It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The GEORGIA Indictment of Donald Trump is Unraveling Due to DA Deceptions Being Uncovered.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Friday, September 1, 2023

The NEWS MEDIA and Georgia District Attorney FANI WILLIS intentionally lied to all of us, when they said President Trump told/ordered Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger to FIND (as in Fabricate) ENOUGH VOTES for him (Trump) to overcome Joe Biden's tentative 2020 victory in the state.

In reality...

Testimony this week in federal court by Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger reportedly contradicted claims that former President Donald Trump insisted he violate his oath of office by fabricating enough votes to win the state.

The media misrepresented the January 2021 phone call between Trump and Raffensperger, quoting Trump as telling Raffensperger that he should “find” the votes necessary for him to win.

In fact, Trump said “I just want to find” the votes, referring to his own state of mind.

Moreover, the context was that Trump believed he actually had won the state of Georgia, and the votes simply had not been properly counted yet.
Continued at: www.breitbart.com...

Moreover, President Trump believed thousands of NON-LEGAL ballots/votes for Joe Biden could be easily found, and removed from Biden's Georgia total.

Attorneys for TRUMP and RAFFENSPERGER participated in this phone conversation, which lasted longer than an hour.

As President Trump continues to insist...."IT WAS A PERFECT CALL. Nothing Improper Was Requested." We see now that Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger AGREES with Donald Trump...and the ORIGINAL transcript of the call verifies the conversation as appropriate.

SO...the obvious conclusion is, former President/2024 Candidate Donald J. Trump was FALSELY INDICTED by a dirty, deceitful, corrupted, liberal Georgia District Attorney named FANI T. WILLIS.

Her Bio fwiw: abcnews.go.com...

WHAT's NEXT? Are there any legal minds here who can render an EXPERIENCE-BASED Guess?

-CareWeMust

edit on 9/1/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

YEs its called "A RUPARD." They edit a clip to make it say something it does not say.

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 03:43 AM
link   

The desperation in your recent posts is rather patent. I suggest taking a break until you have something substantive to celebrate -- an agreement to delay one of the trials beyond November 2024, for instance.

It would be a nice break for the rest of us, too.

+28 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Yea, he thought he won Georgia. It simply took them a busted water pipe, a confusion on night one of counting which saw all republicans sent home and democrats left alone counting votes, and then just nine more days of counting to catch up with states like New York who had counted votes by hour two of closing the ballot boxes.

Trump, you thilly goothe! Why would THAT make you second guess the integrity of the Georgia election or that you lost to the most popular politician the world has ever known, says the votes? As said by CNN the night of the election, we are living a historical administration with Biden Harris and these days make us proud to be Ameri-…..BUHHHWAHAHHAHHA!! Sorry, I just couldn’t keep it up with a straight face!

+50 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

The desperation in your recent posts is rather patent. I suggest taking a break until you have something substantive to celebrate -- an agreement to delay one of the trials beyond November 2024, for instance.

You know you have the freedom to not click on his threads… no one forced you to read them or respond to them… 😉👍

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 04:42 AM
link   
CALLED IT .
There is a reason good folks try and avoid Fulton County .

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I'm gonna take anything Turley says with a pinch of salt. Why does he not quote any of what Raffensperger actually said? Don't forget that Raffensperger was also a witness for both grand juries in Georgia, as well as the grand jury in DC.

If Raffensperger's testimony was so damning for these cases, why did the grand jury vote to indict in both of these cases?

+23 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Maybe you guys give us a break and take the next month off from ATS?
We could use the break from all the crying about Trump.

+25 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Wow
Perhaps you would like to speak to the manager?

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

i totally agree. I want to see Trump victorious in this fake trial election interference. All it takes will be ONE sane person on a jury, and Georgia isnt possibly full of complete retards. If Trump were to win this BEFORE the election, it would be quite the overwhelming landslide victory of all time.

They don't want to risk losing. Watch

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Wow
Perhaps you would like to speak to the manager?

Hello manager? Karen wishes to speak to you on line 2

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 07:07 AM
link   

It was reported by the AJC and the RNT that thousands of votes for Trump had been found on a USB drive in a drawer. As I recall (because the articles have mysteriously disappeared off the net,) about 5k votes were found him a usb drive that were uncounted. The drive was in a drawer. I believe that a coworker was disciplined or perhaps even fired for this. Around 1,000 of those votes were BIDEN, the rest were for Trump. It had moved him much closer to winning Georgia.

I always thought that he was simply wanting them to check more drawers.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 07:11 AM
link   
that fanni and a whole bevy of other idiots have engaged in what is known as malicious prosecution

what jackasses

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbare

I'm gonna take anything Turley says with a pinch of salt.

That's ok. We take everybody on the left with a pinch of salt.

If Raffensperger's testimony was so damning for these cases, why did the grand jury vote to indict in both of these cases?

It sounds like she twisted, misrepresented, and lied to the grand jury to get an indictment. Maybe they never heard the unexpurgated conversation. We'll just have to wait and see.

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Once again, Raffensperger directly testified to those grand juries. How would the prosecutors lie about what the jurors heard with their own ears?

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 07:32 AM
link   

The GEORGIA Indictment of Donald Trump is Unraveling Due to DA Deceptions Being Uncovered.

May as well throw this on the pile...
EXCLUSIVE: Fani Willis Possesses Evidence Exonerating Georgia’s Alternate Electors

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbare

Once again, Raffensperger directly testified to those grand juries. How would the prosecutors lie about what the jurors heard with their own ears?

Like I said, we'll have to wait and see just what the grand jury really was allowed to hear. It's not hard to avoid some evidence and emphasize other evidence when you're the one asking the witness questions and choreographing.

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 07:44 AM
link   

The fake electors signed a document stating they were the duly elected electors for Georgia and submitted it to Congress and the Archivist.

That kind of blows the claim they weren't claiming to be duly elected electors to government officials out of the water.

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 07:59 AM
link   
There were a bunch of lawyers on the phone as well. They know they have nothing and simply don't care. Their job is to disrupt the campaign and try and turn favor.

I'm not sure it's working the way they wanted though. They insisted on a mugshot to humiliate him even though all other venues agreed he had international recognition and didn't need to do it. Then they fumed over it. This will probably play out like all of the impeachments in the end.

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I'd say these 2 things GO together

Georgia indictment against Trump cites Michigan election falsehoods

Lies about Michigan’s 2020 election told by former President Donald Trump and his attorney Rudy Giuliani are cited among the charges Trump and 18 associates are facing after being indicted by a grand jury in Fulton County, Georgia Monday.

&

EVIDENCE OF TIES TO THE MI DEMOCRATIC PARTY? Newly Obtained Muskegon Police Report Reveals GBI Strategies Was Hired by “Empower Michigan” Project that Shares Address with MI Dem Party

On August 8, the Gateway Pundit revealed a major fraudulent voter registration operation that had been under investigation for almost 3 years in Michigan that spanned several cities across the state. Although the investigation involved lead investigators working for Michigan’s Democrat Attorney General Dana Nessel and at least one analyst working for Democrat Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson,

the true depth of the investigation and the shocking details uncovered by the MI State Police and Muskegon Police Department were hidden from the public.

Publications like The Detroit News downplayed the investigation and wrote an article to debunk a MI STATE POLICE REPORT titled, Michigan probe into fraudulent voter registrations referred to FBI, suggesting that the Gateway Pundit was a conspiracy site for daring to report on the details found in the MI State Police report we obtained exclusivley from Phil O’Halloran of MI-District 9 and Director of Election Integrity for the MI GOP.

ITs going to be a helluva Boomerang

edit on 912023 by MetalThunder because: WWG1WGA

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join