It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Biden-Democrats Mandate Removal of Coolants from Air Conditioners.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
I mean these government rules they're talking about probably won't be successful. Pretty much just trolling.

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I work with sending techs out to fix a/c units. I see sometimes a refrigerant their ac uses is not around anymore and they are forced to buy new units. These systems cost thousands to replace just to use the new refrigerants. the refrigerant can also cost maybe 1 or 2 thousand to replace. its charged at around 10 to 17 per pound. so this is about to cost them more, i think.

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Ok!
They they Must stop ALL experiments that use any Coolants!
They wast 1,000 of tons of the stuff.

hadron collider
super computers.
and to many more to say.

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ANNED

Can't do that down here. We had one in our house when I was growing up. The extra humidity made mold grow on the walls inside.

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 08:50 PM
link   
right in the middle of record setting heatwaves (or so they say)

no wonder msm is repeating the 118 degrees

more thumbs in your eyes

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Well boomer, what do you think all of these lawmaker's private
jets are doing to fix the problem?

The environmental group found that private jets emitted a total of 5.3 million tonnes of CO2 in the last three years, with the number of flights skyrocketing from nearly 119,000 in 2020 to 573,000 in 2022.

www.euronews.com...

You know, all of those jet setters who fly around to Davos and places
talking about Climate Change don't seem concerned about their gross
contributions to the "problem"".

edit on 16-7-2023 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 09:36 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I kind of wonder about those flourine compounds in global warming....fluoride compounds usually cause global cooling effects when they get into the upper atmosphere I thought, lots of fluoride compounds are released by volcanos which causing a cooling of the earth when they get up into the atmosphere.

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 11:36 PM
link   
ask my wife.im a cow. i am also a vegan farting cowmachine
edit on 16-7-2023 by AnrkE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: KonquestAbySS
I think the proper term is refrigerants. I remember back in 2013 we had to retrofit alot if stores that had R408 409 and R22 with R407A and C. Crazy how R22 should of been banned by now but you still can get it for an arm and a leg.

when i was a kid delivering auto parts in the late 60's
i would deliver deliver declorodifloromethane for car A/C.
R-12.

posted on Jul, 17 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

It's a nice effort to convert vechiles to all electric but I do not see it making a huge impact with the amount of pollution and emmissions from the Military. Actually addressing it would require some serious changes.

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: WingDingLuey
right in the middle of record setting heatwaves (or so they say)

no wonder msm is repeating the 118 degrees

more thumbs in your eyes

Yeah it's going to be high 90's here today but the news stations are creaming 110. I'll still be in the shop working like I have since I was a kid. It's going to be hot because it's summer.

I just wonder if A/C will be available in a few years for any of us plebes. It's not looking good at this point.

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Crackalackin
The government is trolling.

Government Rules are more than just "trolling", aren't they?

Well no, it's just high level trolling. They fully expect this to not actually happen, and then it's an excuse to extract money from air coniditioning companies.

The fact is the you can't live in some places without A/C, and you damn sure aren't having refrigerators to keep your meat cool without freon... good thing they want us eating bugs.

edit on 18-7-2023 by SRPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2023 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: SRPrime

Will they be refrigerated bugs or will they serve them room temp?

edit on 31America/Chicago7bAmerica/ChicagoamTue, 18 Jul 2023 07:14:57 -050057 by tenbears because: spelling

posted on Jul, 20 2023 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital
R-12 is where it all started. Coolants aka glycols is what cools Automobiles and Computers overall. If we really want to go electric then how do we cool Teslas,and prevent them from catching fire? It amazes me on how stupid we are becoming.

posted on Jul, 20 2023 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Biden's clowns haven't really thought this through... natural refrigerants and HFOs have a shorter lifespan in cooling systems compared to HFCs.

Throwing away eco-friendly air conditioners and refrigerators will be a thing in landfills and junkyards, because of their shorter lifespan... their fight against climate change is a joke.

🤡

posted on Jul, 23 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SRPrime

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Crackalackin
The government is trolling.

Government Rules are more than just "trolling", aren't they?

Well no, it's just high level trolling. They fully expect this to not actually happen, and then it's an excuse to extract money from air coniditioning companies.

The fact is the you can't live in some places without A/C, and you damn sure aren't having refrigerators to keep your meat cool without freon... good thing they want us eating bugs.

The Biden Administration floated out another new one this past Friday....always on a FRIDAY when everything is shutting down for the weekend.

This time the target is something in our HOT WATER HEATERS that are destroying the planet.

Rep. Thomas Massie (R-KY) took to social media on Saturday to oppose a new proposal from the Biden administration, stating, "Leave us alone" about the new energy efficiency standards.

The proposal, released by the United States Department of Energy on Friday, would require the most common-sized electric water heaters to use heat pump technology, and would also require gas-fired instantaneous water heaters to use condensing technology. However, Massie expressed disapproval of the proposal, as such products "already exist in the free market."

"Leave us alone," Massie wrote on Twitter. "These products already exist in the free market. Consumers should decide whether the upfront cost of a heat-pump water heater is worth the possible long term savings. In many cases, the monthly savings never make up for the upfront cost of the equipment."
Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

It's too bad Biden isn't more like Bernie Sanders. People would forgive his motives if he was spending tons of money on Americans.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join