It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid: Ed Dowd

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 11:19 PM
link   
14th district, Ga, we are seeing an uptick in cases, including deaths.

originally posted by: zandra
First: I don't know what to think of this but to be honnest: to me it is what it is ...
This mr Ed Dowd is well known among us:
His points:
- sickness is exploding
- deaths will follow
- not enough workforce
- shortness of about everything
- the economy will crash, just like the stock market
- his advice: wait until the crash is about 60 percent and then buy your favorite stocks. So cash is important
- about the dollar: he sees the dollar as a weapon to break other economies and profit of their fall
- war is also a big deal and it means more trouble
- UFOs are a diversion (which I believe, because UFOs have credible stories for 50 years. So why just now all this stories?)
- ... yeah it goes on
Other point: Sales of his book will reach one million copies but by then it will be too late and the damage done to humanity will be virtually irreversible. In 200 years people will still be talking about this 'crime'.
Note: His book comes up so often that I honestly feel the urge to buy it (which I won't).
Be critical and don't believe everything ... but that we live in strange times, I am convinced about that. To say the least.
Ed Dowd is Ed Doom to me ... but he could be right ...

rumble.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2023 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I personally knew 17 people who died of covid. Ages from 19 to 77. Both inlaws. None were vaccinated.

originally posted by: SourGrapes

originally posted by: Xtrozero

We were told, over and over, COVID is NOT a flu virus.

It's also not "considered" a cold, either. Know why? Because, we don't vaccinate for colds.

So, if it's not a flu (which have vaccines that are changed, depending on variants) and it's not a cold, what is it?

Its a virus...period...

We were told a ton of crap... So go shoot the messengers, not me. We do not vaccinate for colds because we can't unless we put 1000 variants in the vaccine. As to the flu we do, but it is a crapshoot to pick like 3 variants they think might be the most dominant, it is a hit-or-miss event every year.

I still don't know a single person that died from COVID. I personally know three people that died from "blood clots", one was 26. The other two were 33 and 36, one was a nurse. All male, all vaxxed and boosted.

Edit to add: I do find it interesting they're all male, is there a correlation?

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quadlink
Around 8 weeks ago or so i caught covid and i have to admit as a life long smoker it made me really rough for around 4 weeks, but i got over it, thank god i never took the vax.

If the vax would have you only have a few days of illness, does that change anything?

Is English your first language?

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueBaby

Here the W.H.O is tracking the excess deaths it admits them at least.

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

There is this one...www.medrxiv.org...

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueBaby
I personally knew 17 people who died of covid. Ages from 19 to 77. Both inlaws. None were vaccinated.

It's also not "considered" a cold, either. Know why? Because, we don't vaccinate for colds.

So, if it's not a flu (which have vaccines that are changed, depending on variants) and it's not a cold, what is it?

Its a virus...period...

We were told a ton of crap... So go shoot the messengers, not me. We do not vaccinate for colds because we can't unless we put 1000 variants in the vaccine. As to the flu we do, but it is a crapshoot to pick like 3 variants they think might be the most dominant, it is a hit-or-miss event every year.

I still don't know a single person that died from COVID. I personally know three people that died from "blood clots", one was 26. The other two were 33 and 36, one was a nurse. All male, all vaxxed and boosted.

I don't believe you, either. Prove it.

Why is it that only new members know hoards of people dying from COVID?

They're either bots or liars
edit on 3-8-2023 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Its a virus...period...

For the record, I know (or, rather, knew) 2 people who were hospitalised with Covid symptoms during the initial outbreak and who died. I don't know of anyone who died from Covid subsequently, nor anyone who has had any illness associated with vaccination. I do know quite a lot of people who have had Covid but suffered only minor ill effects - all vaccinated.

The only people I know who strongly object to the vaccines and/or think the vaccines are/were a health risk are anonymous posters on the internet, mostly on conspiracy websites. Whether they are web-bots I couldn't say.

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyMayhew

Were they hospitalized when no one was allowed to visit relatives in hospital?

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Or maybe they were put on a ventilator?

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew

Its a virus...period...

The only people I know who strongly object to the vaccines and/or think the vaccines are/were a health risk are anonymous posters on the internet, mostly on conspiracy websites. Whether they are web-bots I couldn't say.

Did you watch the video in the ooening post?
Is Ed Dowd a anonymous poster or web bot?

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
This thread severely understates what Ed Dowd has said about the disability and all cause mortality data. It has gone up astronomically since 2021, correlating with the covid shot rollout. All cause mortality in highly vaccinated countries is up 15-20% above baseline, and dying suddenly was a top cause of death in some canadian cities. That's not a coincidence.

If we use 2019 as a baseline and before it was 8.7 per 10k, 2020 jumped to 10.25 before the vaccine, 2021 10.20, 2022 10.14, and 2023 10.08

I see a decrease every year from the start of COVID so where is the data for the 20% more dead?

thehighwire.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

thehighwire.com...

My post was about your claim of up to 20% more deaths, so I'm asking where are they hiding the bodies. Your reply here talks about injuries and not deaths, but we can talk about this too if you like.

The chart below comes from the company Ed owns and the data is from the UK. In the chart it states different metrics are used for 2020, 2021, and 2022 compared to 2019, so what does that mean? I can't find any resources on this on Ed's company web page to see what different metrics are being used and how they affect the numbers.

Unless we can see the original data from the UK government I don't trust it.

Even with all that aside the big issue I have is ALL categories of illnesses have almost doubled and this speak more to different metrics in calculation than for some reason the vaccine has caused ALL illnesses to increase at the same rate. If many categories were close to 2019/2020 BUT a few spiked and those few were already associated with the vaccine, I would say wow you might have something, but to increase all categories the same says nothing. The only area with less than 2019 is other, so that should also be double, don't you think? But then the real deal is no one looks at it all that way and all they see is a doubling from 2019 and say WOW! The vaccine did it all...lol OK

edit on 3-8-2023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
Dowd is taking it from the UK pensions statistics. Because he thinks the reporting is more open, where the American stats were done on a live open survey, where people were asked at the door if any disabled lived at that address. He is assuming that the highly vaxxed countries will have a similar result.

So it is interesting he is using the UK, so do we see a doubling of illnesses in all other highly vacced countries too? In my other post on this, I am suspicious of the lack of ability to follow up with his data, and to suggest the method was changed in calculation from 2019 to the other years just doesn't look good to me to suggest anything just on that. The fact that the data suggests ALL illnesses doubled from 2019 to 2022, let me repeat...ALL... Does that mean the vaccine causes all illnesses known to man to double or is there a problem/difference in how the data was calculated?

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Dowd says that the probability that the vaccine caused it, is higher than the probability for anything else. That's how things have to be rationalized you compare apples with apples. When did these figures change and what was new at that time? then you make sure by scientific analysis.Now we are seeing spike proteins show up in cancer cells which seems to be sealing the deal.

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Dowd says that the probability that the vaccine caused it, is higher than the probability for anything else. That's how things have to be rationalized you compare apples with apples. When did these figures change and what was new at that time? then you make sure by scientific analysis.Now we are seeing spike proteins show up in cancer cells which seems to be sealing the deal.

Do you see the vaccine doubling ALL illnesses? That is my main point as to whether something is a data problem or a real problem.

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

After all, is said and done, you can only look around you and see if things have changed. In my sphere of influence, Those I know of that have had a full dose, some are no longer in good health. One has bone cancer, and another who had bowel cancer got cleared and now has it on the lung. Another had a couple of mandated shots and got the booster and a simple hand operation isn't healing. The missus went to the doc. for a Bee sting, and had to sit in front of a computer with a doc. who was out of the district for a consultation? The father-in-law had a bad nosebleed after the third shot, went to ER, and said it was bedlam, the doc said she would never do the night shift again. I could go on but things seem way out of kilter these days, so something has happened. Many more incidences have occurred and I live in the backwaters. The real figures would be simple, just ask an undertaker what has occurred to their workload. But only a few seem to be posting.

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 10:46 PM
link   
First of all, I've been here for 21 years. 2nd, what is so challenging for you to understand ? In our city, 575+ deaths and counting. A lot of folks died at home. We lost parents, aunt, uncles, a cousin, and close friends. You want obituaries? Would that "prove" our loss to you? Why would anyone at anytime feel the need to " prove" the deaths of the family members to a stranger? Weird man. That's just weird.

originally posted by: BlueBabyI personally knew 17 people who died of covid. Ages from 19 to 77. Both inlaws. None were vaccinated.

Its a virus...period...

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 10:51 PM
link   

21 years? Oh yeah? As whom? What was your ATS handle?

posted on Aug, 3 2023 @ 11:26 PM
link   

21 years? Oh yeah? As whom? What was your ATS handle?
Yeah. I have had another name, tech crap and my account no longer existed. Spacecadet

posted on Aug, 4 2023 @ 09:33 AM
link   

I guess for me its the nearest to the occam's razor solution. That doesn't mean it right, it just means it requires the least number of contrivances

You taking the vaccine to prevent spread was a completely reasonable decision given what we were told. Of course since then we've been told that it doesn't prevent spread. But they have stuck tot he story that it prevents hospitalisation. Personally i'm on the fence about that; as a said it's just as likely imo that those who didn't need hospital may not have needed it even without the vaccine.

I think there's was a lot of interests seeing a big money making opportunity and pharma has plenty of form for lying to make money and then covering up.

But, this is pure speculation - no evidence, just what imo the odds favour

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join