It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Barack Obama Change to a New Person and Be U.S. President Again?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
without the women's vote...you lose.

Is that also true of the dead voters Democrats always dredge up? Dead female voters, I mean.

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Gotta get a stolen social security number from the cartles.

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

I find the fact that politicians and in general the populace think the Supreme Court should ever be stacked for one party a sad attempt to sway voters.
The have one job and one job only. Uphold our fundamental rights as a American. If one doesn't agree they have every right to make that argument.
But the moment the highest Court does show political favor we will have a series problem.

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany
Neither would work, for Betsy or for Donatella.

Just a quick question to throw out for pondering. But do the rules say it has to be a human to be elected as President? Or can it be a turtle? (Of course, the turtle has to fit the age requirements. He can't be a teenager.)

TCB

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stopstealingmycountry
But the moment the highest Court does show political favor we will have a series problem.

I tend to agree, but the Democrats have already thought about doing just that. If they should ever be successful, I think we'll have a series of serious problems.

TCB

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

if someone gets married and changes there name do you think they are a new person also?

With how the legal definition of a person has been expanded to include a corporate entity, all a corporation has to do is change its name to end all of its contracts and put all of its liabilities into a black hole. It has been done before by ruthless individuals that exploit the limited liability clause.

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

They should just change it to :

A human identified by its DNA can only serve two terms

Done

The question is, Who is "THEY"? The same "they" who Joe Biden always refers to?

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoyoteAngels

Before the days of the blue dress, I would have laughed and said 'not even good fiction'.

Now, I would say its a possibility they will try, and the left will lap it up like kitten milk.

That's what I was thinking when composing this thread. The LEFT simply changes things, based on what they need at the moment.

Biden needs votes? He creates millions of new grateful Democrats by ILLEGALLY opening the border.

Biden needs votes? ILLEGALLY Forgive student loans, without asking Congress.

If someone wants to be a new person for the purpose of running for President, Biden's election commission will make that possible by broadening the definition of "separate individual". Barack can Get some boobs and be a totally new individual!

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enduro
Please don’t give them any ideas. I can see this happening.

Just threw up in my mouth a little bit

Like I said, it was a PREMONITION I had last night after a strong Vodka drink. (That's when the premonitions surface.)

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Saturday, September 23, 2023

An individual can only serve 2 terms as U.S. President.

But what if the Man/Women who served 2 terms, changed name and sex. Is he/she a new person?

I remember Caitlyn Jenner saying Bruce Jenner didn't exist any more.

Can Betsy Obama replace Barack Obama, and run for U.S. President?

Is there anything in the Constitution to stop this?

Barack Obama is the de facto shadow President of the United States. Prove me wrong. Protip: You can't. joe Biden is the fall guy. He will not be the 2024 Democrat candidate for president.

If so, what needs to be changed to make it possible for Betsy Obama to run against Joe Biden next year?

I Had a Premonition, which is why I'm asking this. Will check answers later tonight.

Thanks in advance for any knowledge-based feedback!

-CareWeMust

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

originally posted by: St Udio
betsy obama will need new dental...finger prints, cat scan, covid-19 shots, life resume`/ history & SSN... there is the circumscission reversal

Awwww, the maturity..

Is this what patriots scoop too?

You all look DESPERATE.

Um, Obeemer's side did all of that before to make him Presidente, and they can do it all again, but that makes the right look desperate?
ROFL Hey, just say it's all Trump's fault, that will do the trick!

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

with a new dress, birth certificate, and the lady who is charge of the state health department office where the birth certificate came from dies in a plane crash, anything is possible.

Maybe Barack Obama's Chef got wind of plans that even he couldn't be trusted with?

Found DEAD in a lake: www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

They should just change it to :

A human identified by its DNA can only serve two terms

Done

The question is, Who is "THEY"? The same "they" who Joe Biden always refers to?

Members of congress I would think, that said I think USA have lost its democracy part.. there is missing transparency and citizen inclusion of building the country, right now they just point a finger at the biggest popstar actor and let him/her/it take the wheel and hope for the best.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 01:57 AM
link   
do we not already have enough moronic fallacious fantasies to get mad at trans people about?
just how greedy ARE the citizens of ats?

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
do we not already have enough moronic fallacious fantasies to get mad at trans people about?
just how greedy ARE the citizens of ats?

Free speech. Also you don't need to participate.
The left can't discuss, when upset it must be banned, stopped, squashed.
Not happening. OP has all the right to wonder and ponder.
It's great.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 11:33 AM
link   
BHO is the President right now, he doesn't need to wear a dress and wig.
However, I wouldn't put anything past the dems to attempt this at the right time.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stopstealingmycountry

That's dumb question.

You are really reaching to get stupid answers.

Thank you. I was wondering if you were going to chime in to demonstrate that there is something to this theory after all.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 02:51 PM
link   
so now its a theory, as only a few posts back you said it was a premonition brought on by vodka

originally posted by: Enduro
Please don’t give them any ideas. I can see this happening.

Just threw up in my mouth a little bit

Like I said, it was a PREMONITION I had last night after a strong Vodka drink. (That's when the premonitions surface.)

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Yes. Free speech.
continuousThunder has the right to say this is moronic.
You're the one invoking "freedom of speech" to silence them for calling it stupid.
Well I agree, this is a silly and dumb fantasy hypothetical, which ultimately cheapens multiple serious social issues.

a reply to: Hecate666

posted on Sep, 25 2023 @ 12:35 AM
link   
This question makes me want to leave ATS. Come on man.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join