It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is Israel's 911 BS

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: BeTheGoddess

Considering 911 was all deep statenmaybe Israel is Israel is doing a 911 of their own.
can't trust any government anywhere anymore and the news media is all BS propaganda. I'm not in the least bit buying anything they tell us is going on over there. Same as with The Ukraine.

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
a reply to: Degradation33

It's biblical prophecy.....

This marks the beginning of the tribulation...

(Thessalonians 5:3 KJV
For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.)

That could be given to a scenario in every single decade of the past maybe even 2000 years or hell, thousands.

Come on now

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Terrorists have taken hostages, used the hostages phone to record their torture rape and murder then send the video to their contact list.

Awful stuff

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: pthena

That's fair.

Not a bad career.

originally posted by: pthena
a reply to: hjesterium
I just thought of an analogy:

You know how every story or movie is narrated in such a way that the "good guys" are very easily seen as opposed to "the bad guys".

So there you are doing your job, then you stop, look around and realize "I'm the bad guy here!" That's what it's like.
Hey yeah, that makes it a lot easier to grasp. Personally, I always had a thing for the villains, even though I know they're completely in the wrong. But that's mainly my chocie due to the absence of heroes to draw inspiration from.

It's a pity they don't make shows/films with clearly differentiated good and bad guys anymore. Apparently, every villain has to have a tragic background for the audience to sympathize with. Also, an act of personal sacrifice/self-sacrifice is all it takes to redeem them nowadays.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Terrorists have taken hostages, used the hostages phone to record their torture rape and murder then send the video to their contact list.

Awful stuff

its very much not left/right but right/wrong..

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody Absolutely horrid. Even if only half of what we are seeing is accurate and not war propaganda, it is so disturbing and truly evil.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: pthena I think this is the beginning of WWIII. Reminds me of the letter Albert Pike wrote about the 3 World Wars.
themillenniumreport.com...
edit on 12-10-2023 by AmberEnergy because: Don't really know how to link properly

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AmberEnergy

I'm pretty sure that is a hoax.

However, some have declared the letter a hoax - claiming many terms that feature in the letter were not in regular use in 1871 and that there are no primary sources to vouch for its authenticity.
Letter-written-Confederate-officer-150-years-ago-predicted-two-World-Wars-said-Islamic-leaders-West-just-hoax

As for the babies, evidently President Biden was briefed yesterday, and seemed to indicate that he had seen the images. I don't doubt it.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty
a reply to: nickyw

If bomb drop wouldn't it show up in a frame? If a missile, then wouldn’t we see something of the rocket - flame/exhaust - on approach?

There are many who speculate that the Iron Dome is a hoax, meant to instill a constant sense of fear from fake rocket attacks to continuously justify the open air prison of Gaza and the horrendous tactics of Mossad. All we really ever see are what look like fireworks and smoke bombs.

Something to ponder.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: HologramSimpleton432Hz

Are there? Fake rocket attacks?

Any evidence?

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

What about all the actual videos on social media?

Is that all BS propaganda, too?

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: BeTheGoddess

19 Saudis with box cutters?.

9111..Its of note the arrests of the MOSAD agents on that day. That where sent to record the incident. Is it possible that 911 was actually a MOSAD false flag event. If so then then you have to question present events too. Its of interest to who owns media and the likes of Epstien (mosad) they faciltated the blackmail of influence rs, Might we not be seeing the result of such weponisation of information today.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena I have heard the same thing, but the term Zionist was coined before this was written and I believe the term Nazi was first used in 1842. The British Museum also supposedly had this letter on display, but now denies that. I can't say I know for sure either way.
Just for the record I am not in anyway denying the horrors that Hamas is inflicting. It is the stuff of nightmares and Israel has every right to defend itself. I just know that there is a lot of propaganda to sift through and it's hard to have discernment over what is true and what is not. Either way, Israel has a right to exist and to defend itself. It is the only democracy in the region and surrounded by enemies. My heart goes out to the people there who have missing family members. I can't imagine what thoughts are running through their minds. Knowing how ruthless Hamas is, I am sure their minds can't help but go to the worst. Regardless of why this is happening, it is happening and I am praying for the innocent people living in a nightmare right now.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AmberEnergy

I tend to trust the official statements.
There are hostages.
Israel response is "siege" which means cut off of water, electricity, and supplies until hostages are released. That's a proper measure to take. Innocent suffering is then on the hands of Hamas.

As for troop movements and hostage rescue attempts: Those should be kept secret. Our right to know goes away under those situations. I would prefer hostages to live over my knowing each plan.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Definitely a hoax! www.conspiracyarchive.com...

As for Albert Pike, he explicitly condemns "real atheism" and he affirms the necessity of labour, which makes him cool in my book. Also, he consoled those who envied their betters, those who deemed themselves more unfortunate compared to wealthy/successful people: "A soldier must not think himself unprosperous, if he be not successful as Alexander or Wellington..."

The only criticism for Pike was that he neglected to include sources for his work, for which he was accused of plagiarism (Ernst Kantorowicz similar was accused until he updated his book with sources). But isn't the whole of our education built upon other people's hard work, provided you can rephrase it in your own words? Today, we find religious, philosophical, scientific systems all readily made for us to assimilate, that for most people, there's no need to seek out a system.
edit on 12-10-2023 by hjesterium because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Israel can say that because they know they did 9/11 and this is their way of saying that both attacks are 'false flags,' perpetrated by the parasitic rulers of Israel and the world.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: hjesterium

It's a pity they don't make shows/films with clearly differentiated good and bad guys anymore.

I like this movie. Haven't watched it in a long time though.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: FingerMan

I do say this IRL and no people dont tell me to STFU. If you think my thoughts are abhorrent I dont give a sh*t. The people who died in 911 were killed by their own government and everyone knows this.

posted on Oct, 13 2023 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: HologramSimpleton432Hz

originally posted by: McGinty
a reply to: nickyw

If bomb drop wouldn't it show up in a frame? If a missile, then wouldn’t we see something of the rocket - flame/exhaust - on approach?

There are many who speculate that the Iron Dome is a hoax, meant to instill a constant sense of fear from fake rocket attacks to continuously justify the open air prison of Gaza and the horrendous tactics of Mossad. All we really ever see are what look like fireworks and smoke bombs.

Something to ponder.

I think it’s unwise to dismiss this possibility. The likelihood is that iron dome is a genuine response to hamas rockets. However, an open mind is always key.

Anyone dismissing the need for an open mind on this please show proof of Hamas rockets inbound when being intercepted.

posted on Oct, 14 2023 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Why do you like it most? I'll be sure to watch it over the weekend!

My personal favorite film is The Dark Knight (2008), that was a foundational piece for me. Heath Ledger's performance nailed it as a cinematic masterpiece, Martin Scorsese can't tell me otherwise. Honorable mention for The Prestige (2006). I used to enjoy watching a lot of martial arts films.

Sad to say, I could never find a film in the post-ww2 period which could be called "cultural", they're more about "emotional" cultivation, and often of the lowest kind. At least children's films usually end on a happy note, critics get riled up over it, that's a good sign. I've taken a liking to fairy tale adaptions lately.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join