It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Biden Administration just give Iran $6,000,000,000 to take a contract on Donald Trump?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

You start of with $600,000,000 then you claim it's $600,000,000,000 before going back to $600,000,000. It all seems a bit high, I'd say the price on Drumpf's head is more like $6.00...

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 11:32 PM
link   
The pallets of cash on the C-130’s? Those funds? The billions in untraceable cash in US and foreign denominations, those funds? How many’s pallets was that? How many planes? How many stops did they make? Do you think the mullah’s had to kick 10% to the Big Guy? What do you think Barry’s cut was? Little did we know it wasn’t going to be the last time those two degenerates stuck a knife in our ribs.

But hey, the terrorists and Muslim brotherhood crowd said they were going to be super good with the cash, and promised that all of that uranium would be written on the clip board. I guess President Trump was an idiot for canceling that deal.

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: Mahogany
Or is it for the recovery of the alien craft that crashed in Iran?

Occam's Razor tells me it's most likely to have Donald Trump offed.

IRAN could be uniting with Israel's Benjamin Netanyahu to "get Trump", after the former President "spilled the beans" on Benjamin Netanyahu yesterday...

theconservativetreehouse.com... ni/

CRAZY WORLD!

<< 1  2   >>

join