It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The GEORGIA Indictment of Donald Trump is Unraveling Due to DA Deceptions Being Uncovered.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueBaby

The GA gov is in on it,as well as the Sec of state. The Gov was threatened with the loss of over 500 churches worth of democrat voters recently and that made him change his mind on removing Fani willis. The man lied to the grand jury as well.

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

The GA gov is in on it,as well as the Sec of state. The Gov was threatened with the loss of over 500 churches worth of democrat voters recently and that made him change his mind on removing Fani willis. The man lied to the grand jury as well.

It's always "funny" seeing people who commit criminal activities, either lie or commit more of them, to cover up the last set. And Governors are no different than the street thug in that respect.

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

""You know, these people, democrats, had to communicate with each other to coordinate their misdeeds. Allegedly, the NSA has records""

just remember THE GREAT PURGE....
when all those good, GOD FEARING republicans
lost all their governmint jobs because of covid jabs?

and replaced with even more, evil, corrupt democrats

they did not do all this on their own..
they employed artificial intelligence, psychologists,
super computers, and social engineering

no way hillary thought all this up on her own,
she employed her ELITE NXIVM CULT FOLLOWER SLAVES TOO

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 06:32 PM
link   
look like the prosecutor is the first proven liar there

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 06:38 PM
link   
All i have to say is.....

TRUMP 2024 for the sake of the USA.... i truly believe if the democrats stay in power any longer the USA will be in a very bad situation...

From the UK... i love the USA.... TRUMP 2024

All the lying dems here on ATS make me sick !

All the best

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
a reply to: carewemust

The desperation in your recent posts is rather patent. I suggest taking a break until you have something substantive to celebrate -- an agreement to delay one of the trials beyond November 2024, for instance.

It would be a nice break for the rest of us, too.

I Dunno , I Like All of his Posts . Hmm...
edit on 1-9-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

The desperation in your recent posts is rather patent. I suggest taking a break until you have something substantive to celebrate -- an agreement to delay one of the trials beyond November 2024, for instance.

I Dunno , I Like Al of his Posts . Hmm...

Remember when Donald Trump told Tucker Carlson a couple weeks ago that being indicted by these corrupt crooked prosecutors is a badge of honor?

When certain personalities insult you or dislike you on ATS, that should be accepted as a badge of honor. It is by me, anyway.

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 07:22 PM
link   

MI

Michigan Law Enforcement BUSTS MASSIVE Voter Fraud Campaign Funded By... Joe Biden

edit on 912023 by MetalThunder because: WWG1WGA

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I Dunno , I Like Al of his Posts . Hmm...

Remember when Donald Trump told Tucker Carlson a couple weeks ago that being indicted by these corrupt crooked prosecutors is a badge of honor?

When certain personalities insult you or dislike you on ATS, that should be accepted as a badge of honor. It is by me, anyway.

LOL , So True . Keep Up the Good Fight wemust............*)

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

You're not being forced to participate, y'know...

As for the thread, there's an old saying that seems apropos to this topic, "Where there's smoke, there's fire."

This topic relates to the possibility that there were wide spread shenanigan's during the past Presidential election. Not to mention the constant never, seemingly, ending attempts to get Trump. Oddly, nothing is sticking--the "desperation" you comment upon seems to be on the part of the anti-Trump folks.

All this is only solidifying Trumps supporters, and may well be bringing others to his side. Even folks like myself who have little use for the man. I see unfairness when it's this obvious.

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SwissMarked

You know you have the freedom to not click on his threads… no one forced you to read them or respond to them… 😉👍

CWMs threads a more akin to fan fiction.

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3000Hard

originally posted by: SwissMarked

You know you have the freedom to not click on his threads… no one forced you to read them or respond to them… 😉👍

CWMs threads a more akin to fan fiction.

Maybe you should make one.

You know, to show us how it's all done.....

posted on Sep, 1 2023 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I hope Trump sues the pants off of the Georgia DA office that indicted him for his legal costs since the DA misrepresented the evidence. Hopefully it comes right out of the pockets of the liberal people in the jurisdiction that the DA represents to get them mad enough to abandon the democrats forever.

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

You're not being forced to participate, y'know...

Of course not. I do it entirely for my own pleasure.

I bet I got more pleasure out of my post, and the other chap’s reply to it, than you did out of yours -- or this.

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 04:27 AM
link   

If Trump somehow manages to not get railroaded, will you then claim the justice system is in fact unjust, evidences by the Billionaire who had to have bought his way out? Maybe more indictments i guess right? NO REALLY!!! THIS TIME WE GOT HIM!! but if we dont...not to worry next time you REALLY mean it. Delusional TDS garbage. NEVER keep trying though surely he farted in an elevator in 72 soon a retroactive crime. eventually this must devolve that far. It has to, otherwise all your pompous heros will be locked up, but hopefully worse. ya know? Apologist's and treasonous you lot are. They have fooled you into going counter to common sense and your best interest. My strategy would be to give all those real criminals amnesty, surely they will just die to go to the corner store.....yet can only stare at it from their giant mansions that somehow seem really small. They will take the deal but we see the dirty laundry in return. That or again claim...this....time...we...got...him? dont we? He can go longer then every weak feable attempt you have. Hey if joe dies then that genius kamala can do it. right? nepotism will strike and someone will carry the mantle until his bloodline is extenguished, otherwise they will have to lock their doors at night. Dont those people in those mansions deserve to feel safe. They wont though, they gotta round up more than just his dna. Starting with 15years!!! for that evil jan 6 insurrectionist. Another bloodline to be extinguished post haste. This time ya got em ALL!!!

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Funny how you guys are always seeing what you want to see....

Maybe going back to your scientism schtick is in order?

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Nah, I get enjoyment out of weird things, too... Goes along with my somewhat twisted sense of humour.

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 06:55 AM
link   
here is an idea. allow a free and fair election and in turn Trump will grant them all amnesty. Not one day in jail. the accusation will be leveled on them, all they admit what they have done and go free. They can go back to their mansions and live freely amongst us all. They cant ever hold office or any other job on the public dime. What they have gotten they can keep we will audit it make sure evry dime is theirs and how they got it. Fair and square. They cant vote but they can be the first to be sent to war, which shouldnt worry them cuz so far I dont believe Trump started any wars. Maybe he should reconsider the ones his opposition wanted? probably wouldnt though cant kill every hundred just to punish one. Brokered a couple peace deals i think, warmonger thinks he gets the noble prize for that. Nope Trump will never get the Noble prize even if he brokers a deal with warring galctic entities and saves the universe. He also can be only be called ists and phobe's and any thing else especially nazi. he will continue to also not take from the public dime for a salary, everyone else that has collected that salary and came out the other end millionaires can keep theirs. He gaurantees full amnesty to all that ask and why. They clearly state what those things they want to shelter themselves from are granted. anything not declared can be hunted and conjured with the same prejudice he was given. This ensures they will name everything that would likely go unnoticed anyways. If you stole from the collection box at 8 you dont have to claim it and yes you still go to heaven. You were a kid not a politician, dont think you are as bad as them. Father Rudy forgives you. Maybe you might have to forgive him one day anyway. All the swamp goes free and keeps their riches and their big houses, which dont seem so big anymore, but who can really live a truly lavish lifestyle as public servant right?. They aint self made businessmen, not people sucking the public purse and scraping by to serve the people. Roughing it. Also that their salary is cut off frozen at the wage of the least they governed. His turn to see how rough it is.anybody not claiming amnesty gets a hefty raise full beifits and a pension. Better not cheat in filing. Dont worry the real criminals that go after the low collar jobs people, arent hunting you anymore. The one that are in those mansions over there. You know who they are. Oh they did make good on one promise all your student debt IS forgiven, past and present it will be taken from their riches or mortgage their huse whatever, they promised so they pay it. They keep all the rest. They will be given a bus pass and a turkey and thanksgiving to remind them to be thankfull. We are only asking for volunteers to deliver those turkeys to evryone of them. Get to know your naighbour thing. Accepting those turkeys are mandotory they cant opt out. If you deliver it and ask they will invite in for dinner at their table they cant opt out either. Thats it. all sins spoken of are forgiven. Nothing else to be done. They will have to do their own usual shopping and they also pay rent on those mortgage houses so they might have to get jobs, like real jobs. You will see them in the community. Now remember their earned this so treat them as justly as they would you. Thats it. Term limits are now in effect so you would be magical millionaires that are called politicians dont get any silly ideas you know how that ends. All credit is forgiven and credit will only be given at 1% interest. you are free people. Sort out how often you need to work and how much is necceasary. live life and mingle, especially with those formly way outside your reach or circle. remeber everything is sold at cost. if you want cola then figure it out. work it out folks. meh this is a pipe dream....can we just settle for a fair election lets see who wins and what they think. this could sort out it all. remember the law forgives, doesnt mean you have to forget. close in on them and they may beg for this crazy amnesty thing after all. let them be free their arent the guilty they are repentent. Take as you will. Imagine that? overnight you have created an honest politician, an honest lawyer and banker etc. They said it couuldnt be done. I bet father weirdo, isnt gona ask for amnesty again. if they 8 year old steals from the collection plate. dont. You dont have to just ask. see no need to wonder if you are going to heaven. maybe one of those pesky ones you will hhave to ask forgiveness from?? they will still be here but they dont sign your pass to heaven. You sign theirs. everyone one now has their ticket stamped. check to make sure you have the proper boarding pass, you will require it for amnesty, but doesnt cover retribution. fever dreams.some people wanna see the world burn. flame away, i see it coming. this should be interesting. dont hold back i will start writing my rebuttal to every enevitable trope that is coming. i earned it so cancel me. im ready to be set alight and i think its a good experiment to subject myself to. be creative though? this is for amusement so dont bore me?
edit on 2-9-2023 by AnrkEE because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-9-2023 by AnrkEE because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: AnrkEE

just a suggestion, break up walls of text into paragraphs. easier on the eyes and readable.

posted on Sep, 2 2023 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Right here is a good example of the target audience for all this crap.

They got you excited and in a state of anticipation. For some of you, it's now a drug, with sexual overtones., You are hooked on the 'got him now' rush.

Good luck with that, there arent any programs. Maybe you could start one?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join