It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid: Ed Dowd

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty
a reply to: AndyMayhew

I guess for me its the nearest to the occam's razor solution. That doesn't mean it right, it just means it requires the least number of contrivances

You taking the vaccine to prevent spread was a completely reasonable decision given what we were told. Of course since then we've been told that it doesn't prevent spread. But they have stuck tot he story that it prevents hospitalisation. Personally i'm on the fence about that; as a said it's just as likely imo that those who didn't need hospital may not have needed it even without the vaccine.

I think there's was a lot of interests seeing a big money making opportunity and pharma has plenty of form for lying to make money and then covering up.

But, this is pure speculation - no evidence, just what imo the odds favour

Follow the money, baby! Always, follow the money.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

After all, is said and done, you can only look around you and see if things have changed. In my sphere of influence, Those I know of that have had a full dose, some are no longer in good health. One has bone cancer, and another who had bowel cancer got cleared and now has it on the lung. Another had a couple of mandated shots and got the booster and a simple hand operation isn't healing. The missus went to the doc. for a Bee sting, and had to sit in front of a computer with a doc. who was out of the district for a consultation? The father-in-law had a bad nosebleed after the third shot, went to ER, and said it was bedlam, the doc said she would never do the night shift again. I could go on but things seem way out of kilter these days, so something has happened. Many more incidences have occurred and I live in the backwaters. The real figures would be simple, just ask an undertaker what has occurred to their workload. But only a few seem to be posting.

I think there are a few things going on here.

1. The lockdowns were not good for society as a whole. Many very important, but routine medical treatments had been put aside and so what effects has that been on our overall health these last couple of years?

2. Are people now just looking at things they didn't in the past? Have you ever said something like...wow how long has that tree been there? We all have dived deep into all this that in 2019 we didn't give it a second thought, so are we seeing something today saying look at this event the vaccine has caused while it has always been there long before the vaccine?

We can look at past studies too. 4% of athletes have myocarditis that goes undetected normally. About 7 per 100k athletes have sudden cardiac deaths, and those who have some level of cardiac arrest are much higher. A 2018 review determined that sports-related deaths are majorly due to coronary artery disease in adults and cardiomyopathy or arrhythmia in youths. So has both the vaccine and virus increased these numbers? I would say yes, but maybe not at the level some suggest while we think it is much higher because we just didn't focus on it in the past.

3. The actual virus has been very serious for many too. If you are worried about the spike protein in vaccines think about the spike protein factory called the virus. I know people downplay the virus while saying the vaccine is very bad, but I still think it is the other way around in that if a person has COVID for 10+ days it can cause some serious issues. All we need to do is look at why people go to the hospital for the virus in the first place and it is because their O2 level drops to dangerous levels due to the actual virus killing off air sac cells. That alone tells us the longer your body fights the virus the more damage it does to include everything associated with the vaccine, but worst.

4. We have a very experienced undertaker here on ATS that speaks up now and then and brings good information what he suggests is most of what we read is hype and much of it has always been there long before the virus or vaccine.

5. I agree it is all about personal experience and I just do not see it while understanding that both the virus and vaccine have played some role in the changes we see, but we really need to look at the overall picture to see the trees in the forest.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 09:57 AM
link   

edit on 4-8-2023 by Itisnowagain because: Changed mind.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

Indeed, as i suggested a strong genetic component to pathology, vaccine red herring and disaster capitalism are not mutually exclusive

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

After all, is said and done, you can only look around you and see if things have changed. In my sphere of influence, Those I know of that have had a full dose, some are no longer in good health. One has bone cancer, and another who had bowel cancer got cleared and now has it on the lung. Another had a couple of mandated shots and got the booster and a simple hand operation isn't healing. The missus went to the doc. for a Bee sting, and had to sit in front of a computer with a doc. who was out of the district for a consultation? The father-in-law had a bad nosebleed after the third shot, went to ER, and said it was bedlam, the doc said she would never do the night shift again. I could go on but things seem way out of kilter these days, so something has happened. Many more incidences have occurred and I live in the backwaters. The real figures would be simple, just ask an undertaker what has occurred to their workload. But only a few seem to be posting.

I think there are a few things going on here.

1. The lockdowns were not good for society as a whole. Many very important, but routine medical treatments had been put aside and so what effects has that been on our overall health these last couple of years?

2. Are people now just looking at things they didn't in the past? Have you ever said something like...wow how long has that tree been there? We all have dived deep into all this that in 2019 we didn't give it a second thought, so are we seeing something today saying look at this event the vaccine has caused while it has always been there long before the vaccine?

We can look at past studies too. 4% of athletes have myocarditis that goes undetected normally. About 7 per 100k athletes have sudden cardiac deaths, and those who have some level of cardiac arrest are much higher. A 2018 review determined that sports-related deaths are majorly due to coronary artery disease in adults and cardiomyopathy or arrhythmia in youths. So has both the vaccine and virus increased these numbers? I would say yes, but maybe not at the level some suggest while we think it is much higher because we just didn't focus on it in the past.

3. The actual virus has been very serious for many too. If you are worried about the spike protein in vaccines think about the spike protein factory called the virus. I know people downplay the virus while saying the vaccine is very bad, but I still think it is the other way around in that if a person has COVID for 10+ days it can cause some serious issues. All we need to do is look at why people go to the hospital for the virus in the first place and it is because their O2 level drops to dangerous levels due to the actual virus killing off air sac cells. That alone tells us the longer your body fights the virus the more damage it does to include everything associated with the vaccine, but worst.

4. We have a very experienced undertaker here on ATS that speaks up now and then and brings good information what he suggests is most of what we read is hype and much of it has always been there long before the virus or vaccine.

5. I agree it is all about personal experience and I just do not see it while understanding that both the virus and vaccine have played some role in the changes we see, but we really need to look at the overall picture to see the trees in the forest.

The problem with this level of denial is that you are encouraging people to not seek out information about their batch and try to detox. It's literally making this whole problem a lot worse. People need to learn to be humble when they are wrong.

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

The problem with this level of denial is that you are encouraging people to not seek out information about their batch and try to detox. It's literally making this whole problem a lot worse. People need to learn to be humble when they are wrong.

I'm asking questions, not denying anything. You post things like with Dowd and say BAM! DOUBLE THE ILLNESSES IN ALL AREAS, then you drop the mic and walk away. I on the other hand actually go to his company site and try to look at what he uses and it doesn't play out very well, so I take it like others that just make hype statements with little substance.

I'm involved in a lot of sports and personally, I have seen a few cases where someone has a heart attack in a game, I have yet to see it personally since 2019, so we can hype it all up on the grande stage, but at my level, it isn't happening.

edit on 4-8-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

This has a clarification of the myocarditis level found in the army and in the Thailand study.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 06:06 PM
link   

This has a clarification of the myocarditis level found in the army and in the Thailand study.www.bitchute.com...

I agree myocarditis has increased in young males, just not seeing the massive numbers some suggest. This is one of the reasons I'm seriously pissed against the whole vaccine mandate. I had two boys that had to get the vaccine to go back to college even after one had COVID real. All just totally stupid...Both are healthy as hell, but yes there was an increase.

I think I have said maybe 100 times that they should have just let healthy people under 40 just get it and move on in life.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join