It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The GEORGIA Indictment of Donald Trump is Unraveling Due to DA Deceptions Being Uncovered.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

More importantly, I would say this is a strong indication Willis and team have no idea what they are doing. I seem to recall you and others talking about how poor Trumps defense was in NY with Habba. The media tore her apart for no real reason. Here you have the appointed DA who filed things that should not have.Inexcusable.

If you are bringing a RICO case you have it all in order. They had nothing and to try to find something they did it the wrong way.
edit on Marpm31pmf0000002024-03-13T16:15:01-05:000401 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: WeMustCare
More importantly, I would say this is a strong indication this case and Willis are not getting thrown out.

It's not an indication of that at all. It literally has nothing to do with it.

But you can't even read simple laws, so it's not like I expect you to have a clue.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbare
a reply to: carewemust

She did attempt to keep all of the cases together, but the expectation was always that Trump would be going to trial next year.

She told The Washington Post last year that she expected it to last months and END maybe as late as early 2025. She makes pretty clear in that interview that the trial may be ongoing during the election. That's in November 2024 if you don't know.

You're always trying to act like some kind of legal guru and you can't even get the most basic facts correct.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

More importantly, I would say this is a strong indication Willis and team have no idea what they are doing. I seem to recall you and others talking about how poor Trumps defense was in NY with Habba. The media tore her apart for no real reason. Here you have the appointed DA who filed things that should not have.Inexcusable.

If you are bringing a RICO case you have it all in order. They had nothing and to try to find something they did it the wrong way.

According to this MSM legal analyst, you are spot on. He blasts Fanni Willis for doing such a poor job, the judge threw out a whopping 6 charges against Donald Trump and other defendants in this case.

CNN Legal Analyst - Fani Screwed Up!: www.foxnews.com...

Even though Fani colluded with the White House lawyers, she still....errr...Wait a minute. Never mind! (Biden and his people are dummies.)

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

originally posted by: matafuchs

According to this MSM legal analyst, you are spot on. He blasts Fanni Willis for doing such a poor job, the judge threw out a whopping 6 charges against Donald Trump and other defendants in this case.

CNN Legal Analyst - Fani Screwed Up!: www.foxnews.com...

Even though Fani colluded with the White House lawyers, she still....errr...Wait a minute. Never mind! (Biden and his people are dummies.)

It's not just that he threw out those charges. They're clinging to "but there's the other charges!" and "they can refile those!" but without those it makes the rest of the case harder to prove.

I mean, everyone knows it's a sham. The Democrats know too, they're just okay with it. They're just hoping to fool enough Independents to drag Biden over the finish line in November.
edit on 13-3-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

In general, are "Independents" Smarter or Dumber than Republicans? Smarter or Dumber than Democrats?

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion
Did they ever figure out whether that phone call between Trump and Raffensperger was illegally recorded?

It took all of 3 seconds to look up that Georgia is a one-party consent state.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Did they ever figure out whether that phone call between Trump and Raffensperger was illegally recorded?

It took all of 3 seconds to look up that Georgia is a one-party consent state.

Does that negate the fact the call was made from Florida, which is a two-party consent state?

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 12:11 PM
link   

In general, are "Independents" Smarter or Dumber than Republicans? Smarter or Dumber than Democrats?

Well enough of them voted for Biden that he won, so I'd have to say they're pretty dumb.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Does that negate the fact the call was made from Florida, which is a two-party consent state?

Yup.

Unless the Supreme Court takes up the case.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain

Well enough of them voted for Biden that he won, so I'd have to say they're pretty dumb.

That's a pity regarding Independents.

Thankyou.

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 09:43 PM
link   
UPDATE - Decision on Fani Willis's future coming tomorrow (Friday 3.15.2024).

By WSBTV.com News Staff
March 14, 2024 at 6:25 pm EDT

EXCLUSIVE: Judge McAfee talks about upcoming ruling over to remove Willis from Trump case There’s a lot riding on the judge’s decision, including the future of the case, not to mention Willis’ career as a prosecutor.

ATLANTA — Fulton County Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee confirmed to Channel 2 Action News that he will rule on whether to disqualify Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis from the state’s RICO case against former president Donald Trump and 14 co-defendants on Friday.

There’s a lot riding on the judge’s decision, including the future of the case, not to mention Willis’ career as a prosecutor.

Channel 2 investigative reporter Mark Winne spoke exclusively to McAfee on the eve of that decision.

“What can you tell us about the timing of your order on the Fulton DA disqualification issue?” Winne asked McAfee.

“I made a promise to everybody. These kind of orders take time to write. I need to say exactly what I want to, and I plan to stick to the timeline I gave everyone,” McAfee said.

“So this week?” Winne asked McAfee.

“Should be out tomorrow,” McAfee said.

Winne spoke with McAfee as he attended a Rotary Club meeting Thursday in Roswell.

“The message I want to convey is no ruling of mine is ever going to be based on politics. I’m going to be following the law the best I understand it,” McAfee said.
More at: www.wsbtv.com...< br />

posted on Mar, 14 2024 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Yup.

Unless the Supreme Court takes up the case.

Good talk Russ.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 03:23 PM
link   

UPDATE - Decision on Fani Willis's future coming tomorrow (Friday 3.15.2024).

By WSBTV.com News Staff
March 14, 2024 at 6:25 pm EDT

EXCLUSIVE: Judge McAfee talks about upcoming ruling over to remove Willis from Trump case There’s a lot riding on the judge’s decision, including the future of the case, not to mention Willis’ career as a prosecutor.

ATLANTA — Fulton County Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee confirmed to Channel 2 Action News that he will rule on whether to disqualify Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis from the state’s RICO case against former president Donald Trump and 14 co-defendants on Friday.

There’s a lot riding on the judge’s decision, including the future of the case, not to mention Willis’ career as a prosecutor.

Channel 2 investigative reporter Mark Winne spoke exclusively to McAfee on the eve of that decision.

“What can you tell us about the timing of your order on the Fulton DA disqualification issue?” Winne asked McAfee.

“I made a promise to everybody. These kind of orders take time to write. I need to say exactly what I want to, and I plan to stick to the timeline I gave everyone,” McAfee said.

“So this week?” Winne asked McAfee.

“Should be out tomorrow,” McAfee said.

Winne spoke with McAfee as he attended a Rotary Club meeting Thursday in Roswell.

“The message I want to convey is no ruling of mine is ever going to be based on politics. I’m going to be following the law the best I understand it,” McAfee said.
More at: www.wsbtv.com...< br />

Judge McAfee cancelled 6 charges in this "2020 election subversion" case on Wednesday.

Today, McAfee ruled that either Special Prosecutor NATHAN WADE, or District Attorney FANI WILLIS had to remove themselves from this "Get Trump" Georgia RICO case, due to being so unprofessional.

Hours later, Nathan Wade resigned from the case: www.foxnews.com...

Bringing to a conclusion what was a GOOD WEEK for PRO-America advocates.

posted on Mar, 15 2024 @ 11:52 PM
link   

From our next President...

Trump Sounds Off After Special Prosecutor Resigns from Case: 'BIG STUFF'

After an enforced divorce that left former special prosecutor Nathan Wade out in the cold, former President Donald Trump celebrated the development.

Wade’s resignation from the Fulton County, Georgia, prosecution of Trump and multiple co-defendants came after weeks of testimony indicating that Wade and Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis had a romantic relationship that some witnesses said began before she hired him.

“The Fani Willis lover, Mr. Nathan Wade Esq., has just resigned in disgrace, as per his and her reading of the Judge’s Order today,” Trump posted on Truth Social.

Nathan was the “Special,” in more ways than one, Prosecutor “engaged” by Fani (pronounced Fauni!) Willis, to persecute TRUMP for Crooked Joe Biden and his Department of Injustice, for purposes of Election Interference and living the life of the Rich & Famous,” Trump wrote.

Trump wanted the impact of the move to be clear to everyone...

“This is the equivalent of Deranged Jack Smith getting “canned,” BIG STUFF, something which should happen in the not too distant future!!!”, wrote the former President.
More at: www.westernjournal.com...

Slow but steady PROGRESS in delaying of Trump trials brought by evil, jealous, guilt-ridden scum.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join