It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of UK's most prolific serial killer is convicted of murdering 7 babies and for 6 murder attempts

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
I was born-traumatically(!) at that very hospital waaaay back in 1975.
Still got the dents on my head to prove it.

What an awful and odd case this is-Letby seemed to know what she was doing was evil-she wrote as much in her diaries.
She seemed to know,and seemed to hate what she had done,yet continued to murder the most innocent.

What the heck is that?
Split personality?Possession?Some kind of compulsion?

It's not the devil for sure.

Not unlikely she has some serious form of mental and psychiatric disorders and should have never been appointed to work as a nurse in the first place, but there is so much criticism of the hospital, NHS, and its bosses, for letting her work as a nurse when there was so much suspicion and circumstacial evidence pointing at her involvement.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienBorg
"She will go to a high security prison and it's unlikely she will have much contact with others. "

That kind of thing does happen to the most hated prisoners in the UK-s couple of examples being the Yorkshire ripper got stabbed in the eye,and more recently the sicko from the band "lost prophets" who did horrid thngs to children was seriously assaulted/stabbed.

Letby will definiitely be a target...it may take years but one day security may slip and someone will be waiting to get hero status among the other prisoners.

edit on 19/8/2023 by Silcone Synapse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 11:33 AM
link   

The trippy bit#h does indeed deserve the death penalty.

Who the hell kills little babies ffs???!!!

The worst possible c@nt ever that's who.

Unfortunately, we will simply have to settle with her being warehoused for the foreseeable.

If it's any consolation the treatment she will receive whilst inside will be horrendous.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   

"She will go to a high security prison and it's unlikely she will have much contact with others. "

That kind of thing does happen to the most hated prisoners in the UK-s couple of examples being the Yorkshire ripper got stabbed in the eye,and more recently the sicko from the band "lost prophets" who did horrid thngs to children was seriously assaulted/stabbed.

Letby will definiitely be a target...it may take years but one day security may slip and someone will be waiting to get hero status among the other prisoners.

You forget the others in the prison may not be any better than her and I am thinking how others may perceive her or whether she will be going in a psychiatric institution instead of prison.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 12:00 PM
link   

whether she will be going in a psychiatric institution instead of prison.

Should be a psychiatriac institution IMO.
She will probably go to Broadmore once the shrinks talk to her.
Not a fun place.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Jimmy Savile had free reign and the keys to that place at one point.

Anyhoo im sure the other prisoners and inmates will be up for making her life a living hell for the foreseeable whether it's in an institution or gaol.
edit on 19-8-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   

whether she will be going in a psychiatric institution instead of prison.

She will probably go to Broadmore once the shrinks talk to her.

Broadmoor does not have female inmates.....so no she won't.
edit on 19-8-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain
Never knew that.
Do they have an equivelent for women?
Probably not

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I don't know.

However....is she going to be dangerous to anyone but defenseless babies?

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   

They send them somewhere in Ealing, West London now or thereabouts.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Beverly Allitt (child murdering nurse) is in Rampton Secure Hospital in Nottinghamshire.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Beverly Allitt (child murdering nurse) is in Rampton Secure Hospital in Nottinghamshire.

It's likely this nurse is mentally and psychologically unstable. How can anyone in a good state of mind kill 7 babies and attempt to keep kill even more.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I suppose the answer is that not all nutters appear to be psychologically unstable.

Some serial killers are able to disguise being predators.

Either way, she's clearly criminally insane and deserves all she has coming.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 01:33 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed
She's going to wish we still had hanging if she has any idea what awaits her inside.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake
I also understand these babies were all pretty much prems too

My usual Rainbows are for the wee babies
Jane

PS, I also understand that yes they narrowed it down to her because of her shifts, but I also read she was doing it to get the attention of a young doctor when he was on the same shifts. Evil personified.....
edit on pm81America/ChicagoSaturday2023-08-19T13:58:21-05:0001America/Chicago08000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

See if you look at the text messages she sent.

And the interactions she had with the parents.

She appears to be some kind of empathy junkie or the like.

A very, very, dangerous individual, who chose to pray on weak little babies.

RIP to the poor little souls.

What a world.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

To be honest Andy I couldn't bring myself to read all the details of the case.

What a horrible person.
What a horrible world.

I really struggle to get my head around things like this.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

It's heart-rending.

And to think somebody like a nurse in such a trusted position dealing with premature babies could ever even contemplate such a thing hard to fathom.

posted on Aug, 20 2023 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Dewy Evans has said he will write to the police demanding full investigation of the senior managers that brushed whistleblowers concerns under the carpet. He is saying their actions amounted to corporate manslaughter.

The managers were more concerned about corporate reputation than patient lives and misled the Board. The Board have been quick to declare ignorance of the facts.

Carrying out these acts marks Letby a psychopath. However, her diary entries etc. suggest she not only understood her actions were wrong, she even seems to have expressed regret. These factors are not associated with psychopaths who believe themselves superior beings without fault in all things. As yet, there is no record indicating she enjoyed harming and killing but I think there is ample evidence she enjoyed the grief of the parents of her victims and worked to make them secondary victims through trying to induce gratitude in them. Psychopath or not, this woman is evil.

It irks me there are so many people who appear to want to understand such evil. Yet the same people completely ignore how management decisions to protect themselves and their own reputations that led to the deaths of a further three babies, is also evil and complicit in evil.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join