It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Barack Obama Change to a New Person and Be U.S. President Again?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Stopstealingmycountry

It seems to be a kind of game that some here play. Tossing out this kind of topic to stimulate Trumpian infused brain cells with fodder for perverse creativity. It's kind of fun though to watch the one upsmanship as it plays out, thread after thread.

In this case though there is a better question buried between the fibers of it's ridiculousness, that being some of the antiquated restrictions established two hundred and fifty years ago in the Constitution. They had no way to even imagine the complexities of life as we know it now. Spacerider hit it on the head, establish person-hood on DNA. But wouldn't that entail an amendment to the Constitution? Could we just change that little bit about what constitutes and individual without going though that amendment process?

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stopstealingmycountry
a reply to: olaru12

One thing I find hilarious and also somewhat concerning.
I know you are in the show business of things so I'm sure you have read something about this.M
Did Swift just give the Dems the win?
I was told she just mobilized an entire massive army.
Can you give some insight to this?

My only connection to Taylor Swift is that we belong to the same Union. I know she is rallying support for candidates that support "pro choice" for women. She has millions of young female fans on all social media platforms...will it make a difference in elections?
Only if young people turn up to the voting places when it counts. If they do vote it will change the voting demographic drastically and it won't favor the GOP....imo. You can bet the Dembs are going to play up the reversal on Roe v Wade as one of their main campaign strategies and the
champions in the interest of the young people in general. Also....imo...without the women's vote...you lose.

This obsession with Obama is just a silly distraction and won't sway any votes.

www.independent.co.uk...

edit on 23-9-2023 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust why would one be inclined to vote for Betsy Obama? It would be because of her previous experience as president as Barry. It would be the basis of the campaign as well, there’s no way to pretend otherwise. Will Betsy hold a new social security card? Barry’s persona can become Betsy, but that’s still the same person.

Put your cringy dreams to rest.

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 12:08 PM
link   
This is about as likely as Donald Trump changing to a woman to avoid 91 felonies.

Neither would work, for Betsy or for Donatella.

Edit to add: I used facemorph.me to see what a transitioned Donald might look like. Here's a morph between Donatella Versace and Donald Trump.

Presenting - Donatella Trump.

I'm sure someone can come up with a Betsy.

edit on 23-9-2023 by Mahogany because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

His birth certificate would still prove who he is... Oh wait.

(post by Cwantas removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

But what if the Man/Women who served 2 terms, changed name and sex. Is he/she a new person?

I Had a Premonition, which is why I'm asking this. Will check answers later tonight.

Thanks in advance for any knowledge-based feedback!

-CareWeMust

Err have you been drinking? if someone gets married and changes there name do you think they are a new person also?

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Interesting post. I think there are easier ways for Black Jesus to continue being president He uses Joe Biden first. Next will be Michelle Obama if she would win. But I do not know how that would be posible. She has no experience in anything.
But I know a lot of smart people who would vote for her because “it’s not Trump !!!!” “ Trump is the devil!”
Hahaha!!!
But rhe Dems know how to cheat better than the Republicans so I wouldn’t pass anything by them.

(post by Kaiju666 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Spot on. Obama is an anarchist. He was mentored by the best!!!! William Ayer’s and his wife Bernadette a reply to: DavidsHope

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Hahaha!! Bazinga!!!a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Sure Obama can do that just as much as Trump can.

I also dont know how anyone on this site takes your posts seriously anymore but hey for a bot script you are pretty damn cool!
edit on 23-9-2023 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Can Barack Obama Change to a New Person

Nope. Already did that trick.

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Wait, according to Qanon whack a doodle’s, which the OP is a part of, isn’t Obama dead and a body double is playing his part?

So… shouldn’t the body double be able to run???

The fact that this is a thread on above top-secret shows the desperation of the right, and I am loving every goddamn second of it.

(post by Ch1nch1lla removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

I don't think the people behind that pay too much attention to what they say. Sometimes, I wonder if there's an in-bet to see who can come up with the most ridiculous thing that takes.

I also would have thought theyd be using clones by now. They are needed to work on the smallpox bee farms covid vaccine mosquito farms.

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 07:08 PM
link   
betsy obama will need new dental...finger prints, cat scan, covid-19 shots, life resume`/ history & SSN... there is the circumscission reversal

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
betsy obama will need new dental...finger prints, cat scan, covid-19 shots, life resume`/ history & SSN... there is the circumscission reversal

Awwww, the maturity..

Is this what patriots scoop too?

You all look DESPERATE.

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato
with a new dress, birth certificate, and the lady who is charge of the state health department office where the birth certificate came from dies in a plane crash, anything is possible.

I heard Obama is already good with fake birth certificates. i don't think he needs any help in that department.

posted on Sep, 23 2023 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
But wouldn't that entail an amendment to the Constitution? Could we just change that little bit about what constitutes and individual without going though that amendment process?

Why even go to that much trouble? Just let the Democrats pack the Supreme Court and they could "interpret" it any way they like - no need to change or amend any amendment. They already have lots of experience doing that.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join