It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wisconsin Supreme Court JUST FLIPPED!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

I agree.

If the father commits a crime, we should be able to kill his children.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

originally posted by: Cwantas
It's sad to think that women would rather vote in favour of a political party so as to have the right to abort babies than take responsibility for their bodies. All it takes is the determination not to get pregnant so as not to be in a situation where babies are aborted, and surreal when you consider that it's as easy to obtain contraceptives as it is to obtain potatoes.

It’s very sad that men go around slinging their seed without second thought, but put all the blame on women, and then Call them horrible names. Women aren’t getting preggo spontaneously, takes two to tango.

Unless it's rape women should take full responsibly for getting pregnant being that contraceptives are as easy to obtain as potatoes. My body my choice should mean respect and responsibility for ones own body, not passing the buck and aborting babies.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

It's sad to think that women would rather vote in favour of a political party so as to have the right to abort babies than take responsibility for their bodies. All it takes is the determination not to get pregnant so as not to be in a situation where babies are aborted, and surreal when you consider that it's as easy to obtain contraceptives as it is to obtain potatoes.

It’s very sad that men go around slinging their seed without second thought, but put all the blame on women, and then Call them horrible names. Women aren’t getting preggo spontaneously, takes two to tango.

Unless it's rape women should take full responsibly for getting pregnant being that contraceptives are as easy to obtain as potatoes. My body my choice should mean respect and responsibility for ones own body, not passing the buck and aborting babies.

Well, as was pointed out here before - it take two to tango. You can buy condoms at the candystore too.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg

Yep. Tell that to those raped, either in marriage or out. Or tell that to women that got pregnant and then are told their child will be born severly handicapped. Tell that to young women that give in to having sex with some guy, based on promises - only to be left alone and pregnant.

I'm referring to the majority of abortions not the tiny percent your referring to.

link   

Yep. Tell that to those raped, either in marriage or out. Or tell that to women that got pregnant and then are told their child will be born severly handicapped. Tell that to young women that give in to having sex with some guy, based on promises - only to be left alone and pregnant.

Nothing wrong with the notion that we all should ensure that pregnancies are welcomed by all involved. But given the fact that we sometimes are fallible at least give the women the right to abort their unwanted pregnancy.

I'm pro-choice as long as abortion isn't used as birth control. Off course in the case of rape, abuse, medical issues either with the baby or mom, mental health can be a reason too. Each to their own I think. Yes a pregnancy should be welcomed, their are too many unwanted babies in the world and they end up in the system/abused etc.
I was in a situation where my pregnancy was not ideal due to circumstances, but personally I couldnt go through with the abortion. He's 12 now and very much loved.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I agree.

In as far as I am concerned It is up to the mother, as long as the child is still part of her body.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Ik zie nu pas dat je Nederlands bent

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I agree.

In as far as I am concerned It is up to the mother, as long as the child is still part of her body.

The child is not part of her body its a totally separate human being? feeding off the mother doesn't mean the child is the mother also. Women who breast feed only say for the first year after the baby is born are doing the exact same thing on the outside they did for the child on the inside.
edit on 1-8-2023 by Cwantas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
I was in a situation where my pregnancy was not ideal due to circumstances, but personally I couldnt go through with the abortion. He's 12 now and very much loved.

Respect, love. Taking responsibility for a (severely) handicapped child deserves my respect. The main issue I have with your decision is that - as I read it, and apologies if I got that wrong - you actually would have aborted the pregancy if you had had the courage to do so. So, then keeping your child was a gamble. One that, I am happy to read, worked out well

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I agree.

The child is not part of her body its a totally separate human being? feeding off the mother doesn't mean the child is the mother also.

You seem to forget how that "separate human being" came to be in the first place. It has been created from the seed of a man and the egg of a woman. Male seeds are created on the fly and in great quantities. Most end up in a towel. Female eggs, however, are part of the female body right from her birth. These eggs are either discarded on a one per month basis until the supply is exhausted, or by the body after a conception that eventually failed. Did you know that roughly half of all pregancies are aborted by nature itself, often without women even noticing it? Most in the first weeks of the pregnancy. It is the (body of the) woman that decides over life and death. That is nature, and as such to me it is only natural that a woman decides not to keep her child. It is her choice.

We fully agree that abortion should not be used as anticonception. But ask a woman that has had to abort her child - it's not something they do for fun. It involves physical and emotional suffering.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

Respect, love. Taking responsibility for a (severely) handicapped child deserves my respect. The main issue I have with your decision is that - as I read it, and apologies if I got that wrong - you actually would have aborted the pregancy if you had had the courage to do so. So, then keeping your child was a gamble. One that, I am happy to read, worked out well
No , thankfully he's not handicapped, he's perfectly healthy
I was in a long-distance relationship with his father (transatlantic distance) and we were unsure how to handle a baby. I knew I could not go through with an abortion just for that reason . I saw his little heart beat on the screen (less than 6 weeks pregnant) and just couldn't do it anymore .

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Most in the first weeks of the pregnancy. It is the (body of the) woman that decides over life and death. That is nature, and as such to me it is only natural that a woman decides not to keep her child. It is her choice.

False equivalency.

What nature does is natural.

What abortion is, is deliberate.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Wisconsin Supreme Court JUST FLIPPED!!!!

Out......just after the Wisconsin people did .
California ,Washington , Oregon , New York , meet your new Komrads .

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight I saw his little heart beat on the screen (less than 6 weeks pregnant) and just couldn't do it anymore .

Nothing wrong with that, au contraire!

I will never deny any woman the right to abort her pregancy, but the better way is not to get pregnant in the first place (a mutual responsibility!) and IF you get pregnant ensure that you can get proper support to raise your child might you decide to keep it (preferably from the father, I'd say).

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

I was already seeing leftovers from Milwaukee and Madison infiltrate my natal city (Watertown) for a while now

it doesn't help that it's literally smack dab in the middle of I-94, plus a hub for other important interstates and highways.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight I saw his little heart beat on the screen (less than 6 weeks pregnant) and just couldn't do it anymore .

Nothing wrong with that, au contraire!

I will never deny any woman the right to abort her pregancy, but the better way is not to get pregnant in the first place (a mutual responsibility!) and IF you get pregnant ensure that you can get proper support to raise your child might you decide to keep it (preferably from the father, I'd say).

Oh yes, we're still great friends and he regularly sees his son. In fact , his son is staying with him now for the summer

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Communism = A centralized government where it controls and mandates everything, Anti-freedom, anti-individual liberties, anti-Constitution.

So... Republicans. When it comes to women anyway.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Communism = A centralized government where it controls and mandates everything, Anti-freedom, anti-individual liberties, anti-Constitution.

So... Republicans. When it comes to women anyway.

Ummmm, no.

More anti-civil rights for the unborn humans.

Being against civil rights is usually a democrat thing.

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 06:09 PM
link   

What backwards ass world do you live in?

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

What backwards ass world do you live in?

One where I refuse to let leftists gaslight people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join