treat one another and land ownership.

And to suggest otherwise is pretty short-sighted by my guess.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join