It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can The Military Control Your Brain?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Yes.

There's a rather important and rather disturbing presentation below about how the militaries of the world can directly 'access, assess and affect' your brain.

Dr. James Giordano - DRUGS, BUGS, TOXINS AND DEVICES

The growth of neuroscience and technology (i.e. - neuroS/T) has prompted growing interest in, development of, and concerns about the use of such techniques and tools in warfare, intelligence and national security (WINS) contexts.

Many neuroS/T developments are poised for current or near-future translation to investigational to operational levels, thereby moving from “the research bench to the battlefield”.  

Such neuroS/T includes various drugs, and neurotechnologies for training and performance optimization of intelligence and combat personnel; and using types of transcranial electrical signal detection in brain-computer interfaces to control aircraft or vessel systems or unmanned vehicles.

As well, WINS initiatives also entail the development and engagement of agents (e.g.- drugs, microbes, toxins) and devices as weapons (“neuroweapons”) to affect and modify opponents’ thoughts, feelings, senses, actions, health, or in some cases, to incur lethal consequences. 

NEUROWEAPONS: THE REAL AND PRESENT THREAT OF NEW NEUROACTIVE DRUGS, BUGS, TOXINS AND DEVICES

Really would recommend watching this one as many of the 'emergent' technologies have been speculated about for years here on ATS

Whether its kinetic or non kinetic looks like the influence of your brain (and the brains of your friends and family) can be manipulated to achieve absolute changes in cognition, emotion and behaviour.

Weaponized neurotechnology causing 'morbidity, disfunction or mortality' is being discussed as well as high morbidity neuro-biologic agents, nano neuro-particulates and (almost undetectable) aerosolised robotic nano-swarms.

Specific DARPA programmes which involve real time, remote access and manipulation of the brain are also brought up as well as 'trans cranial neuro modulation' (so probably no accident on DARPA's 'behind the scenes' involvement in Neuralink).

The (ab)use of narcotic substances (precision pathology effect) and the CIA/Rockefeller MKUltra experiments on unsuspecting citizens (including kids) are also covered as well as psy-ops warfare in the civilian sector.

edit on 10-9-2023 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 07:21 AM
link   
1. a drug is used... usually put into a sliced section of a bbq chicken breast
2. the drug is used to put the soldier into a climate of a city that is controlled by the soldiers imagination caused by the drug
3. the brain becomes a box of boxes with no beginning or ending way in or out
4. sadly, the soldier ends up being useless to the military and then classified as 4 f .
5. this is the future of the soldier
Unfit for military service
4-F classification in the U.S. Selective Service System, identifying a person as unfit for military service

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 07:32 AM
link   
here is a quote he likes to presents in his lectures, he has been giving the same well rehearsed lecture for many years to people inside the MIC

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Reading what you wrote makes me think i need drugs to make any sense of it

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown
a reply to: musicismagic

Reading what you wrote makes me think i need drugs to make any sense of it

I think if you read it a couple more times probably makes a lot more sense that's a really do it the evil-minded people that really control the soldier and the military I mean there's some evil sobs that will do anything to maintain their power power structure in the military.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

Watch the 1990 film Jacob's Ladder.
Then it might make sense.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Can The Military Control Your Brain?

I have friends that still act like they are in the military even though they were discharged 30 years ago.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Would a foil hat increase the transmission of this like an antenna?

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 10:36 AM
link   
After reading the book the “Montauk Project” I’d think if they can’t they were definitely trying too. The book though must be taken with a grain of salt. But if any truth too it, I think they may have had some sort of capability for some time now

Sanethinking

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: pthena
a reply to: UpThenDown

Watch the 1990 film Jacob's Ladder.
Then it might make sense.

That's a good observation. That film was quite disturbing.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Some may find this interesting

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Kocag

According to this paper, page 13/38, almost last paragraph: no, it would attenuate (weaken).

www.dia.mil...

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Way back in 1968 I noted the strange, vacant eyes of Sirhan B. Sirhan, who was convicted of RFK's murder.
He claimed he was being 'mind controlled', which stuck with me.

Through the years I've seen the same vacant look on so many mass murderers, and often there's a history of psychotropic drug use for ADHD, depression, etc. Adam Lanza, of Sandy Hook infamy is just one of many examples. Many, many strange details surrounded that event; just search the archives on ATS.

When read read about 'future possibilities' in the news, it's not unusual to find years later that the MIC has already perfected and used them for decades.

I can't remember the name of the guy in New Mexico that the military 'enlisted' to aid them in discovering alien activity-by implanting thoughts and feeding him 'evidence' many years ago. Anyone else remember the story?

edit on 70000001111America/Chicago301 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Thanks for the replies.

Did anybody watch the presentation?

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: astra001uk

I did. Thank you.

A real-life Dr Frankenstein

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: datguy

Thanks for the post Datguy, that's the same Brezinski who was headhunted by David Rockefeller and Henry Kissinger to found the Trilateral Commission in 1973 - looks like his groundwork for this insane concept of global technocratic enslavement is well underway.

By the way don't know if you ever caught it but there's some pretty disturbing brain manipulation tech being discussed here by the whackjobs at the WEF.

Davos Elite Reveal Orwellian Plan to Decode Your Brain and Read Your Mind

Still think we aren't living in the Matrix? Sadly, this isn't science fiction but science fact and it's coming in the next decade as part of the Internet of Things smart surveillance grid they want everyone swept up into. Technology is about to openly bring us an era where government authorities can read people's minds without their permission and use it against them including in court, pre-crime, thought police/thought crime and labeling people including children as potential criminals based on their brainwaves... and all of this was discussed casually at Davos this year like it'll be a rip roaring roller coaster of rose-colored awesome instead of the Orwellian Nightmare 2.0 we all know is coming under the technocrats in charge. Hey, why watch a horror movie when you can watch a panel at Davos instead? Philip K. Dick and George Orwell are spinning in their graves..

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Interesting thoughts there Nugget and did once come across this quote involving 'psychiatrists' - apparently there's absolutely zero evidence for any of the claims made in the subject.

• "Virtually every leading psychiatrist in North America between the 1940s and the 1970s was involved in some aspect of the CIA’s mind control research.” 

Colin A. Ross, M.D.

Thread

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

Ive watched Jacobs Ladder but if that film somehow can decipher point 2 then perhaps i need to watch it again

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12
a reply to: nugget1

Interesting thoughts there Nugget and did once come across this quote involving 'psychiatrists' - apparently there's absolutely zero evidence for any of the claims made in the subject.

• "Virtually every leading psychiatrist in North America between the 1940s and the 1970s was involved in some aspect of the CIA’s mind control research.” 

Colin A. Ross, M.D.

Thread

If you think about the big picture, all media-from music to movies to magazines to TV and newspapers is all a form of 'soft' mind control, driving the masses into a gov*ernment controlled group-think, and past decades research made it all possible.

Then there's infrasound.

there are basically two types of mind machine: Infrasound and Electromagnetic (brain) wave (EM). The EM mind machine was developed by the United States and was incorporated into the surveillance system of U.S., Taiwan, and many other countries. Besides using it to inspect the target's thoughts, it has been mainly used to check whether or not the targeted individual is aware that the invisible personnel (involved agents, police and recruited civilian operatives) of surveillance system are inducing illness/death upon him. Also, EM mind machine can deliver subliminal messages (thoughts and an image). For example, implanted thoughts- with ELF, and send an image into a target's brain with visual picture (see details later). The Russian invented infrasound mind machine can be used to read human mind and deliver subliminal messages to a target with infrasound (thoughts) and an image.

[www.reddit.com...]

One of the biggest mistakes I think we make is looking at only one or two elements of the control mechanisms used against the populous instead of the big picture with all of the little, seemingly insignificant aspects. When the sum total of all parts is considered it's no longer a conspiracy theory, it becomes an inconvenient truth.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Yes they can and everyone knows about it in the secret service but they are too affraid to talk about it. They are implanting the mass population in order to control them all psychiatrist are trained that this doesn't exist and its been on going for decades now.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join