It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Season 4 of Expedition Bigfoot tonight!!!!!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2023 @ 03:12 PM
link   
finally, a NEW freaking show!!! Kind of tough to pick up where they left off, but I found the interview with the tribal member who was in a trailer when a bigfoot decided to give it a shake very credible and believable. And then seeing it peek back out from behind a tree only to have him close his eyes for a second, and its gone!! I also enjoyed the camera footage that captured something walk right in front of it very interesting. The first couple of times viewed I really didn't see much, but after they showed it a couple of times, I could make out the long shaggy hair as well as Mareya saw.. Poor Russell getting trapped on the tiny island possibly with another bigfoot......sure blew the high tide timing.

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

another new episode tomorrow night!

posted on Oct, 17 2023 @ 03:12 PM
link   

does it have the typical npc tv format of over dramatic music, taking 30 minutes to tell me what could be told in 3-4 so they can milk sponsors and do they repeat the same thing over and over and go to commercial then repeat what they said right before the ads hit?

Not picking on this show in general, but this format has made me hate watching shows about subject I may enjoy.

Instead I rather watch a youtube video or some such.

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: data5091

another new episode tomorrow night!

And still no conclusive evidence? But just overhyped cliffhanger after overhyped cliff hanger?

Funny the show format is make like a 1950’s radio serial than a documentary?

Or many be TV and Dr Who? The weeping angles?

posted on Oct, 18 2023 @ 07:56 AM
link   
In an earlier season/episode the team bought in a gentleman called Chris Duncan, a computational scientist who developed tech called a magnetic loop antenna. The antenna detects the electromagnetic energy of any living organism over long distances, including the ability to identify species based on unique energetic profiles. The equipment gives vision in dark places, well beyond what any infra-red camera can do.

This piece of tech struck me as the perfect tool to get the upper hand on the big guy and yet, besides that episode, we never see it used again. That is just strange. Did the tech not work? Was it too expensive to use? Did the 'man' step in and say stop using it?

It seems to me that if the tech did exactly what they said it did, if there's brain activity, a heartbeat, a breathing creature of any kind (any electromagnetic radiation produced by living biology) then this device would have enabled the team to pin bigfoot down. But nope, we get a glimpse of its use...then nothing. I wonder why?

posted on Oct, 19 2023 @ 09:14 AM
link   
loved this episode, very creepy in keeping with a halloween theme....I tell you one thing there is NO way I would have been inside that cabin they found for a second. My first thought upon seeing it was, there is bigfoots shelter, and obviously with that loud bang , it let Russell know that. Russell appears to be on track and closing in on whatever he is seeking.....but I am not sure I am buying into Bryce's theory that bigfoot is migrating up and down the west coast. That is some large area to cover by walking, but not being an expert, what do I know. Finding that 12 year old child grave in the middle of no where was creepy. So are the noises the crew hears which sound like a baby crying or a goat or deer in distress!
edit on 19am31am5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I agree with a previous poster—

Just get a group of people together with a fleet of drones, and you’d know for sure if Bigfoot is a physical creature.

Hell, make it a fun event. Set a date, and say “June 10th is national Catch a Sasquatch Day.” Try to get Musk and Zuckerburg on board, have a million hobbyists out flying drones over all the Bigfoot hotspots.

Or have say 1,000 guys dropped off in a geographic area, in a circular formation, and let them walk forward, closing off the circle as it gets smaller and smaller.

There is NO reason, aside from money, that Bigfoot shouldn’t be found using these methods if it IS a physical creature.

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Well another season and just more expedition and no Bigfoot. I am surprised that they got funding to do this again.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join