It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Season 4 of Expedition Bigfoot tonight!!!!!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2023 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

A person who claims there is not evidence is different than one who says they need to see a body (or have their own sighting). The second person just has a different level of convincing and believes the evidence is not sufficient for them, but isn't necessarily claiming the evidence itself is false.

The person who says there is NO evidence, however has to also be of the belief that 100% of the thousands upon thousands of personal encounters, many by qualified personnel (police, fish and game, avid hunters, etc.) are 100% made up lies or 100% misidentification. They must believe that 100% are fake or of the ones that are genuinely reported, 100% are misidentified bears, pigs, moose, or whatever..., 100% of footprints are faked, DNA faked...

The premise requires 100%, not 99 or 98, but that 100% are liars or incompetent. That not one single report is legitimate.

That said, I fully respect the second group's feelings and especially in regard to some of the prior shows. Some were executed as if they were trying to make a mockery of it all. I will have to watch a few episodes of this one to see how they operate.

edit on 11-9-2023 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede

The premise requires 100%, not 99 or 98, but that 100% are liars or incompetent. That not one single report is legitimate.

Not being able to identity something, or mistake an upright bear isn’t incompetence. So your premise is not entirely honest.

If the big foot community was serious. Put up a net of drones with infrared/heat sensitive cameras. You’ll know very quickly if there is a breeding population of Bigfoot with a methodical sweep of suspected areas.

Personally. I would start with sources of water, and work from there. And work outward. Especially in the summer. Not great for the area. But drought would make the job easier. Looking for poop and tracks. If deer can be lured into an area for breeding with salt blocks, and food plots. Surely something similar could be done to get big feets to favor or frequent an area. Especially with less invasive means and strides in remote monitoring with cameras, drones. Using infrared.

But, no. They (cast and producers of shows ) are happy to play the innuendo game, and make a profit off a target audience. Why kill the cash cow.
edit on 12-9-2023 by WhatItIs because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-9-2023 by WhatItIs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede

or incompetent.

Speaking of incompetence. It’s pretty incompetent a cast and producers of “professional big foot hunters” can only produce innuendo after three seasons.

The self proclaimed group of “big foot hunters” is the only group known to man to label themselves as hunters without ever capturing their quarry.

What’s the old joke. What do you call an unsuccessful hunter. A vegetarian.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: WhatItIs

don't watch it then guy.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: data5091
a reply to: WhatItIs

don't watch it then guy.

Haven’t.

There’s still a big difference between marketing innuendo as evidence by people milking a market vs actually hunting. Or scientific expeditions.

posted on Sep, 12 2023 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Did I in anyway misrepresent the evidence they found?

I’m all for exploration and hope they find something.

The over hype gets annoying,

Take ghost hunting. Every one of the shows except expedition X gets on my nerves. They have found some good evidence. Much better than the overhype shows.

Rant: I spent a few years ghost hunting and found a lot of very good evidence. Found places I don’t want to go back into. But I’m left with the feeling we don’t really have the whole picture. Something much bigger and different is going on. Weak places in the universe with bleed from other times or places is my favorite. I’ve been touched, had equipment ripped off my body, recorded floating lights, have tons of real Recordings of people speaking that were not in the room at the time, seen shadows. The phenomenon is real, our answers are lacking. I think in 100 or 1000 years from now we will understand much better what is going on. Our current science is lacking. But every person or tv show that goes out there and tries to collect evidence I am for. Just need less hype.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Episode 3 tonight!! The high tech dog goes for a walk in that cave.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I will be glue to the TV tonight, starting with Expedition X, is going to be a great night.

posted on Sep, 13 2023 @ 03:59 PM
link   
tonight's episode 3:

Russell uses a robotic dog to explore an abandoned mine and discovers some unusual evidence; Bryce follows up on a terrifying 60-year-old Bigfoot encounter; Ronny and Mireya camp in a swampy area and find that something is too close for comfort.

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 10:27 AM
link   
The robotic dog was creepy! Its amazing how far these things have come....good show this was. I also particularly enjoyed the comments from a tribal member talking about the story he had heard about some members that got knocked unconscious for some reason, for a period of time, only to wake up with blood on them, but whose blood, nobody knew....

posted on Sep, 14 2023 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I actually liked the robotic dog, it a very sophisticated piece of engineering.

I got to see the whole episode today because I was too tired last night and fell asleep, but let me tell you, the obsidian found in quantities in one particular place in the cave was very interesting, especially when is not obsidian in the Island an this is something that modern man no longer use.

Then at the end was the most striking evidence of all, when the analysis of the cave video shows a figure that was no seen by the eyes and the figure moving behind the guys in the back showing as a blob, it was creepy and reminded me of predator.

It has been already talks that one of the reasons big foot is hard to find, is because it has the capability of invisibility, this means he could be in the category of alien being.

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Episode 4 highlights on Wednesday night:

Evidence of a cloaked Bigfoot leads the team to investigate around the abandoned mine, while Ronny and Mireya try a baiting technique, Russell tracks strange sounds to a mysterious grove; Bryce stumbles across evidence of a possible missing person.

posted on Sep, 18 2023 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Yes I seen the clips for the next episode, if is indeed a missing person case then is going to be forensic investigation.

This is getting better and better, but darn the blob in the back of the guys in the cave was the best soo far.

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   
very spooky episode! The formation of trees and what looked like a skull Russell ran into was really creepy.....and the finding of a log placed sideways onto a stump like a see saw was a first, as I have never heard of this before.....what was even creepier I thought was when Bryce ran into some clothing in the woods of probably a missing logger. The first thing that went through my mind, was, was he taken and eaten or????

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I recorded the episode and will watch it today, was too tired last night to stay up.

posted on Sep, 21 2023 @ 01:12 PM
link   
just finished watching the last episode, the series look more and more like predator to me, is not doubt in my mind that is something in those woods, the ability of these creatures to become invisible is of alien nature.

The upside-down trees and the balancing logs is very interesting.

It must be very scary to know that the creatures are all over and the people cannot see them.

Then the clothing they found, that makes the site where they found it, a crime scene.

posted on Sep, 24 2023 @ 07:58 PM
link   
The tunnel was best evidence yet.

The LiDAR showing something but the video does not, then the video artifact. Very compelling.

Bigfoot being a Wookiee would be very cool outcome.

posted on Sep, 26 2023 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Episode 5 highlights for tomorrow night!

After being stalked and hearing strange whistles, Ronny and Mireya decide to launch a sound trap; Russell finds himself trapped after pursuing a possible Bigfoot on a nearby island; Bryce learns a witness was withholding terrifying information.

posted on Sep, 28 2023 @ 06:33 AM
link   
for some reason no show last night!! And episode 5 not scheduled to air till Oct. 11th!!

posted on Oct, 11 2023 @ 05:58 AM
link   
as far as I know tonight is a new installment..its been a long break. If they pull this again, I may lose all interest.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join