It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is Israel's 911 BS

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 05:20 PM
link   
9/11 times a thousand.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

1978-1986 were pretty bad years for Arab/Western relations. By the time of the hostage crisis, Iran was down that Sabre Rattling road. Everywhere else was feeling the Jihad!

Before the oil crises crap Iran were still comrades against the komrades. But I feel it built the entire 1970s to The Islamic Revolution starting in 1978. Mostly I feel it was built on hatred over Israel being there, and breaking 1967 borders after displacing the "palastinians" that were there.

They were palastinians in name only, They were Muslims in a British territory that happened to be called Palastine. Before the British it was some Ottoman (technically a Caliphate) called the Mutasarrifate of Jerusalem. The Muslim rule was displaced. Britain called it Palastine again.

It all went downhill at the start of Zion. The UN partition didn't give Jerusalem to The Arabs, or anyone.

This map was "unfavorable":

So they started a war over it. Israel won. And then took more of what they felt entitled to starting in 1967.

Iran was late to catch up with the "F* Israel" thing.
edit on 9-10-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Any time there is a tragedy of this order all the nuts come crawling out to give us their 2 cents of inane babbling

So WTC 7 was demolished ? Prey tell how they demo a building with fires on multiple floors in only a few hours ........

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

It was a ridiculous statement that I thought should be called out, I have actually lived in Israel, no I havnt been to Gaza, but the Palestinians collect stones to throw while Israel calls in air strikes.

Black license plates with white letters are IDF vehicles, or it was when I was there.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

One of my few friends is an Iranian, we're both loners, we share similar experiences, shared patterns of thought. He resents the Iranian government, but he's inclined to also transfer his contempt to the Iranian people, because "they are trying to become more like people in America, Europe, etc."

He was disappointed in the youths of his generation for caring a lot about meaningless things, like chasing after women. He believes westerners view Iranians as manipulative, trying to take control of everything and take advantage of each other. There was self-loathing mixed in. Some youths he knew were messed up in the head, disrespecting anyone who doesn't agree with them. But he acknowledges there are both good and bad people in their midst, admiring youths/young men who helped young boys find more meaning in their lives.

He claims, "right now if you would go into the streets of Tehran you would see that there is many people that would do anything to leave this country even if it means selling their dignity, and everything that they hold dear."

Similarly, a Hungarian contact told me about his view on Hungarians: "Unfortunately, it is true for the whole country. We hate everyone, including ourselves. The whole country is racist and they are not accepting at all, which, unfortunately, the current administration has only furthered."

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: BeTheGoddess
seems like the 6$ billion gift to Iran was to perpetuate this Israeli 9/11. Stand down your national defense apparatus while international terrorists plot your undoing with a $6 billion gift from the White House? Sure why not. We will just blame it on coincidence and call anyone who disagrees conspiracy theorists, or worse yet, Russian disinfo shills!

So Ukraine stops getting the money, Israel finds it will be easier now to just keep laundering at home again rather than the Israeli citizen leader of Ukraine. Too much heat coming down on him, clearly diverted some of those weapons to Hamas as well. Or just more Afghan surplus left behind.

If Israel can get ten percent of what Ukraine been getting, its a worthwhile investment, from the perspective of the Illuminati of course.

I thought the settlers in new areas were well armed though. A bit like getting attacked while taking a piss.

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

I am firmly anti-Zionist to the core for personal reasons (not because of how they mistreat Palestinians or lay claim to land which supposedly isn't theirs), but I don't mind a state of Israel if they really treated Palestine as a place to live in, and not for the oil. You don't see Russia trying to reclaim Alaska, when they realized it had oil, no regrets about giving it away. Also, since it's conception, Israel has been used as a safe haven for criminals of all races.
___

Sorry to go off on a tangent, but I have a word of caution: Tarot is legit, but it shouldn't be trifled with, it's not an innocent game. Three examples:

An Irish clairvoyant friend of mine related a story about how her friend somehow drew three of the same card from her deck, and again, after reshuffling. Those additional two cards didn't exist.

Another clairvoyant shared two stories with me: "So my friends' aunt was doing tarot card readings and coffee readings. All came with a cost she lost someone important in her life." "I attended a session once with my friends and the predictions were so true for all of us. Like this is how my gypsy witch friend found out she is cheated on by her bf. And the cards even described the person her bf had an affair with and it really was true."

And I read an online story which made an important note at the end:

•Reading for first friend said that she will have a sad and horrible marriage. We all laughed of course, but right now she is in an 8 years long relationship that truly is miserable. Reading for a second friend said that she will lose everything and be alone and all stuff bad. She is good now and not poor, but she did move away, so she lost everything she knew and she was very lonely until she got new friends.

•A lot of readings were basic stuff like ‘’this could happen but it might not’’, but few examples were weirdly correct... Readings seem to be correct about others, but they are never correct about me. Not then, not now. Whenever I try to use them for myself it doesn't make any sense at all or it is wrong.

interesting how the predicted results were usually misfortunes, accidents, etc. This implies that the spirits it picks up on know nothing about the possibility of a better future. Why listen to those who only prophecy gloom and doom?
edit on 9-10-2023 by hjesterium because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2023 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue
a reply to: Raggedyman

Any time there is a tragedy of this order all the nuts come crawling out to give us their 2 cents of inane babbling

So WTC 7 was demolished ? Prey tell how they demo a building with fires on multiple floors in only a few hours ........

Great mate, dont care for your opinion, I have mine and happy with that
Enjoy your life
www.prnewswire.com...
"Our study found that the fires in WTC 7 could not have caused the collapse recorded on video," said Professor Hulsey. "We simulated every plausible scenario, and we found that the series of failures that NIST claimed triggered a progressive collapse of the entire structure could not have occurred. The only thing that could have brought this structure down in the manner observed on 9/11 is the near-simultaneous failure of every column in the building below Floor 17."

According to the report, WTC 7 succumbed to the intense heat of uncontrollable fires ignited by debris from the nearby North Tower, which had collapsed earlier that day.

The heat from the uncontrolled fires caused steel floor beams and girders to thermally expand, leading to a chain of events that caused a key structural column to fail. This failure then initiated the progressive collapse of the entire building.

However, this explanation failed to satisfy a group of engineers and architects who have sought to find out the truth.In 2020, the Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth (AE911T) - a coalition of more than 3,000 scientists, engineers and architects - filed a formal Request for Correction with NIST.

This was backed up by a comprehensive 4-year study conducted by a team at the University of Alaska Fairbanks (UAF) that suggests the collapse of Building 7 was a 'near-simultaneous failure of every column in the building'.

This directly contradicts NIST’s conclusion that fire weakened the steel supports, causing the building to collapse.

Moreover, AE911T insists that we don't dismiss the possibility of controlled demolition as a plausible cause.

And with that, the mystery surrounding WTC 7 remains unsolved and its controversy continues.
www.unilad.com...

So, my opinion is shared by many and educated

There will be a judgement on those who perpetrated this evil, there will be justice

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar
a reply to: ExiledSpirit777

A lifelong friend of my sisters died in one of the towers. He was a port authority officer. It is insulting to those who knew people who died there!

911 was not committed by our government.

Yeah. It's typically people with no relation to anyone who died that who scream conspiracy. Sounds about right.
edit on 10-10-2023 by ExiledSpirit777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: nickyw
a reply to: putnam6

Thanks for the info, chaps. I thought this probably the case, but having not seen a single missile/bomb flight in all the footage, i had to ask

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: hjesterium

A lot of self-loathing going around these days. I wonder if it is a virtue to realize it and recognize it for what it is?

As for me; I had to get psychological help after 9-11, once the bombs started dropping on Afghans for something Saudis did. There was a fair bit of survivor's guilt mixed in there as well, like "Why the hell am I so special that I get to live?"

"Evil evil Iran, supports terrorists in other countries" they say. But let's not look at Israel and U.S. supporting terrorist groups operating in Iran.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 07:33 AM
link   

They were Muslims in a British territory that happened to be called Palastine.

There were a fair number of Arab Christians too, 10s of thousands. I'm an American because I was born in a North American country, as were my parents and grandparents. Wait, some of my ancestors lived in a British territory in North America too?

I don't know anything about Ivanka Trump's personal beliefs or aspirations, but just as an example. We know she is physically DNA wise, not a bit related to people who evolved into Hebrewness in the Levant. Yet, she is a Jew, recognized as a Jew by the Jerusalem Rabbinical group which approves Israeli citizenship. Therefore, she could, if she wanted to, move into a West Bank settlement and displace Palestinians who can trace their ancestry on the land back many generations.

That's pretty much the same way I view Eastern European Jews who trace back to Eastern Europeans who converted to Judaism in the 800s CE.

When looked at rationally: Judaic and Islamic religions come from the same mythological framework; unbroken line from Adam, through Noah, and to Abraham. Is this mythology true or not?

edit on 10-10-2023 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 07:47 AM
link   
And now this two weeks ago Joe Bidan declares No more passports required for jews to enter America.

www.aljazeera.com...
"Israel receives at least $3.8bn in US military aid annually."

edit on 10-10-2023 by ADSE255 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 08:02 AM
link   
A true "intelligence" disaster in a war waged by morons, certainly.

Did anyone really think all the violence wont come back to haunt us? We already saw them shooting kids during a peaceful march of return years back, someone ought to call 911 on the Likud block at this point.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Well. We all don't know 9/11 was a false flag. Some even see that as insulting to the victims

Yes we do know. If you dont know you have not locked hard enough. Whats insulting the victims is censoring the truth..Like your comment above does

Lied about 911 / iraq / Afghanistan / Iraq / libya / ukraine and now you think this is the truth..

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: BeTheGoddess

I was watching a surging amount of created anti semitic ( and otherwise racist) social media in alternative news websites. I wrote this off as fabricated content designed to discredit those speaking out against the stolen election of 2020 as we geared up for the 2024 election.
Now I'm seeing this Hamas Gaza and Israel event and can't help wonder if we're seeing another money laundering phony war like with Russia and The Ukraine. I can't trust anything we're seeing or being told is happening over there. The major players are the same ... our government is compromised and the MSM has been bought and sold completely. So I'll wait until we hear the Israelis throw the Ring of Doom into the volcano of Barad Gaza and the Russian Death Star is blown up by Ukrainian rebels. Yawn, its all complete fantasy and i just don't give a rats ass. What i do care about is that we're being invaded and taken down by our own government. The traitor wizard Bidenman is moving orcs acros the mexican border.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Its way worse than that $6 billion.

Seems we had Iranian spies in the State Dept. It's looking worse by the minute.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 10:16 AM
link   

More likely the Tarot reader was aware of Palestinian plans and is guilty for not informing anyone.

Anyone that thinks a deck of cards has mystical powers should get a reality check, and the person shuffling them most likely wants to scam you.

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Anyone that thinks a deck of cards has mystical powers should get a reality check, and the person shuffling them most likely wants to scam you.

But I dont want to scam me. I initially did that to see if it mirrored the psychic predictions. In the joking mindset of, "Hey lets see if I can predict DOOOOOM too?" It was very dismissive until its reading took me by surprise.

The random card generator that site uses is just that, random.

Yet, there was no "Three of Cups", no "The Star", no "The World", none of the MANY positive cards in positive positions.

It was obvious to me as, "Peace deal sabotaged".

May have been coincidence, but still two weeks in advance..

In all fairness it was a fair degree of cold reading logic. Some might say intuition. Like when the other influences card is "The High Priestess", and "The four of swords" is the personal card, you have to put it together with the remainder of the reading, using most likely answers to make it work intuitively.

Yeah, it is just random cards put into a pattern, and then subjectively interpreted. I missed on who the duplicitous saboteur was, but there actually was a duplicitous saboteur so... close enough.

Makes me wonder why that random subjective reading was even close, and why it seemingly can pick up on likely possibilities before that wave even collapses.

Almost like the Tarot reading can predict where the photon will be hit the backdrop, even though it's just a waveform of likely location for it to hit.
edit on 10-10-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2023 @ 11:18 AM
link   

It's biblical prophecy.....

This marks the beginning of the tribulation...

(Thessalonians 5:3 KJV
For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join