It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of UK's most prolific serial killer is convicted of murdering 7 babies and for 6 murder attempts

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 09:38 AM
link   
www.bbc.co.uk...

Nurse Lucy Letby has been found guilty of murdering seven babies on a neonatal unit, making her the UK's most prolific child serial killer in modern times.

The 33-year-old has also been convicted of trying to kill six other infants at the Countess of Chester Hospital between June 2015 and June 2016.

Letby deliberately injected babies with air, force fed others milk and poisoned two of the infants with insulin

This is probably one of the worst criminals Britain has ever seen and was convicted yesterday of murdering 7 babies and attempting to murder another 6 of them. It's unbelievable if you think she was trusted to care for these babies since she was working as a neonatal nurse. Sentencing will be delivered on Monday but there could be more developments in her case. It is expected she will receive a mandatory life sentence and spend the rest of her life in jail.

Nurse Lucy Letby committed the crimes between June 2015 and June 2016 and the ways she murdered there poor babies makes you feel think what kind of human can do what she did and what the hell she was thinking. She deliberately poisoned them with insulin, forced fed them with large amounts of milk or injected them with milk, and injected them either in the stomach or the bloodstream and physically assaulting them. It's really horrific.

I found a very good video on YouTube that explains how a retired consultant pediatrician Dr Dewi Evans helped the Police in determining what (not who) have caused the deaths of these babies.

youtu.be...

One of the key observations by Dr Evans was that Lucy Letby was on duty on all 17 cases where babies have collapsed or collapsed and died within the period between June 2015 and June 2016.

There have been fierce criticisms over the failure of the National Health System (NHS) and the various authorities and organisations to interfere and save as many lives as possible due to the fact there were many suspicions and a lot of evidence in relation to the behaviour of Nurse Lucy Letby.

www.nursingtimes.net...

Concerns among some consultants about the defendant increased and were voiced to hospital bosses when more unexplained and unusual collapses followed, the court heard.

However, Letby was not removed from the unit until after the deaths of two triplet boys and the collapse of another baby boy on three successive days in June 2016.

Letby was confined to clerical work and, in September 2016, registered a grievance procedure.

It emerged during legal argument in the trial – in the absence of the jury – that the grievance procedure was resolved in Letby’s favour in December 2016.

It's unbelievable how much they have ****** up in this case and let one of the most prolific serial killers, in the UK's history, to murder babies so easily. There could be more developments because there are suspicions she may have made more murder attempts

The story in the mainstream news

www.independent.co.uk...

www.nytimes.com...

www.reuters.com...

www.mirror.co.uk...
edit on 19-8-2023 by AlienBorg because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 09:44 AM
link   
This is horrific beyond words. Just execute her and be done with it.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienBorg
Maybe they'll start realising there's as many bad apples in the NHS as there is in regular society.
The 'angel' status they claim in that organisation has gone to their heads (in my opinion) and contributed to the disregard of human factors that most cops would have jumped on.
"It just couldn't be one of our angel's"
...well it was, and people noticed in the organisation, but it appears their concerns were dismissed, no surprise here😥

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

I don't really believe in the death penalty but I understand why society will impose capital punishment for people like her. I am from the US but the UK and Europe have abolished capital punishment long time ago.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: AdultMaleHuman73

Have you heard of Harold Shipman?

link   

originally posted by: AdultMaleHuman73
Maybe they'll start realising there's as many bad apples in the NHS as there is in regular society.
The 'angel' status they claim in that organisation has gone to their heads (in my opinion) and contributed to the disregard of human factors that most cops would have jumped on.
"It just couldn't be one of our angel's"
...well it was, and people noticed in the organisation, but it appears their concerns were dismissed, no surprise here😥

Just watch the video I have linked.
Dr Dewi Evans was one of the two pediatricians who were appointed to help the Police solve the mystery of these deaths. He has been very critical on the failures of the NHS, authorities, and organisations, that let this horror going on for very long although they had the power to stop it long before so many babies were murdered.

link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Yes.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 10:03 AM
link   

One of the parents should simply walk up and do it.
Announce that they’re proud to be given the opportunity to do the right thing.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain
Omg I'd forgotten about that one!😱
They're rare of course, but much easier to hide, when everyone blindly trusts you like a special breed of human, who does no harm...ever...totally beyond suspicion.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlienBorg

I don't really believe in the death penalty but I understand why society will impose capital punishment for people like her. I am from the US but the UK and Europe have abolished capital punishment long time ago.

There’s a place for forgiveness and empathy, and then again there are places where you just don’t get any. This is one of those places.
Don’t go to that place and you can have a life.
But we’ll always have weirdo bleeding hearts who will give monsters a sweet happy life.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

I’ve heard of other nurses that got up into the 30’s /40’s of victims.
Some of the classic serial killers are supposedly up to 50-100 victims.
There’s that one guy who made lampshades / chairs / belts out of people. Yep, no joke, a belt made of nipples.
Ed Gein - look him up. There’s a movie or two about it.
edit on 19-8-2023 by stevieray because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

It's estimated that Harold Shipman killed 250......while caring for his patients.....he was a general practitioner in the UK.

I am going to watch an Ed Gein documentary

edit on 19-8-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I was born-traumatically(!) at that very hospital waaaay back in 1975.
Still got the dents on my head to prove it.

What an awful and odd case this is-Letby seemed to know what she was doing was evil-she wrote as much in her diaries.
She seemed to know,and seemed to hate what she had done,yet continued to murder the most innocent.

What the heck is that?
Split personality?Possession?Some kind of compulsion?

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 11:01 AM
link   

to bad there's no death penalty in the UK, torture was outlawed and is a not a man. cause she deserves several weeks of torture followed by a really slow torturous death.

if she was a male i'd say 24hrs a day of whacking her balls with alternating hard pressure and light pressure, that way the fear of it's gonna hurt worse than the last time works on their mind, followed by death after castration, then pain induced by both psychical and chemical means, all the while during pre death punishment and the actual execution, mental torture.

i have no sense of mercy for POS killers that harm children, and think the punishment for the crime needs to out weigh the crime. blank being no better then them. some folks don't deserve to go humanely.

edit on 19-8-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

If she is going to a women's prison the other women there will surely torture her to death.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

There’s a place for forgiveness and empathy, and then again there are places where you just don’t get any. This is one of those places.
Don’t go to that place and you can have a life.
But we’ll always have weirdo bleeding hearts who will give monsters a sweet happy life.

I don't think anyone can forgive her for what she did and most likely will send the rest of her life in prison through a mandatory life sentence. It's very unlikely she will revert get out of prison given the crimes she has committed and there could be even more as there is an ongoing investigation to establish if other babies have suffered as a result of her actions.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

to bad there's no death penalty in the UK, torture was outlawed and is a not a man. cause she deserves several weeks of torture followed by a really slow torturous death.

if she was a male i'd say 24hrs a day of whacking her balls with alternating hard pressure and light pressure, that way the fear of it's gonna hurt worse than the last time works on their mind, followed by death after castration, then pain induced by both psychical and chemical means, all the while during pre death punishment and the actual execution, mental torture.

i have no sense of mercy for POS killers that harm children, and think the punishment for the crime needs to out weigh the crime. blank being no better then them. some folks don't deserve to go humanely.

Nobody can have sympathy for her.
She deserves to be in jail for the rest of her life.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

If she is going to a women's prison the other women there will surely torture her to death.

You don't know this.

She will go to a high security prison and it's unlikely she will have much contact with others.

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 11:26 AM
link   

you sure do love to make headlines the same way MSM does

disgusting lady but unfortunalty not even close to UKs most prolific

List of serial killers in the United Kingdom

she sits 14th on the list of proven victims and 20th of possible victims

Your headline would be far more suited to

Amelia Dyer killed 6 proven and upto 400 possible infants

edit on 000000p3111America/Chicago819202368 by UpThenDown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2023 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

You don't know this.

She will go to a high security prison and it's unlikely she will have much contact with others.

No, the regular women will have a real goal to look forward to by finding a way and planning for the torture and death of this baby killer.
I do know this.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join