It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails/geo-engineering is no longer conspiracy theory, it’s fact.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Because I know planes far better than the average person and what they are and aren’t capable of. You don’t need a weather degree to know that you’re looking at contrails and how they form. Or why planes leave them.

You saw what you saw, but apparently you’re far more ready to believe some BS you read online than try to understand why it happened.

I understand that there’s far more to weather modification. That doesn’t explain why we’ve seen those scary white lines form and spread out since 1915, unless they’ve been modifying the weather since then.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

You don't know the extent of my research.

I understand the science of contrails.
I understand that contrails can persist.
I understand that contrails can persist and spread out creating a cloud cover.
I also understand that this does happen on a regular basis.
So, having witnessed this phenomenon about 3 times a week, for several summers in a row, then noticing it no longer happen, is out of the ordinary.

The black planes being moved under freshly created cloud cover was extra special to watch, as I have only ever seen anything like that that one time.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Then you should also understand that flight schedules change, sometimes significantly, and major cuts happen, resulting in fewer flights, meaning fewer contrails.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Sure, but I doubt any of that explains what I witnessed, or negates the likelihood of someone's ability to engineer persistent contrails that, not only linger, but spread out into an overcast looking sky, and or prevent rain.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   

They don’t have to engineer it, it’s been happening since 1915. They don’t prevent rain though. You can actually forecast the rain by the amount of persistent contrails. Every time we get persistent contrails around here, a front moves through within a day or two after. Just about anything they could spray to cover the distance you see a persistent contrail cover would have to go through the engines. That means damage to said engines. That means a significantly shorter life cycle and significantly higher maintenance costs.
edit on 9/11/2023 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Just out of morbid curiosity, can you describe these black jets?

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 12:41 PM
link   

That means damage to said engines. That means a significantly shorter life cycle and significantly higher maintenance costs.

All the more reason to keep such a thing secret, if it was happening.

Besides, some additives may do next to no harm to the engines, but I get that even a little bit of harm is a liability.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Just out of morbid curiosity, can you describe these black jets?

It looked similar to this:

Fly Black

Medium sized jetliners with engines mounted on both sides of the tail.

edit on 11-9-2023 by IndieA because: Added Detail

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Even classified budgets couldn’t hide that kind of spending. And given that most claims of chemtrails involve commercial aircraft types, it would be pretty difficult to hide. You either have airlines using these chemicals that are going to hurt their aircraft and result in them spending obscene amounts of money in engine maintenance (depending on the engine you’re looking at upwards of $20M new, and $5-10M+ per overhaul), or a secret fleet of military aircraft that no one has found despite massive amounts of spotters out there.

Fuel additives are designed to make the engine run more efficiently, or cleaner. Not stop rain, or any of the other things claimed. There’s a huge difference between those things. An additive that is going to make the engine more efficient is designed to work with that engine, and is going to do very little if any damage. Rubbing silver iodide, or some kind of dimming agent is going to do a pretty fair amount of damage to said engine.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   

So a couple of probably private jets.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 12:55 PM
link   

So a couple of probably private jets.

Under what sure looked like fresh man-made cloud cover.

edit on 11-9-2023 by IndieA because: Added Quote

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Even classified budgets couldn’t hide that kind of spending.

That's pretty funny.

You have good points about additives being harmful, but I'm not 100% convinced that it isn't possible with advances in nano technology and chemistry.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Classified budgets are still public. They have to disclose the amount being spent. They don’t have to disclose the details of the program. That’s why they use code names for programs.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Of course it was man made cloud cover. That’s what persistent contrails are.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

There was a time on ats that chemtrails where considered a hoax subject. In time they where given there own forum... They spay our land and our food. Why would they not spray the air too...

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer

There was a time on ats that chemtrails where considered a hoax subject. In time they where given there own forum...

I’m amazed the subject has come so far.

People here now are like "pfft.. course it real."

That’s such a change. We worked so hard here on ATS years ago to bring this subject out of pure conspiracy and show they were actively planning this. And now are actively geo-engineering (and admitting it) which can cause so many bad unintended… or maybe intended… side effects.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Um… dude.. look at the first quote in my OP. "We have launched 28 balloons…"

I’m extremely aware of these technologies. I’ve made multiple threads on them.

They are injecting particulates to reflect back sunlight. They are playing with fire on a global scale with technologies that could literally kill million or billions if things go wrong.

Pure insanity.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 09:38 PM
link   

They are injecting particulates to reflect back sunlight. They are playing with fire on a global scale with technologies that could literally kill million or billions if things go wrong.

Pure insanity.

Populations are not only expendable to those in power, they have
become a liability to them. This is what happens in every empire.

See what men never learn from history, is that men never learn from
history. It may not happen right away but just about every empire
in recorded history. Meets it's demise when enough psycopaths have
gravitated to places of power.

And the masses eventually or suddenly come under their mercy.
And psychopaths aren't known for mercy. Not only that for the
first time in this world it's not just a country's population they've
set their sights on. They want it all and it's with in their grasp.

So why wouldn't God less people be looking to loot and pillage on a
global scale. They have the ability, they have the motive, they
have many ways of doing it. And they certainly have the will.

Only a fool would deny or even argue any of what I've said here.
They're covering millions of acres with solar panels and at the same
time blocking out the sun with cloud seeding, geo engineering,
chemtrails, whatever. I never said psychpaths always make sense.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
And given that most claims of chemtrails involve commercial aircraft types....

All right, I have a question to see if you can answer it satisfactorily. If these "chemtrails" are mostly claimed to be left in the sky by commercial aircraft, what are these commercial aircraft doing when you see them fly overhead?

My second question would be this: If the answer to the above question is they're flying passengers from point A to point B, then why would they have the time to circle around overhead and leave trails that look like sky writing? As in not one constant, unbroken trail, but one that starts and stops and ends up looking like symbols in the sky. Wouldn't those "pauses" in the flight plan be detrimental to passengers on a time line? Or maybe the times I've seen this being done overhead, those planes aren't commercial aircraft? And if they're not commercial aircraft, what kind of aircraft are they and why are they flying around in patterns and leaving these trails in the sky that are not one constant contrail? True, they could be changing altitudes and some altitudes might not be conducive to leaving contrails so they come out "broken" instead of solid, but what purpose would flying around in circles like this be for? Also to add, they certainly look like commercial aircraft when I've seen them do this, so what's going on with those incidents?

I've seen things like this repeatedly - both day and night.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join