It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can The Military Control Your Brain?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 03:08 PM
link   
So yes, but when you go home on leave and people call you "baby-killer", it gets a lot harder to maintain.

So that mind-controlling is not indefinite.
edit on 12-9-2023 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

Mate for what it's worth the same group of people doing that are the same group of people reaping unimaginable profits -fact.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 12-9-2023 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I don't know who was behind it but I've definitely had my brain hijacked before.

It's hard to explain but your consciousness is helpless to override the takeover and its very distressing to experience.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 07:22 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 12-9-2023 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
I don't know who was behind it but I've definitely had my brain hijacked before.

It's hard to explain but your consciousness is helpless to override the takeover and its very distressing to experience.

I think that's part of the "national security" apparatus. Spooky stuff. Several people have reported similar experiences and one ATSer claimed to have volunteered to have the tech demonstrated on them.

If you're investigating and reporting on sensitive subjects, you could put yourself at risk of being targeted by such tech, as well as other methods, but I think you really have to cross certain lines. Karen Kingston recently called out Robert Malone on some things, while also trying to activate Sheriffs in Florida to pull the covid "vaccines" from the shelves, due to them being a bioweapon, and that didn't work out so well for her. She's okay now and back with her family, but she's given up speaking out, saying something to the effect of, she doesn't have the ability to do so safely and effectively.

If you can spare 2 minutes, check out 3:00 - 5:00, then realize that this was back in the 90's.

edit on 12-9-2023 by IndieA because: Added Video

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

My Father worked in a sensitive area in conjunction with the NSA as part of his operations. I don't know the details.

He told me to be careful about talking about such thing because there were groups I didn't want to cross paths with.

I told him I think I've already met them.

They leave me alone for the most part these days.

I don't like focusing on it so I'll skip your video...but thanks for the recommendation.

I was targeted after receiving a schizophrenic diagnosis and receiving disability benefits....who would ever believe me?

Plausible deniability.

This was shortly before 9/11.

edit on 9/13/23 by GENERAL EYES because: Added details

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Sounds about right.

I've heard that the technology, along with other methods, can be used to bring about schizophrenic symptoms, so some people are misdiagnosed during or after being targeted.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: UpThenDown
a reply to: musicismagic

Reading what you wrote makes me think i need drugs to make any sense of it

I think if you read it a couple more times probably makes a lot more sense that's a really do it the evil-minded people that really control the soldier and the military I mean there's some evil sobs that will do anything to maintain their power power structure in the military.
lay off the catnip

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Based on what I've been through...I think there might be an occultism aspect to it as well.

I've rarely been able to find the source of these broadcasts/origins except when I was been monitored by white cars with dark tinted windows.

As far as the schizophrenia goes...I've been hearing voices since I was eight and I always suspected it was some sort of telepathy.

There were what I would definitely call dark and satanic elements to some of the attacks, but I don't know their origins.

The military thematics I've been through the last twenty years mainly involved walking long distances like forced marches and reporting to certain locations for a beverage and writing status reports on what I was experiencing.

All in all the military training was much more tolerable than the occultic and spiritual attacks.

I wonder if Stargate is involved.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

I've found that aspects dark occultism can oftey play a role in psy-ops, which isn't surprisingly when you understand psychology, or find out that the Army had put a man in charge of there psychological operation programs, who was also a Satanist and the founder of the Temple of Set.

I'm curious as to how you are able to differentiate between the attacks and your schizophrenia. Are the attacks ongoing, periodic, sporadic, or have they stopped?

I've rarely been able to find the source of these broadcasts/origins except when I was been monitored by white cars with dark tinted windows.

I've seen speculation and some evidence that satellites, cell towers and transmitters, devices attached to drones, and hand-held technology could be used to monitor, and or manipulate brainwaves. Yesterday, I was wondering if there are any mind manipulation patents that mention operating within the same frequency as Bluetooth.

My research also has me asking myself questions like:
How do you find a neural signature?
and
Can I get transcranial stimulation technology to do Koren Helmet stuff with a microprocessor and the right software?
and
How much has this technology really evolved?

edit on 14-9-2023 by IndieA because: Added details

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
a reply to: [post=27136446]GENERAL

I'm curious as to how you are able to differentiate between the attacks and your schizophrenia. Are the attacks ongoing, periodic, sporadic, or have they stopped?

The voices are more conversational these days...rare even. I am still responding to undefined stimulus but I don't hear it on a conscious level.

Some of it is consumer prompts. Most of it is episodic psychosis which feels like a raging darkness threatening to overtake my consciousness and its very painful.

I don't know where the line is honestly.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA

..or find out that the Army had put a man in charge of there psychological operation programs, who was also a Satanist and the founder of the Temple of Set.

Good point.

He even made a thread here on ATS.

Also some great points on your other post and it's an older vid but thought there were some rather interesting 'patents' being discussed.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Great vid and great tune but they've been able to do this for years.

Dancing at 3:20

edit on 14-9-2023 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join