It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Biden-Democrats Mandate Removal of Coolants from Air Conditioners.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Sunday, July 16, 2023

This reminds me of those who wanted to get rid of the Affordable Care Act (Guaranteed Health Insurance) without having a replacement ready. It's very SHORT SIGHTED, CRUEL, and STUPID to make the Air Conditioner Coolants illegal, when no suitable/affordable replacement is available!

The Biden administration finalized a rule this week to significantly restrict coolants commonly used in air conditioning units, yet another strike by the administration against home appliances.

The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) announced in a press release that, beginning in 2024, the use of hydrofluorocarbons (HFCs), a coolant in many air conditioners and refrigerators, must be reduced by 40% over the following 4 years, with an 85% reduction target by 2036.

The EPA called the substance a "climate super-pollutant" and said cracking down on HFCs helps make sure America remains the "global leader in the fight against climate change."

HOWEVER.. Based on the EPA’s estimate that the HFC phaseout would result in 4.7 million tons of CO2 being eliminated in terms of U.S. output by 2050, the "equivalent reduction" worldwide "would be 17 one-thousandths of 1 percent, the temperature effect of which would be undetectable."
Source: justthenews.com...

Why do Biden/Democrats believe forcing Americans to change how we live, without addressing the largest polluters on the planet first, is the way to operate?

And why do they push such massive, unwanted changes down our throats, knowing that when the process of removing Democrats from power is completed in 18 months, ALL OF THIS INSANITY WILL BE REVERSED!?!?

-CareWeMust

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
The government is trolling. I wonder what they have to say about china's new coal power plants or the fhe fact their catalytic converters suck.

edit on CSun, 16 Jul 2023 14:13:41 -0500pm2023-07-16T14:13:41-05:00kpmSundaypm2023-07-16T14:13:41-05:00k by Crackalackin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 01:55 PM
link   

The only way to put a stop to this nonsense is to get rid of the EPA and the Republicans are not going to do that.

The 2 parties are the flip sides of the same coin.

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crackalackin
The government is trolling.

Government Rules are more than just "trolling", aren't they?

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 01:58 PM
link   

First of all, love your optimism!

Secondly, you know this is about control and nothing more. Everything they're trying to implement has absolutely no logistical support or technology to usher it in and nothing, like you mentioned, to replace it.

So essentially it's a big "F U" that only serves to make life miserable. It's a psyop. CO2 isn't a threat. However, purposely neutering economic activity and advancement CERTAINLY IS!!
edit on 7/16/2023 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleJake

The only way to put a stop to this nonsense is to get rid of the EPA and the Republicans are not going to do that.

The 2 parties are the flip sides of the same coin.

Republicans joined with Democrats to force Biden's Admin to do a reverse, and to Gas Stoves to survive.

The "same coin" should force those idiots in the White House to leave Air Conditioners alone too.

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

Is CO2 and Air Conditioner Coolant related....or the same thing?

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I had a similar inquiry and found some interesting info here:
blog.isa.org...

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 02:07 PM
link   
The climate scam is the next phase of the great reset, the first being the scamdemic. Today Kamala misused the phrase reduce population in place of reduce pollution. A Freudian slip, as it was still the truth.

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I honestly feel like they are just trying to piss as many people off as possible sometimes.

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Why do Biden/Democrats believe forcing Americans to change how we live, without addressing the largest polluters on the planet first, is the way to operate?

And why do they push such massive, unwanted changes down our throats, knowing that when the process of removing Democrats from power is completed in 18 months, ALL OF THIS INSANITY WILL BE REVERSED!?!?

Because it doesn't affect them. They'll still water the lawns are their 4/5 homes, run their HFC filled units on high, travel the world in their private jets, eat non-GMO foods and organically raised Kobe beef.

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Technocrats and Elitists only care about themselves. They know they will have access to all the hydrofluorocarbons they could ever want in their lifetime no mater how strict a ban they make for the little guys.

The Democrat party urishering in a new set of resources that segregate the haves vs the have nots; while making sure they are on the "have" list. 180 degree shift in what I thought they stood for.

Pelosi's office acknowledges indoor hair appointment, violating San Francisco Covid-19 restrictions

California governor went to party, violated own virus rules

Michigan Gov. Whitmer caught violating her own public health guidelines

Why the world would listen to the Democrat party on the issue of sacrifice for the greater good is beyond my comprehension.

They had their chance to lead by example; to show what they are made of. They failed and we can see exactly what they plan to do after they restrict the rest of society
edit on 16-7-2023 by dandandat2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-7-2023 by dandandat2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   
There are things to replace it as per usual the tech won't be ready for us to use for some time

This is far more than just cooling homes refrigeration is the reason most of us don't starve to death every year

I see they want history to repeat once again

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

Everything they're trying to implement has absolutely no logistical support or technology to usher it in and nothing, like you mentioned, to replace it.

I'm beginning to think they dream up these stupid issues as not just diversionary tactics but also to make it look like there are two opposing parties pretending to fight for their team.

IF something this stupid passed, the lawsuits would ensue and those politicians instigating the filings would be making a name for themselves in their party.

It also makes it look like our representatives are actually doing something to justify their outrageous wages.

It's all grease for the big DC machine.
edit on 700000022America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I think the proper term is refrigerants. I remember back in 2013 we had to retrofit alot if stores that had R408 409 and R22 with R407A and C. Crazy how R22 should of been banned by now but you still can get it for an arm and a leg.

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 02:45 PM
link   
This better serves the end goal.

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Just the next step in the Biden admin's war on the American people.

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

I had a similar inquiry and found some interesting info here:
blog.isa.org...

I thought the Climate worry-warts wanted to get rid of COWS because they emitted too much CO2? According to your article, that CO2 can replace the Freon (or whatever) in our air conditioners!

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
The climate scam is the next phase of the great reset, the first being the scamdemic. Today Kamala misused the phrase reduce population in place of reduce pollution. A Freudian slip, as it was still the truth.

IMO, Kamala is a Cocaine addict.

posted on Jul, 16 2023 @ 02:56 PM
link   
You can replace it with most anything that goes from liquid to gas but at the cost of efficiency

Not that we really have much energy to spare with the other insane deadlines they have set for us

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join