It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can The Military Control Your Brain?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12
...Funny thing...
...millions of people have watched and loved the movie Close Encounters of the Third Kind and believe in ETs, but give no thought to the story line that directly tells us that those beings have mind-control abilities in addition to they're being, supposedly, a "warm and fuzzy" type of folk.

I've said it before on ATS and I've never been made aware that anyone else has said it, but the whole wild, mass, extensive and long-lived program of MK-Ultra was a frantic effort of the US government trying to discover the technics, abilities and limitations of mind control evidence garnered by an analysis of UFO abductions where the entire process was done under mental control. That is phenomenal! But ignore and/or hidden by one and all, the government and the public.

edit on 10-9-2023 by Observer19 because: added a couple of clarifications

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: UpThenDown

Ive watched Jacobs Ladder but if that film somehow can decipher point 2 then perhaps i need to watch it again

I didn't make the list, so try thinking of 2 & 3 together.

2. the drug is used to put the soldier into a climate of a city that is controlled by the soldiers imagination caused by the drug
3. the brain becomes a box of boxes with no beginning or ending way in or out

In the movie it's in the jungle rather than a city. The boxed in brain is in fight or flight mode. Weapons in hand, the percieved enemy is anyone and anything, trees, bushes, supplies, comrades; just keep on shooting.

If an experiment was conducted in an environment without a weapon or weapon but nothing valuable to shoot, the test subject could still be rendered unfit for duty. What's that saying about the mind?

Once F'd always F'd.
And even if the test subject recovered, that would take so long that they'd be too old anyway.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Yes, but I'd say it helps if the whole of society is brainwashed and militarized.

For example World War I, and when you walk down the streets, girls give you white feathers, indicating you're a coward because you're not in a trench right now.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

the scary part is not only in thinking of how long this has been going, not just speculated and talked about in conferences. Not only are they able to read and measure brain waves in order to create a base for deciphering what would constitute a "thought crime", but the idea that they can make you think that thought.

We can go back to at least 2014 and see Dr. Giordano making the same speech. Him working for DARPA and speaking publicly about this, shows me that the science was already being used, not only by the like of DARPA/US military but other nations as well.

Think of all the instances where this could concept could have been utilized since then.
School/mass shootings
Boston Marathon
MAGA
Jan 6th
2020 riots

These are just examples of major national events that have been used by the Government
Problem/reaction/solution

In regards to your thread on psychology, did you know that the NIH has been working hand in hand with Fort Detrick for decades.
All of this, can be tracked back to "Unit 731" and the involvement of George W. Merck and the expansion of then "camp Detrick", as well as all the experiments they have carried out on the American public since the 40's

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Way back in 1968 I noted the strange, vacant eyes of Sirhan B. Sirhan, who was convicted of RFK's murder.
He claimed he was being 'mind controlled', which stuck with me.

He also claimed to have no recollection of the murder.

Hypnosis up to the point of creating a Manchurian candidate is a very real phenomena.

I watched a television show that proved this. They took something like 20 people who could be hypnotised and over the course of several days or weeks had them do a variety of experiments. Towards the end of the experiments, they identified the person who was most susceptible to hypnosis, and hypnotised them so that when they heard a trigger word, they would grab a backpack from around the corner, pull out a gun, and shoot a specific target, the producer of the show.

The show end, so everyone thought, and everyone was sent home. 2 weeks later, the Manchurian candidate was asked to come into the office to discuss something. He was met outside of the office by someone who gave him the trigger word. Then, very much like a robot, he goes around the corner, grabs the backpack, pulls out the gun, and attempts to shot the producer. This person didn't remember doing this, because they were hypnotised not to, but after they saw the video footage they were horrified. They just couldn't believe that they could be made to do such a thing.

Fortunately, most people are nowhere near susceptible to hypnotism.

edit on 10-9-2023 by IndieA because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I been researching this subject for a while now, so I have already seen a couple of Dr Giodano's lectures.

Many of us have heard of things like directed energy weapons (DEWs), Havana Syndrome, microwave induced hearing AKA voice to skull technology (V2K), and brain computer interfacing (BCI). Some of these technologies have already been in use for decades by the military and health industries.

After finding out that brainwave monitoring devices were being sold as toys, than hacked by do it yourselvers, I authored this thread:

Do it Yourself Brain Computer Interfacing

That involved monitoring brainwaves, but what about influencing or altering them? Well there's been a lot of scientific advances over the years, remarkable ones at that, but what I am about to share with you goes all the way back to the 90's.

God Helmet

The God helmet is an apparatus developed by Stanley Koren and neuroscientist Michael Persinger that is placed on the head of an experimental subject to study the effects of subtle stimulation of the brain's temporal lobes by low frequency magnetic fields.[2]

According to Persinger's accounts of his experiments, many subjects reported "mystical experiences and altered states"[3] as well as a "sensed presence" while wearing the helmet. This detail was picked up in popular media and promoted in several TV documentaries, earning the device the nickname, "The God Helmet".

These are all less than 10 minutes long.

I don't think it's too much of a leap to assume that this technology has been developed to be able to be done remotely these days.

edit on 10-9-2023 by IndieA because: Added Videos

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I came across the following information last week.

This organization makes some interesting claims, lost a lawsuit, and are in the middle of an appeal.

Targeted Justice

They make a number of claims, some of which I find suspect, but they basically claim that satellites and 5G towers are being used to track and subtly manipulate Americans. I'm not saying I believe this, but it might explain why around 30% of my coworkers have claimed that their phones have read their minds in order to advertise to them.
If there was any truth to this, it would be more likely that the technology being used is using subliminal messages or intelligent predictive algorithms, rather than reading brainwaves.

I could get into how everyone's brains are connected via the Earth's magnetosphere, and how advanced technology many have tapped into that, but I'll save that for another time.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Oh, and one more thing for now.

Anyone who is truly interested is this and related subjects, may be surprised at what they find digging through old ATS posts.

It seems that in the early 2000's some people had created very detailed threads on these subjects, many of which got very little attention at the time.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I was in as a commrsch in the military and yes you can or you won't believe it the tech has been there for decades etc. We had some type of doctor that came in our courses at the beginning of my ql3 when we had the SA security clearance that was explaining the technology. They basically implant everyone now and can control, torture you etc if they so want to do it.
Quantum computers is not new they had them when I was in the secret service in 2000 and had them for over a decade the thing was classified at the time and AI has been there for a while now.

If they want to remove your guns well guess what do a few mass shootings etc and voila the population will ask for it the possibilities of this tech is endless, false flags etc with any type of political motivation can be done.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: NavyNut

They basically implant everyone now and can control, torture you etc if they so want to do it.

My research indicates that implants are not needed, receiving might be possible using the Earth's magnetosphere to create a global fMRI machine, and transmitting could be done via pulsed radio waves (5G and Wifi technology), AI could be used to make sense of the brain data and preform based on feedback loops and advanced programming.

I've heard the theory that the covid vaccines may contain a nanotech transmitter/receiver technology, but I suspect, based on the above, that such a thing may not be needed.

edit on 10-9-2023 by IndieA because: Punctuation

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA

They basically implant everyone now and can control, torture you etc if they so want to do it.

My research indicates that implants are not needed, receiving might be possible using the Earth's magnetosphere to create a global fMRI machine, and transmitting could be done via pulsed radio waves (5G and Wifi technology), AI could be used to make sense of the brain data and preform based on feedback loops and advanced programming.

I've heard the theory that the covid vaccines may contain a nanotech transmitter/receiver technology, but I suspect, based on the above, that such a thing may not be needed.

They need an implant to pinpoint the individual in order to control them. Yeah they can track phones etc but this is more reliable and precise with an implant and trust me the implant is so small you wouldn't know its there.

posted on Sep, 10 2023 @ 10:43 PM
link   

I'm hearing that people can be tracked by their unique neural signatures.

I'm guessing that if nano chip or neural signature tracking technologies are being used, they are classified.

trust me the implant is so small you wouldn't know its there.

Small enough to hide in a "vaccine"?

edit on 10-9-2023 by IndieA because: Added question

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

At the time it was small enough to go into a syringe yes that was back in 2000 although the syringe was bigger than the regular vaccin. Its been around 24 years now......so you may think they had a breakthrough.

The military also hires the hell's angels to do there dirty work also but from what I've learn the hell's also will remove them if they see you as an ally. Who else would do such a tasks without remorse so they hire the worst criminals to do the job.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 08:03 AM
link   
No, they can not. However the media can...

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Jeremiah33three

Believe it or not yes they can and its been a long time since they have the capability. That's the sad reality.

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jeremiah33three

No, they can not.

You took the time to respond to the thread but didn't watch the content Jeremiah?

Or did you watch it and think he's making it all up?

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Thanks for the info mate, was not aware of some of that.

Thought there was a good vid here on the subject (particularly the DARPA led 'BRAIN Initiative') and found it rather curious that the person put in charge of 'Operation Warpspeed' just happened to be a professional in 'brain to machine interface'.

Regarding covert injectables also thought this lady engaged in some very interesting speculation about human operating systems.

The challenge they have is how do you market a system that if people understood it nobody would want it".

Full Interview

Transcript:

Big Tech are very afraid of this woman

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: pthena
a reply to: UpThenDown

Watch the 1990 film Jacob's Ladder.
Then it might make sense.

Growing up I thought the movie was about '___', but now i have come to understand that it was about incapacitating agent BZ, aka QNB, aka Agent 15.

Here's some footage of actual BZ experiments on some US soldiers:

edit on 11-9-2023 by IndieA because: spelling

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kocag
Would a foil hat increase the transmission of this like an antenna?

I'm thinking that it might interfere with it. Back in the day of VHS camcorders, and on NAVY aircraft carriers, people were told to wrap there camcorders in aluminum foil to block EMI (Electric Magnetic Interference) on the flight deck.

Now a days, companies sell EMI blocking materials, and sow these materials into things like hats.

Interestingly, one of the manufactures of these hats claims that their customers mostly consist of two groups, conspiracy theorist and scientist. Go figure.

Although, I don't where it very often, I am currently wearing one of these hats that was gifted to me by a friend.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Seen these? patents.justia.com... see now it also seems that the name is an anagram of a company called 'source holdings', but perhaps thats wrong...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join