It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Biden Administration just give Iran $6,000,000,000 to take a contract on Donald Trump?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: Mahogany
Or is it for the recovery of the alien craft that crashed in Iran?

Occam's Razor tells me it's most likely to have Donald Trump offed.

Tell me I implanted an Idea in your head without telling me I implanted an idea in your head.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Wouldn't it make sense if American Citizens were allowed to Vote on huge issues such as this?

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Only and idiot will give 6 b of tax dollars to a nation that is well known to sponsor terrorism every day.

No an idiot or a traitor.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

6B and a fair trade of prisoners. Why are we paying anyone AND giving away any leverage?

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Oh, it isn't actually incompetence. LOL.
It's hard to trace by design.

a reply to: watchitburn

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Spam removed

edit on 15/9/2023 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

u really think this? LMFAO

sorry man but thats gullible to think people do the right thing and follow rules in this world. especially those in power.

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

Some people believe everything the democrat administrations say.

Its allways all good, all fine, all on the up and up.

So was that fat pallet of cash. Nothing to see here!

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: RonnieJersey

we'd be going to the polls everyday

And who is to say those elections wouldn't be rigged too?

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: TheValeyard

Absolutely it is. Another laundering scheme. A bunch of theives are literally stealing our country right out from under us before our very eyes, and the left yawns, applauds, sings kumbyeya and feel like good people.

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 09:36 AM
link   

The money can only be used for humanitarian purposes and we have every capability of watching how it's being used.

Unless it's used for education, medicine, food or similar, we re-freeze the account in Qatar.

Yup, when funds get transferred to the "totally legit, definitely not a terrorist front organization, construction company for the children."

Literally, all Iran has to do is create a front company (which they already have thousands like the US). Name it "Super Awesome Peace Corps" and transfer millions into it. Once the money is out of Qatar and in Iran they can do whatever they want with it.

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Nice post!

" frozen in Korea" ?
Well they have NOT kill'd Trump yet!!!
!

OH! dont forget bidens 10% !!!

edit on 15-9-2023 by buddha because: dont forget

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 02:13 PM
link   
An article of interest on the subject:

theconversation.com...

a few quotes:

Under the deal, the U.S. unfreezes US$6 billion in Iranian oil revenue so the Iranian government can purchase humanitarian goods, such as food and medicine.

The money was frozen in a restricted South Korean bank account in 2018 after then-President Donald Trump pulled the U.S. out of the Iran nuclear deal and reinstated strict U.S. sanctions against Iran

Wonder who he was pandering to in this case.

As part of the hostage agreement, Iranian officials can use the funds only under “strict oversight” of the U.S. Treasury Department.

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Why would they want to get rid of a guy who helped them raise tons of money, has little chance of returning to power, and a guy who has helped cripple the Republican party? Trump has been a god send for Dems with the added benefit of when he was in power he was largely ineffective.

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 07:18 AM
link   
As much as he would absolutely deserve it, I hope not. Watching him squirm, panic, and rage-post endlessly repetitive crybaby videos day after day while he’s so utterly terrified is hilarious. I don’t want it to end quickly or easily for this traitorous coward.

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Two things....

First we did not pay Iran to assassinate Trump... Second I love the people coming out of the woodwork to profess how Iran is "the good guy" lol.. Reminds me of the same people complaining the Trump was "bullying" poor little North Korea...

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Seriously, and Iran will do exactly as we say. Lmao. And Qatar, while sayung they are out ally are no friend. The last money Obama gave Iran ir was directly Tracked to wars and terrorist activities in the middle east. reply to: Mahogany

You can easily research and find this.

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   
You Americans are not "paying" and it's not your "taxes" or "humanitarian aid to Iran", it was money that belonged to Iran, was frozen and is now released under these conditions.

That's a big difference but hey who cares about details.

Disclaimer: This is not to "side" with Iran or any other stupid thing many will now think or claim, this post is for educational purposes.

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

What Obama did was illegal, he should have been impeached
for it. But he was very sneaky to wait till his last days in office.

The worst decision any President has ever made, aside from
this one here in the OP.

posted on Sep, 16 2023 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Biden doesn't need to off Criminal Traitor Trumpski. Donny D is taking care of that himself. He'll be in prison soon enough, out of everyone's hair. The worst thing to ever happen to Trumpski will be that no one talks about him anymore. Will be a great time in history for the rest of us.

<< 1    3 >>

join