It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid: Ed Dowd

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 01:58 PM
link   
First: I don't know what to think of this but to be honnest: to me it is what it is ...
This mr Ed Dowd is well known among us:
His points:
- sickness is exploding
- deaths will follow
- not enough workforce
- shortness of about everything
- the economy will crash, just like the stock market
- his advice: wait until the crash is about 60 percent and then buy your favorite stocks. So cash is important
- about the dollar: he sees the dollar as a weapon to break other economies and profit of their fall
- war is also a big deal and it means more trouble
- UFOs are a diversion (which I believe, because UFOs have credible stories for 50 years. So why just now all this stories?)
- ... yeah it goes on
Other point: Sales of his book will reach one million copies but by then it will be too late and the damage done to humanity will be virtually irreversible. In 200 years people will still be talking about this 'crime'.
Note: His book comes up so often that I honestly feel the urge to buy it (which I won't).
Be critical and don't believe everything ... but that we live in strange times, I am convinced about that. To say the least.
Ed Dowd is Ed Doom to me ... but he could be right ...

rumble.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: zandra

This was posted by ED about twenty hours back, rumble.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2023 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Interesting. I got a call from a friend that knew I had Bible study tonight. She asked that we pray for her family.

Her while house is sick. 4 adults and three children. They all received both vaccines, and all the boosters. Yet, this is the fourth time her whole family had been sick, and diagnosed as COVID.

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 01:25 AM
link   
She didn't trust the Lord through the pandemic. Man , failed that test.

There's really not much to hope for in the double vaxxed and boosted, those people chose evil, mutiple times...a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 03:48 AM
link   

It's probably just people who have been blackpilled that don't want to go back to work and slave for system. Claiming long covid and collecting disability is an easy way to achieve that

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: quietspectator

Are they all claiming that they have long covid?

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity
Interesting, thnkx
I must say I have noticed how many employers are looking for employees. Are people lazy or sick or both? Sick leave controls are tighter now in my country, but it doesn't seem to help much. And the shortage of supplies has been going on for at least a year…
The excess mortality seems to be decreasing somewhat, but the excess sickness is rising ... Somehow it makes sense: the weakest die (have already died), while many of the stronger get sick (and hopefully will not die too soon) ...

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Interesting. I got a call from a friend that knew I had Bible study tonight. She asked that we pray for her family.

Her while house is sick. 4 adults and three children. They all received both vaccines, and all the boosters. Yet, this is the fourth time her whole family had been sick, and diagnosed as COVID.

If they had not been vaccinated they might only have had Covid once. You can't get it again when you're dead .....

(The fact they've survived 4 infections just shows that the vaccine is doing exactly what it is supposed to do: prevent hospitalisation/death
)

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

Do you know what the average age of a covid death was?

And did you see the video where Bill Gates said 'covid turned out to be not that deadly'?

edit on 2-8-2023 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Most of the unvaxxed I know haven't caught COVID (16 in my family alone). However, everyone I know that's been vaxxed have "caught" COVID, multiple times. Even a few deaths, from COVID (also vaxxed).

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew
If they had not been vaccinated they might only have had Covid once. You can't get it again when you're dead .....

(The fact they've survived 4 infections just shows that the vaccine is doing exactly what it is supposed to do: prevent hospitalisation/death
)

I refused the death jab. Had covid ONCE, obtained natural immunity, never had it again.

I win.

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

And did you see the video where Bill Gates said 'covid turned out to be not that deadly'?

Don't even try.

You can't reason with abject irrational fear.

:
edit on 2023 8 02 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

There's a study that finds that there is a gradual increase in COVID infection risk after second vaccine dose......

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 09:00 AM
link   

a reply to: SourGrapes

There's a study that finds that there is a gradual increase in COVID infection risk after second vaccine dose......

Facts?

Poo!

Embrace the fear, man!

:
edit on 2023 8 02 by incoserv because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

I don't think it's fear driven......it's either complete ignorance or they are being paid to post anything that fits the agenda.

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 09:19 AM
link   

a reply to: incoserv

I don't think it's fear driven......it's either complete ignorance or they are being paid to post anything that fits the agenda.

There is a big fear component for many. They know the facts and down inside they can't deny reality, but facing it is so disconcerting that they have to embrace the cognitive dissonance in order to maintain temporary psychological and emotional equilibrium. Cognitive dissonance eventually catches up, though, and they will crack at some point; many already have.

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 10:07 AM
link   
What if it's a simple as some people being more genetically vulnerable to covid than others?

What if the vaccine is a red herring? Not protecting us, nor harming us (any more than other vaccines)?

It's just that some people, vaccines or not will suffer more from covid

In short, what if we could take vaccines out of the equation all together from the start and we were still exactly where we are now?

Btw, we can't really use other parts of the world that did this to answer that question, because their genetics will be slightly different, causing better, or worse outcomes. We'll never really know!

This is not my belief, it's just a thought that's bugged me and not making it part of the debate seems remiss

I still think that in general unless you're vulnerable then taking a novel vaccine is equally as risky as not taking it. But i also believe in personal choice and think there's nothing wrong with people choosing to take it (so long as they have a choice; mandates are fascist)

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

Don't even try.

You can't reason with abject irrational fear.

:

The question is how long will anti-vaxxers maintain their abject irrational fear? I blame it on the tinfoil hats they wear. It messes with the 5G signals from the WEF

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty
What if it's a simple as some people being more genetically vulnerable to covid than others?

What if the vaccine is a red herring? Not protecting us, nor harming us (any more than other vaccines)?

It's just that some people, vaccines or not will suffer more from covid

In short, what if we could take vaccines out of the equation all together from the start and we were still exactly where we are now?

I am personally convinced that vaccines reduced the risk of hospitalisation amongst those people who would otherwise have been hospitalised. But yeah, otherwise I think you're probably right.

btw I got vaccinated because the more people who were vaccinated the less would get seriously ill and the sooner we'd get out of lockdown. I did it for purely selfish reasons!

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

COVID is like a cold... The latest variant is XBB with weak omicron so yesterday. It seems XBB is kicking people's asses at a good rate no matter how many vacs or other times you actually had COVID, just like colds do.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join