It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Season 4 of Expedition Bigfoot tonight!!!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 09:47 AM
link   
and I am counting down the minutes. I have seen a few shows about looking for Bigfoot, but this is by far, the best most science based show on the topic I have ever seen. Been waiting and waiting to find out if/when the new season started as when they left off in California last season and kept finding nests......

sneak preview of tonight's season 4 episode 1: off to Akaska:

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: data5091

and I am counting down the minutes.

You betchya.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

you as well? Watched the season 3 ender again this morning to get me juiced up.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 10:13 AM
link   
still trying to figure out, Discovery and Travel channel must be the same? The Travel Channel lists this show, but it is shown on Discovery.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: data5091

you as well? Watched the season 3 ender again this morning to get me juiced up.

I binge watched ALL .
Top that .

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Yes I just read the post and got my recorder on just in case I miss the beginning, I been watching the reruns of the series, love it.

Also expedition X new season started too.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 10:22 AM
link   

still trying to figure out, Discovery and Travel channel must be the same? The Travel Channel lists this show, but it is shown on Discovery.

Interchangeable .
2 of the very few channels I care to watch .

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 10:34 AM
link   

same.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 11:00 AM
link   

It used to be exclusive of the Discovery channel but now Travel channel took over, or the other way around I forgot, I remember reading about it while searching Discovery for the shows I like.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: data5091

way to hustle

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 11:34 AM
link   
so, having never watched this program I need to ask...

After 3 seasons have they found any undeniable PROOF that this creature exists?

PROOF as in video of NOT bears or badgers or people?
PROOF as in FLIR data showing movement?
PROOF as in audio much like the Sierra sounds?

or is this simply entertainment in the same vein as Oak Island/Skinwalker Ranch/UFO Cowboys rinse...repeat

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit

in the season 3 series ender, they did have flir proof of something that stood up and flir that was ruled out by everyone that what they saw stand up was NOT a bear or any other animal. They also uncovered 2 nests that were within a line of sight of each other, bears or other animals were ruled out, it was thought that because these two nests were so close and within lin eof sight that it possible a mother was lying in one and wanted to keep her eye on junior....

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit
so, having never watched this program I need to ask...

After 3 seasons have they found any undeniable PROOF that this creature exists?

PROOF as in video of NOT bears or badgers or people?
PROOF as in FLIR data showing movement?
PROOF as in audio much like the Sierra sounds?

or is this simply entertainment in the same vein as Oak Island/Skinwalker Ranch/UFO Cowboys rinse...repeat

With the number of Trail Cams and over 90 million surveillance cameras something would have captured a clear shot of it by now , But there's nothing you can say to a BigFoot enthusius they always have a rubutle Like its fur can't be picked up by IR or they can see the infrared and avoid it etc....

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

these creatures are extremely smart, and I for one along with others do not underestimate their intelligence about sensing their surroundings, but yes, who wouldn't love a clear shot. Sooner or later....

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

It used to be exclusive of the Discovery channel but now Travel channel took over, or the other way around I forgot, I remember reading about it while searching Discovery for the shows I like.

Doesn't matter. As long as it keeps getting renewed .

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I agee!

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I agee!

They both are owned by WB . WB changes around to boost popularity of one or the other .

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 04:32 PM
link   
thanks bud.

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I would say to anyone who doubts, just go to bfro, pick a state, pick a county, and filter on class A accounts. Just read several and start to see that these are hundreds upon hundreds of very credible witnesses reporting the same things.

There is a lot more tangible evidence out there including many "unidentified primate" DNA hairs.

Also, this is probably the best vid out there IMO. Watch with sound - you can hear the force ripping apart the tree. watch till the end. look at the actual hands, not paws, holding and tossing ripped apart tree.

edit on 30-8-2023 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2023 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I am fortunate to live in Washington State one of the top spots in the country for Bigfoot sightings.....most are on the western side of my state. There have been some in my area, although more down south in the Blue Mountain areas. I would love to be out in the woods some night and hear a Bigfoot howl.....I think...lol.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join