It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Biden Administration just give Iran $6,000,000,000 to take a contract on Donald Trump?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 02:09 PM
link   
It was announced on or around September 11 that Joe Biden's handlers (we all know that he is nothing more than a clueless useful idiot) has released $6,000,000,000 in frozen funds to Iran. That's a helluva a lot of money and I doubt that the release of those five prisoners has anything to do with that.

Now, the State Department has released its Office of Intelligence and Analysis Homeland Threat Assessment 2024. (This is a PDF file hosted at dhs.gov.)

On page 4 of this document, we find the following text:

Iran maintains its intent to plot attacks against current and former US government officials in retaliation for the 2020 death of Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps-Qods Force (IRGCQF) Commander and designated foreign terrorist Qassem Soleimani. Iran relies on individuals with pre-existing access to the United States for surveillance and lethal plotting—using dual nationals, members of criminal networks, and private investigators—and has attempted plots that do not require international travel for operatives. In August 2022, the DOJ indicted an IRGC-QF member for allegedly conspiring to assassinate a former US National Security Advisor between late 2021 to mid‑2022. Iran’s surrogate Lebanese Hizballah also called for revenge against the United States for Soleimani’s death.

Iran is pissed at Donald Trump as his administration played a key role, IIRC, in the assessination of Soleimani. Trump was quite proud of it.

Now, $6,000,000,000,000 has been paid into the hands of a rouge state that hs stated its intention to kill US officials, namely the most hated and perceived threat to the ruling party whom they are persecuting mercilessly via illegal means.

So, it is possible that that payoff is essentially the payment on a contract on the life of Donald Trump? If he's taken out by a "rogue foreign power," the left's biggest perceived problem is solved and they can claim to have clean hands.

That $6,000,000,000 didn't make sense to me at first; now it all seems to come together.
:
edit on 2023 9 14 by incoserv because: added link.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Or is it for the recovery of the alien craft that crashed in Iran?

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogany

Occam's Razor tells me it's most likely to have Donald Trump offed.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

Occam's Razor tells me you didn't research this enough.

The money has been frozen in Korea, in a Korean bank. It will now be transferred to an account in Qatar that is under our purview. The money can only be used for humanitarian purposes and we have every capability of watching how it's being used.

Unless it's used for education, medicine, food or similar, we re-freeze the account in Qatar.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Damn, Incoserv-that is not an unreasonable idea to consider in today's world, sadly. MAMN

The money has been frozen in Korea, in a Korean bank. It will now be transferred to an account in Qatar that is under our purview. The money can only be used for humanitarian purposes and we have every capability of watching how it's being used.

Unless it's used for education, medicine, food or similar, we re-freeze the account in Qatar.

The millions Obama sent wasn't supposed to be used for their nueclear program, either.
edit on 400000022America/Chicago301 by nugget1 because: eta

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Really? Seriously? That's the best you have?

That has to be among the weakest arguments I've ever heard.

Yeah, it's not like Iran would lie about how they are using it. Nothing like graft, misspending or outright lying will happen in Iran, I'm sure. Totally transparency from that government.

And it doesn't matter, anyway. Even if it is used on "humanitarian purposes," if I have five billion in my cofferes to use on humanitarian projects, and somebody gives me another six billion, then that frees up that five billion that would have gone to those other purposes to do whatever I want with.

I don't mean that they will spend six billion dollars on an assassination project. That's stupid. The money is in their coffers. They can use it like they want. But the fact that six billion dollars has been transferred (call it released) to a rogue state that has made public its intention to assassinate US officials is the issue. If you actually think that the earmarks on money will control what Iran does internationally, you are the one who lacks any comprehension!

You see, if an assassin takes out a contract for, say, $10,000, that doesn't mean that he will use that $10,000 to spend on the assassination. No, the actual cost of the hit will not be anywhere near that fee, and he'll make sure that the $10,000 donation is not traceable to the murder. That's how it works.

:

edit on 2023 9 14 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Damn, Incoserv-that is not an unreasonable idea to consider in today's world, sadly. MAMN

The millions Obama sent wasn't supposed to be used for their nueclear program, either.

And it wasn’t.

When Obama released the impounded funds to Iran, Iran had signed the nuclear deal. The deal required Iran to account for all their Uranium to the International Atomic Energy Agency, which they did. It required them to ship their enriched Uranium out of the country, which they did. It required them to open up their enrichment facilities to inspection and shut down most of their enrichment centrifuges, which they did. By the time Trump unilaterally ended the deal his national security team and all the international partners agreed that Iran was completely living up to the terms of the deal. The objective of the deal was to eliminate the likelihood of the US having to fight another costly Mideast war, which it did.

Nevertheless, dimwit Trump ended the deal with no clue as to what to replace it with. Naturally, since the US defaulted on the deal, Iran did too.

One of the most dangerously stupid moves Trump made.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   
The simple answer to the question you ask is, no, of course not?

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogany

This is the first I'm hearing about this. Do you have a link?

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 03:38 PM
link   
what...... why pay iran when the CIA would do it for free..... like come on, get real

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 03:42 PM
link   

We can't even keep track of the money we send to Ukraine or Afghanistan and you expect us to believe they'll somehow become competent with tracking this money?

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 04:15 PM
link   

This money is Iranian money. How would you feel if a foreign government impounded all your savings?

I think it's a FAIR trade. Justice for the Iranian people not the government per se is the issue. Not a bribe - an injustice corrected.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 04:49 PM
link   

"We" meaning the United States government? Our government would never misappropriate funds and use them for secret projects. What utter tripe! Screw Occam and all his razors. My brain, which functions correctly, is all I need to tell me otherwise.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Yes, yes I believe they did.

They will just take money they HAD for food and put it towards the assassination while legally taking the Biden hostage payoff/assassination for food.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

Iranian president says Tehran will spend the $6 billion released in prisoner exchange ‘wherever we need it’

www.nbcnews.com...

So even though the US says it’s to be used for “humanitarian purposes only” it’s not impossible for the Iranians to redirect existing humanitarian funds for nefarious purposes and then fill the humanitarian void with the money withdrawn from Qatar.

ETA.. damn you DB!!!
edit on 14-9-2023 by NorthOfStuffx2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 05:20 PM
link   
It is possible that they use their own money for something bad, but this money won't be.

And five Americans come home. And Iranian government is forced to spend this money on things that help children and the sick.

And five Americans come home.

In case that needs to be said again. I understand I'm not always talking to Americans here, but trust me, to an American, it means a lot to get our people home.

edit on 14-9-2023 by Mahogany because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 05:28 PM
link   
If you believe the monies will only be used for humanitarian efforts I would bet you are still wearing a mask also....

The kicker...Iran gets the same number of people returned to them. Why is it not an even trade? We have to pay? How much weaker do we have to look?????

Pathetic....

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 05:29 PM
link   

And Iranian government is forced to spend this money on things that help children and the sick.

Tell me you take the media at their word without telling me you take the media at their word......

Regardless, do you really believe this? Seriously?

hooboy

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Only and idiot will give 6 b of tax dollars to a nation that is well known to sponsor terrorism every day.

With that say, only those that drinks the democrats Kool-Aid will not seen anything wrong doings, soo I have to agree with all that have already posted that this is to pay a terrorist attack on Trump.

Because let's face it, nothing else have worked, soo what else is there, just a terrorist attack nobody to blame but "terrorist."

The states of affair in our nation are just down the crapper this days.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I just choke when I read that, yep it will be donating all the money on human good deeds.

That koolaid is some powerful crap.
edit on 14-9-2023 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join