It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails/geo-engineering is no longer conspiracy theory, it’s fact.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 10:08 PM
link   
makesunsets

We have launched 28 balloons and offset 4,791 ton-years of warming

PeterSweden @PeterSweden7 · 5h

THEY ARE DOING IT

A company called "Make Sunsets" have been releasing toxic chemicals into the air to BLOCK OUT THE SUN.

The chemical they spray literally turns into clouds of battery acid.

This all to "prevent" climate change.

It's not a conspiracy theory anymore...

Twitter link

I’ve been away for awhile so many will not remember me. Burn the ships, myself and a few others petitioned to get this geo-engineering forum started several years ago. I actual made the first thread in this forum: Ats thread link

I blundered into a old chemtrail thread and thought it pure conspiracy. I grew up nasa brat and had watched every plane/nasa documentary produced that I could get my hands on, and lived for years with discovery wings on all night as I try to sleep, so I clearly remembered all the old ww2 videos of the bombers leaving huge contrails.

Well I queried phage about some things (and I thought he was correct at the start) in a thread and he responded in a way that I started wondering. Then I had a personal experience one night as I was taking time delayed sky shots of the Milky Way with my fancy new Sony camera. Planes started flying over head (that were not showing up on flight aware so were probably military) in the middle of the night producing contrails in atmospheric conditions I could prove they should not exist. These were not normal contrails either: Ats thread link

You can judge for yourself how well I presented that. Regardless, I was convinced but still understood this was conspiracy theory at that point as all the literature did not admit to current geo-engineering projects.

No longer.

They are fully admitting to it. These son-of-a-guns who have been wrong on nearly every global warming prediction, and when I was a kid ice age threatening scenarios. They cannot accurately predict next week, and if a few volcanos let loose on a large enough scale, could plunge us into an ice age killing billions.

The utter hubris and stupidity is overwhelming.

There just are not enough cuss words in the English language to express how much I despise these low lives.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 10:26 PM
link   
This has been a known public fact for a long time. Western states promote cloud seeding and weather modification to leech more water out of clouds in specific locations to fill reservoirs and create deeper snow pack in the mountains so spring run off brings more water to the low lands.

Wyoming state water department

Wyoming weather mod fact sheet

This is a site or pdf that has pictures of the 10 installations used for cloud seeding and pictures of the planes used to burn the silver nitrate as they fly to seed specific areas of the sky. They used to have a clearer photo of the sticks attached to the wing that burn to release the chemicals but now u can barely see them under the wing.

It's known it colorado don't eat the snow at ski resorts not only because people spit and piss on it all the time but also bc its full of chemicals from the cloud seeding to get more snow.

I don't understand how anyone or any msm can still say Chem trails are conspiracy theory. They might be conspiracy but they are not theory they are in practical application stage of developemnt not theoretical stage.

Idk how to post pictures on here but the pictures on on Wyoming state site I linked above

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Txbuffalo18

I think the conspiracy aspect of it comes from a possibility of population control and mind control chemicals being released. Very well could be true or false.
But ya the cloud seeding has been known for some time. Oh and thanks for the links.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Weather manipulation goes way back.

During the Vietnam war their was a cloud seeding operation called Operation Popeye

The 54th Weather Reconnaissance Squadron carried out the operation using the slogan "make mud, not war."[6] Starting on March 20, 1967, and continuing through every rainy season (March to November) in Southeast Asia until 1972, operational cloud seeding missions were flown.

HAARP technology was developed in the 90's in Alaska. It can heat the ionosphere causing it to budge which can be used to steer storms, so I've heard.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stopstealingmycountry
a reply to: Txbuffalo18

I think the conspiracy aspect of it comes from a possibility of population control and mind control chemicals being released. Very well could be true or false.
But ya the cloud seeding has been known for some time. Oh and thanks for the links.

It's one thing to make it rain, it's another to use chemicals to prevent the rain.

People might not respond so we'll to knowing that droughts could be man-made, so such technology could be kept secret, and or covered up with PR and disinformation.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Posted this on another thread but regarding the CIA and 'stratospheric aerosol injection' then former head John Brennan makes some interesting remarks here to the Council on Foreign Relations.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 03:45 AM
link   
That’s what I was thinking. There’s only so much water in the sky and if you make it rain in one place then it’s going to not rain somewhere else.

Of course I have no knowledge of how it works to base my presumption on except the water cycle I was taught in school…

a reply to: IndieA

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Looks like a scam to me

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 04:53 AM
link   
This is merging and twisting two things to somehow fit contrails into the fact of weather manipulation.

Cloud seeding and weather manipulation are real, humans have been at it for a while.
It isn't debatable, it is real.

Contrails, the observance of white lines coming from passenger planes has zilch to do with it.
Contrails are water vapour and it's well explained.

Every frigging large plane leaves them behind if conditions are right.

So no, contrails don't equal suddenly chemtrails.
Yet weather manipulation does exist regardless.

Let's stay realistic.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

while this is something to be concerned with, it is NOT chemtrails.

this is from their site YOU linked:

We deploy our reflective clouds above 12.4 miles (20km) from the Earth's surface using balloons. The reflective clouds stay up for about a year reflecting some of the Sun's rays just like the natural clouds below. Think of it as applying sunscreen spray to protect your skin from the Sun. Just one gram of our clouds offsets the warming effect of one ton of CO₂ for a year.

The physical limitations of flight, planes, payloads, delivery, all still negate the ability for planes to effectively make trails on purpose using chemicals. As this is in fact SAI and making changes in our sky that the consequences of aren't known, it could be a massive problem. So bringing it up is hugely important. But knowing what you are seeing and reading is equally important.

This fits in with a theory I have just stumbled on. Many indicators point to a possible cooling trend approaching rather than continued warming. Should that happen, it would devastate the "Climate change" agenda. The only way to keep it going in the event of a cooling trend, would be to have the ability to point to something drastic that was done to claim "it's working". My initial thoughts were that the massive EV push was for that purpose, but it doesn't look like the public or the infrastructure is ready to change enough to point to a meaningful change. This might be the plan B.

Please don't take offence to the debunking as that only changes one small aspect of this. But it's really important to spread truthful facts to counter the lies and obfuscation.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Here in Florida, years ago but for several of them, I used to watch contrails/chemtrails go up about 3 days a week during the summers.

I would see the trails go up across the sky then linger. There's an Air Force base near by that the planes seemed to come from. I could never figure out if something was being sprayed or being added to the jet fuel, but a jet fuel additive would be a more secret way to deploy chemicals.

These trails always lingered, spread out, and by mid-day would create a layer of overcast clouds. It was screwed up watching such a thing, but it did seem to keep the temperature down on those hot summer days. I also once got a photo of a hole in the cloud cover that looked pretty cool.

Another interesting thing I noticed about these trails is that, although rain may have been predicted on certain days, whenever I witnessed these trails turn into lingering cloud cover, it never rained. People might not like learning that someone else can prevent the rain, especially if they are in a drought, so that might be why members like Phage would constantly refute my reports and research.

About a year ago, I was walking to the community pool and noticing trails going up. I was going out to get some sun, so I thought, "oh, great there goes my sun". I went anyway, lied down, and watched the trails spread out and create a layer of overcast clouds. Then I witnessed two black jets fly under that cloud cover, a few minutes apart, coming from and going different directions. After about 15 minutes or so, the sky cleared up and I was able to get a little sun.

edit on 11-9-2023 by IndieA because: Added details

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Being able to control the weather is never going to be something that someone would want to boost about, because someone else is always going to be unhappy about the weather and the manipulator is ripe for blame.

Being able to throw up a strategic cloud cover at will, is a technology that would also be likely to be kept secret for operational security.

I'm mentioning this now because, weeks ago I heard of reports of contrails/chemtrails before the Maui fire, I thought "what could be being hidden", then last night I saw a video of what looked like a heavy duty helicopter flying around during the fire.

edit on 11-9-2023 by IndieA because: Added Context

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 09:36 AM
link   
On that note...

The chemicals they are putting into the atmosphere then fall on everything make everything, wait for it... MORE FLAMMABLE

the precipitation that does fall is laden with toxic heavy metals like aluminum, barium strontium, manganese, and others.

Just check to see if any of those are flammable... I'll wait. Then theres this

When organisms like trees detect bioavailable aluminum exposure to their root systems, many species shut down nutrient uptake to protect their DNA. This causes a slow protracted death of the organism. Beetles and other pests move in and thus the forest begins to die-off. The weakened forest is of course much more flammable.

Geoengineering Is Causing Drought And Fueling Fires

Kinda feels like this is all part of the Big Plan for a bold new World.

And People wonder why the fires have been so bad lately...
edit on 11-9-2023 by ATruGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 09:44 AM
link   

They lingered because atmospheric conditions were right for cloud cover. There was enough humidity for them to turn into clouds. It never rained because contrails are cirrus clouds. Cirrus clouds can predict rain, but they don’t drop rain. They drop ice crystals, but no rain.

As for the black aircraft, any darker colored aircraft is going to look black, even if it isn’t.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I highly doubt that the contrail/chemtrail phenomena I witnesses was natural, as it only happened during the summers of certain years and it happened a lot.

The black jet incident was unique in that I watch several planes fly by within minutes of each other, their contrails form a cloud cover within minutes, dark jets move around, then a fairly quick dissipation of that cloud cover. I would say the whole event took less than 45 minutes.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ATruGod

When organisms like trees detect bioavailable aluminum exposure to their root systems, many species shut down nutrient uptake to protect their DNA.

I remember hearing something about these metals changing the PH of the soil, and that Monsanto was selling PH resistant seeds to farmers.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Because the atmosphere changes with the season. In winter the air is dryer, so there are fewer contrails. In summer the air is usually moister so you see more contrails. The air also changes throughout the day, or even by the hour. I’ve watched planes that were separated by 1,000 feet leave two completely different contrails.

You also have changes to flight schedules. Depending on the years, travel could have been way down, resulting in fewer flights that year. As for “a lot”, there are a lot of newer aircraft flying, with more efficient engines, resulting in more contrails.

Planes flying below a contrail layer aren’t going to affect the clouds above them. Most likely the atmosphere changed and the humidity level dropped, possibly because of the persistent trails absorbing some of the moisture, causing them to dissipate.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Because the atmosphere changes with the season.

What I noticed, happened for a few years in a row during the summers and hasn't happened like that in several years, probably 8 or more years. I highly doubt that was due to drastic changes in atmospheric conditions from year to year, or drastic changes made to flight patterns. Although, I'm open to reading about any major flight pattern changes that were made in the mid-teens.

I'm guessing you got Phages' duty of nay-saying this stuff, huh?

Let's talk about how there are cloud seeding companies for hire. Here's one:

Cloud Seeding Technologies

From their website, they claim to be able to:

Enhance / REDUCE Rain Alter the amount of precipitation to supply fresh water, support plant growth or for recreational purposes.

edit on 11-9-2023 by IndieA because: spelling

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I didn’t get anyone’s “duty”. I’m so terribly sorry that I have the nerve to try to explain things that I understand and you don’t. I guess you’re more comfortable with BS made up on the internet instead of trying to understand.

Cloud seeding has jack to do with your so called chemtrails. You can’t cloud seed without existing, rain producing clouds. Hence the name cloud seeding. It has absolutely nothing to do with the big scary white lines that planes leave behind them.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I know what I witnessed multiple times.

There's much more to weather engineering than just cloud seeding.

Out of curiosity, do you have a degree in weather engineering? And if not, how can you be so sure that human engineering or experimentation absolutely wasn't involved with what I witnessed?

Man, this brings back memories of the old ATS.

edit on 11-9-2023 by IndieA because: Added Comment

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join